TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

meet little blip ladies everything is fine little heartbeat was fine too even tho i never heard it i could see it 5-6 weeks at the moment their going to scan me in 3 weeks just to give me peice of mind and ive got my daying app in for the 15 june to see our little baby and hear his/her little heartbeat cannot wait just so pleased everything is looking great and in place where it should be xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Aww so glad every thing is going well Hun, and u got to see the heartbeat :) brilliant news

Hello, my fiancé and I are TTC.
I was on depo for almost 2 years. I got off last year in August 2014 and switched to birth control pills instead. November 8th I had light spotting for a few days. Stopped taking birth control pills toward the end of December 2014 and have not had AF since, nor any spotting or anything.
After experiencing lots of pregnancy symptoms for almost 2 months and significant weight gain in only my stomach I went to the doctor this week on Wednesday and got a blood test, still waiting for the results to come back. Got an ultrasound yesterday to check my ovaries for cysts or anything abnormal. Still waiting to hear back from my doctor on that as well.
All hpts have been negative.
I just bought my first opk and am awaiting for it to reply.
I read this whole forum and will be buying some vital (agnus-catus) in the next few days.
As soon as I get my opk I will start testing and will most likely begin temping as well.

I read this whole forum from last night up until now and am glad to see that there is some hope!

Doesn't seem as dark as yesterday's?? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello, my fiancé and I are TTC.
I was on depo for almost 2 years. I got off last year in August 2014 and switched to birth control pills instead. November 8th I had light spotting for a few days. Stopped taking birth control pills toward the end of December 2014 and have not had AF since, nor any spotting or anything.
After experiencing lots of pregnancy symptoms for almost 2 months and significant weight gain in only my stomach I went to the doctor this week on Wednesday and got a blood test, still waiting for the results to come back. Got an ultrasound yesterday to check my ovaries for cysts or anything abnormal. Still waiting to hear back from my doctor on that as well.
All hpts have been negative.
I just bought my first opk and am awaiting for it to reply.
I read this whole forum and will be buying some vital (agnus-catus) in the next few days.
As soon as I get my opk I will start testing and will most likely begin temping as well.

I read this whole forum from last night up until now and am glad to see that there is some hope!

Hi Egypt. Welcome :) wow can't beleive u read this whole page haha. I take Agnus castus and I do beleive it helped me get my period back even though they arnt regular and I'm not ovulating, I'm still taking them in the hope they will help regulate my periods.
Hope your bloods and scans come back ok, pregnancy symtoms are very common when coming off the depo. I was convinced I was pregnant back in November (and a very dark evap line didn't help on a hpt!) bloods came back I wasn't though.

There is hope as this thread proves :) just unfortunately takes some people longer to resume regular cycles/fall pregnant. Hope it doesn't take u too long, have u had any bleeding at all?

Trying, I had read that you had not been ovulating. Will you be going to the doctor soon?
Since they did an external and internal ultrasound yesterday they will be able to see everything, including if I am even fertile. Which I really hope I am.
I had not had any bleeding since November when I thought I had AF but it might have just been withdrawal bleeding as it was just light spotting for a few days.

I am considering going back on oath tri-cyclen low bc for a month or two to see if that will bring my period back.
I read that the original poster of this thread went back on the same kind for a month or so to get her period back and she got it back and then got pregnant.

Excited for my opk to get here. Hopefully it will be here on Wednesday!

I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to the dr's Hun I think I'll give it another month or 2 first to see what happens.
That's good that they will be able to see all that's happening, fingers crossed for u :)
Iv heard of people going on birth control pills to regulate but Iv read it works for some and not for others and Iv been too worried to try it myself incase it messes
Me up anymore

I meant Ortho not oath lol.

Yeah I still have about 3 packs of BCP left because I used to buy them in bulk but then decided to get off of them one day.
I'm going to try opk for one month and if I don't ovulate or get a period then I am going to get back on BCP for 1 month and see if I get a period or not. I definitely don't want to be back on BC for a long time. I don't trust any kind of bc after depo.

I hope you start ovulating soon!

I hope everyone is doing well :)

So it seems that I have started my first AF since depo! Never been so happy to see the witch lol. This cycle was 22 days, so not far off what my cycle was prior to the depo. Was normally 27-29 days per cycle. Didnt note ovulation the cycle just gone, but hopefully I will ovulate this cycle. Wishful thinking!

Claire, so glad everything went well today!! Congrats again x

Apologies Claire,

I forgot to congratulate you on your scan. Congrats! So happy for you.

Doctor's Office closed at 4 after I had made several calls today to find out my blood test and ultrasound results. Now I have to wait till Monday to find out. Ugh

I take 2 1000mg Agnus castus, one in the morning after food and one in the evening after food.

Aww hope u get ur results Monday Egypt.

Yay mumof, fingers crossed for u :)

Well I finally waved the witch off last night. 9 day AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->