TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Can't believe I actually got a positive! Praying I ovulate now

Well peaks gone and opk's are negative again after all day of positives (yes Iv been testing every time I pee haha) we bd Saturday night n last night do u think I'm safe? I'm far too tired to bd tonight :(
Now just a waiting game to see if AF shows up when she's supposed to!

Most things I've read say 2 days before O, 1 day before, day of and the day after. I would get in another today or tomorrow, if possible.

Thanks cutie, if we don't tonight I'll make sure we do tomorrow. I just want to fast forward 14 days now to see if AF shows up which will tell me I did ovulate. Im scared of getting my hopes up incase it's just an lh surge with no ovulation again. But Iv had EWCM and when I got the positive digi OPK in febuary I never got a positive test strip OPK so fingers crossed this is it!

Odds are lower but you can. Active and healthy spermies can swim to meet the egg in about 6 hours so it's possible.

Also keep in mind that your positive test is your surge, not when you actually ovulated. Most people will ovulate 12-48 hours after your positive surge. OPK gives you a heads-up that O is coming not that it happens.

Yea I know that :) just baffled me that u can actually concieve bd'ing after u have stopped ovulating haha. Gonna give it a miss tonight and bd tomorrow!

Good luck! Sounds like things are headed in the right direction.

Well peaks gone and opk's are negative again after all day of positives (yes Iv been testing every time I pee haha) we bd Saturday night n last night do u think I'm safe? I'm far too tired to bd tonight :(
Now just a waiting game to see if AF shows up when she's supposed to!

Good luck, I will have my fingers firmly crossed for you!

Thanks girls, I know I won't be lucky enough to fall the first month ovulating but can't hurt trying right? :) waited long enough to get to this point, just hope I continue ovulating now and having regular cycles

celebrate the small wins! it's possible you will fall pregnant, but I'm just thrilled you got that positive and hopefully it's regular and smooth from here on out!

Thanks girls. I'm deffo celebrating the small wins cutie, I feel so happy that I finally got a positive, just really hope my ovaries did/do their job too and I continue to ovulate :)

Thanks girls, I know I won't be lucky enough to fall the first month ovulating but can't hurt trying right? :) waited long enough to get to this point, just hope I continue ovulating now and having regular cycles

That right Hun, just having the depo leave your system and get back to the normal bodily functions of ovulating and having a period is a win.

You may not fall pregnant this cycle (although I hope you do! And it is possible!) but it's now only a matter of time :)

Well, I think I'm 9 dpo today. I don't chart or use opks but had a little bit of ewcm and felt very distinct pangs of pain in my right ovary. So I'm hoping that means ovulation.

We only dtd two days before so chances are probably slim. But it will be interesting to see if af shows up when it should.

Thanks Hun, so happy just really hope i actually ovulate and things starts improving. Would be amazing to fall this month, but I know that isn't going to happen, just happy to get that positive :)

Fingers crossed for u Hun, sperm can live for days up there so hopefully u still have a good chance :) we have bd sat, mon & Wednesday night so hoping we did everything at the right time if an egg is up there! I can't wait to be 14dpo now to see if AF shows up or not, if not and a get a bfn then obviously didn't ovulate which I'll be gutted about!

Thanks Hun, so happy just really hope i actually ovulate and things starts improving. Would be amazing to fall this month, but I know that isn't going to happen, just happy to get that positive :)

Fingers crossed for u Hun, sperm can live for days up there so hopefully u still have a good chance :) we have bd sat, mon & Wednesday night so hoping we did everything at the right time if an egg is up there! I can't wait to be 14dpo now to see if AF shows up or not, if not and a get a bfn then obviously didn't ovulate which I'll be gutted about!

Yep I'll be testing on Tuesday at 14dpo I think.

Lots of symptoms but that could just be af, I know af symptoms are worse after depo. I'm feeling very tired, nauseous, bloated, cramps, and almost like round ligament pain too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->