TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

lauc i knew straight away that something was diff last cycle i just knew i was pregnant had lots of cm really lotion like sorry tmi lol .. if you feel it then you never know as i could feel it was different i got my first glimmer of bfp at 9dpo and by 11dpo i had cb digi bfp xxx

Girls sorry for tmi but Iv had loads of cm this month, it's really watery, is watery cm good around ovulation?? I only had abit of EWCM a few days before positive OPK, but it's been really watery since the positive

trying i was constantly wet after pos opk i had never been that wet my past few cycles so i knew something was definielty different last cycle it was watery then lotion like then thick creamy like its disgusting i know sorry haha xx

I don't know what normal cm is like for me so I can't go off that for preg symtoms just wanted to see if my cm matched normal ovulation cm in the hope I actually have ovulated :) Iv googled it n it says watery cm is ovulation :) fingers crossed!

It's gone more lotion like now, but that could be normal for me :)

I had little to no cm or change in cervical mucous, but watery should be next in the cycle. FX so tight for you!

watery/lotion like is a good sign after O trying things sound like they are moving into place for you cant wait for the hcgs to be banged out heheh ill be stalking as always xx

Thanks girls, glad to know my cm is doing what it should be around n after ov :) haha Claire I can't wait for that day too!! Have a funny feeling it will still be a while off yet tho!

Girls.. These are evap lines right?? I did one and saw the line within 2 minutes so dipped another and it did the same??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
it can't be positive can it?? I think I ovulated on Tuesday as that's when my cervix felt open... I got very drunk at a wedding last night I'm freaking out here!

I cant see anything on them but if you just ovulated Tuesday, It would be too soon for lines. And don't worry, enjoy your drinks - future baby will be a ok.

It was hard to get them on the pic but there's deffo lines, I thought it was too soon too so Iv just read the reviews for the tests and over 100 bad reviews saying they produce faint evaps within the time limit, damn test! I only did 1 as I got them in the post yeaterday and wanted to try!

trying i got bad evaps on those one steps the day after i finished my period lmao i had just got them too and wanted to try them xxx

these were febuary trying

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
i took this one to compare the one step from 2 other brands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
That's so bad Claire!! Ok panic over I'm not pregnant then haha I'd love to be obviously but was worried cos drank so much yesterday. Oops lol.
I always use one step ones n never had an evap as dark as these (even if u can't see them on pic lol) but these are from a diff company so which do u all recommend so I can order them for when I'm actually Spose to test haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->