TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

These one step also had it written in another Language as well as English so they diff to the ones I normally use

Just thought I'd do another and also dip one into tap water to see if the same line also showed up. This is what I got.. Top it tap water bottom is urine. Would u still get an evap with tap water?? Not sure if u will see it so Iv drawn a line where it is but it's really there in real u don't have to squint or hold it up to light. I know it's far too early but I thought an evap would show up with water too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9
i see it without having to squint but it has no colour trying its really grey i have no idea why the tap water one had no evap either??? stop panicking lmao just step away from the tests and use another brand trust me i used the clinical guard opks and hcgs i really trust those one thise one step are rubbish x

Interesting. I've never tried tap water. If it is a line, maybe you ovulated earlier?

It is really grey, it's just weird that it's showing up on every one I use, but not on the tap water ones :/ hmm maybe cutie but I didn't have any positive opk's before then so I don't think I could of? I did the bloody first test expecting not to see anything n wish I hadn't now as it's making me obsessed again seeing them lines!!!

Iv just ordered some clinical guard ones but won't be here for about a week!

I have got tons of cm too but I really don't know what's normal for me, it's very creamy I keep thinking AF has come but it's just cm. Iv just felt my cervix n had some very stretchy EWCM :/ so confused

Cm is so confusing! It can literally change by how much liquid you have. I'm another that usee Clinical Guard and had no issues with those.

Wow I never knew that about liquid! I really don't know what my cm is normally like ovulation tho so I can't go off that at all anyway. Iv ordered my clinical guard to fingers crossed :)

Yea - water, grapefruit juice and probably other stuff can affect it. Fx so tight for you. Sounds like your body is progressing beautifully!

Probably all the wine, champagne, prosseco & Malibu yesterday!! Haha only joking Iv had so much cm for a few days now, twice yesterday I had to run to the ladies thinking AF had arrived and I had absoloutly nothing with me haha thank god it was only cm tho!
Thanks Hun :) I really hope it is, I'm very ready to be pregnant now. It's been a long 8 months

can you get another brand from the shops or so? thats the only thing that changed for me that i knew something was different was my cm i was really wet down there from O and i usually dry up a week or so after O .. but as cutie says cm is so different from woman to woman xx

I don't want to waste money on tests Hun especially as I have no symtoms that say do a test!! Haha, my boobs r a little heavy but that is all, I can't go off my cos I never tracked mine before at all so this could be normal for me after ov, just seems like a lot tho! I'm just gonna wait it out :) I'll only buy a proper test if I get to 14dpo and no sign of AF :)

Omg girls this morning was horrendous. I woke up in soooo much pain I was doubled over I couldn't move and was crying, I have a strong pain threshold so takes a lot to make my cry, my husband was ready to ring an ambance but I asked him to wait incase it went. After 20 mins it finally calmed down n now my cervix just feels abit sore / tender. I was so worried I don't have a clue what it was but I never want to feel pain like that again :( it was shooting down from my lower right side down to my cervix

Implantation maybe? normall comes in the form of cramps but look up imp symptoms and see if it's related. How scary but I hope it's a sign of something good!

I thought implantation wasn't really that painful? I thought it was just a few stabbing pains? This was severe pain for a good solid 20 mins it was so scary, I cried more for being scared too as I didn't know what was happening. I feel fine now just abit sicky and my cervix is tender to touch but it's tightly closed. I'll have a Google but it was very intense pain and a lot of pressure, I thought Imp pain was mild

It was like a very long painful spasm of that makes sense

I haven't had imp pain so I'm not sure. Was just curious if ut couldve been related. I had horrible sharp shooting pains which I think/thought was gas the month of my BFP but it was solely located in my tummy.

Hmm I don't know Hun. I never had imp pain with my son I just think this was too painful to be that, but my cervix feels swollen and tender and it's very tightly closed Iv never felt it that tightly closed. I don't know, if I get the pain again I'll go to the dr's if it doesn't return I'll be very grateful lol

The pressure made it feel like I had a big ball of gas but it was right down near my
Cervix and I didn't have gas so I don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->