TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Trying that's nice progression!

Claire, bnb and dr Google freak us out about bloods. As long as it's positive and increasing, that's a great sign! Doctors also don't get testing early. I went in before 4 weeks and she was shocked I had positives so soon

lmao i know i google everything haha mr google is my best freind all the time i ask it everything 😂 well 2 more sleeps and ill get to see my little bean fingers crossed its a little sticky one even tho im feeling so positive as ny boobs ache ive went off al my fav foods like cake and choc etc lol i have felt a little nauseous but havent been sick yet hehe xx

Do u think cutie? I can't see it getting positive to be honest.

Aww fab Claire :) not long now for ur scan

yeah excellent for little bean not me i miss choc .. lol 2 more sleeps ladies 10am friday morning keep a look out for a little pic xxx

Claire you will probably end up liking it again. Symptoms and food aversions come and go.

Trying, I don't think it's positive yet but it looked darker to me.

Please please please go to a full blaring positive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
Which one is today trying? Cause the test on the left looks positive to me

They r both today and both from the same sample Hun

Hmmm that's really odd that one test is really faint and the other looks positive or extremely close to it! I would just getting bding regardless x

I can't bd anyway as AF is still here although looks like she may be leaving soon! It is weird the tests it's always like that, hoping for a full no doubt blaring posotive soon!

If they're different brands or sensitivities, that would explain the difference. The one on the left definitely looks close but I'm perplexed why it would be so close to positive if AF is here.

I can't bd anyway as AF is still here although looks like she may be leaving soon! It is weird the tests it's always like that, hoping for a full no doubt blaring posotive soon!

This is why I have given up on opks! I have never gotten a positive even before I fell pregnant with my son.

try charting your temps trying they say thats the most accurate way ov tracking O .. am exhausted today have zero energy to do anything i justt want to sleep and my excitement for tommorow is now anxiety!!!!! ahhhhhhhh why do we over think things

try charting your temps trying they say thats the most accurate way ov tracking O .. am exhausted today have zero energy to do anything i justt want to sleep and my excitement for tommorow is now anxiety!!!!! ahhhhhhhh why do we over think things

I was always extremely excited plus anxious for scans! I remember always thinking that I would go into my first scan and be told 'sorry there's nothing there' despite feeling extremely sick!

I'm sure all will go well tomorrow :)

it is pretty confusing trying maybe its a withdrawl bleed from depo leaving your system and you may infact actually be ovulating now i know its disgusting but maybe coax hubby into the shower and have a steamy wet bd hahahaha then its still clean lol .. yeah i an anxious but super excited hehe i keep imagining im going to told theres 2 in there thats making me scared lmao!! xxx

I only had a 14 day cycle so I don't know if it's real AF or what, but the opk's are getting darker at least. If I didn't have this AF id be on cd21 which is usually when my opk's get dark but because Iv had this bleed I'm not on cd 8. I'm not taking it as positive untill it's darker than control line. Haha Claire eww I just can't haha hubby would never do it anyway ha. AF just seems to be taking a few days to leave fully, it's only abit now n more like the end of a period. We will see what happens with the opk's anyway. I know it's not positive I'm just glad it's getting darker again.

Aww so excited for u Claire for ur scan tomorrow :)

Yes the darker one is 10 miu the wider one is 15 miu, diff brands xx

well im up bright eyed bushy tailed all excited for my scan today i know i wint see much but anyway still exciting lol .. ill post a little picture later ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->