TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks Trying,

Hopefully it's the start of regular cycles for both of us.

9 days isnt far off 7!

All the best x

No it's not far off 7, but I'd only finished an 8 day period 5 days before I started this one, this is my diary for this month, total mess haha praying things start to improve now. I know I have no chance of concieveing not even the tiniest bit because I'm not ovulating :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Oh and to top it off my sister in law asked hubby this morning if I'm pregnant yet. No. No I'm not pregnant lol

Lol I hate that "yet" part. Give me time! Glad AF is gone and fx for next cycle!

i cant even eat things im craving for!!!!!! this sucks so bad ive barely had a meal in a week everything i feel i want i get then cant eat it whyyyyyyy x

No it's not far off 7, but I'd only finished an 8 day period 5 days before I started this one, this is my diary for this month, total mess haha praying things start to improve now. I know I have no chance of concieveing not even the tiniest bit because I'm not ovulating :(

Yes I see from the diary. Have you tried vitamin b6? I'm going to try it this month. I am taking vit b1 as it's already contained within my coq10, but I think I am going to add the vit b6, as it's supposed to lengthen the luteal phase.

Yeah I feel you on the not ovulating. I didnt notice ovulation this cycle, but I started testing waaay to late. I got a near positive the day before AF arrived, but I read that that tends to happen anyway. I am going to temp for a couple of months to see if ovulation is occuring. Once I know I am ovulating, I will stop temping.

Just ignore your sister in law's comments. Some people have 'foot-in-mouth' syndrome, without realising it.

Haha exactly cutie, hubby told her Iv been on the injection she said ahh ok. I know she didn't mean to offend she's lovely but if I was pregnant thy would know lol.

Aww Claire, joys of pregnancy haha. Hope ur ok.

No Iv never tried that mumof, before my cycle was long when they came back b I havnt ovulated so don't have a lutual phase lol, I'm abit worried about putting lots of stuff into my system to be honest incase it messes me up even more.
Thursday's was my closest to positive when the smaller one looked positive, they have gone abit fainter now so will see what happens hopefully it will try again with me having the second bleed xx

Opk's from today, all dipped into same sample (clearly the bottom ones are shit!) and I think Iv actually had some EWCM but not 100% sure. Plz ovaries come one n make my opk's a big positive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
No Iv never tried that mumof, before my cycle was long when they came back b I havnt ovulated so don't have a lutual phase lol, I'm abit worried about putting lots of stuff into my system to be honest incase it messes me up even more.
Thursday's was my closest to positive when the smaller one looked positive, they have gone abit fainter now so will see what happens hopefully it will try again with me having the second bleed xx

Yes I can totally understand you not wanting to add more to your system. The opk's are looking really good. I read that with shorter cycles, ovulation can be so close to your period, with one woman ovulating during her period and getting a bfp that very same cycle. I have no clue as to the ins and outs of it, but thought that I would share.

I spoke to my GP today who told me that if I have no success in 3-6 months, come back to her and we will take it from there. I informed her that I have read that depo can take up to 18 months to leave the system and she nodded and repeated that I should come back in3-6 months.

I thought I had to have a decent length lutual phase to get pregnant? That's weird isn't it.
That's good that ur Dr is keen to get things moving :) wish mine was more like that haha.

Thanks cutie, Iv had a lot of cm today, and I mean a lot! Sorry for tmi but at one point I had to run to the bathroom as I thought I had started bleeding again. Hoping things are moving in the right direction

Haha Claire we bd not last night night before, hopefully bd again tonight ;) I don't think I'm gonna ovulate I dunno why think I'm so used to not doing now haha but can't hurt to try anyway!

This morning OPK
Second morning urine, 30 min hold and after drinking a coffee. (This is gonna sound gross but as it was only a 30 min hold I had a tiny tiny sample of urine so wasn't expecting anything) Only did 1 as in a rush go school, I'm at a meeting all morning now so I'll update later, fingers crossed! We bd last night anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
wowwww that is so freaking bright and positive bd tonight again fingers crossed xxxx

Wow even the big one got darker!! Do u think it needs to be a little bit darker to be a positive??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Sorry wrong pic they hadn't finished running in top pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
Those are some dark lines! Def positive. The top one I would say is 99.9% there, but the bottom two are DEF positiive.

Eek I think I just got my positive on the big one too!! Am I safe to class this as a positive now?? I just don't want false hope again. Praying my ovaries actually produce an egg this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe