TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Yeah. I'm hoping it doesn't. Sounds painful!

Put it this way I didn't cry with labour pain with my son but I cried with this haha

I'm trying to hold off testing till Thursday-Friday anyway when I'll be 9-10dpo (if I really did ovulate that is) I think I may be coming down with something anyway Iv had headache all day and starting to get a sore throat, at least if I'm ill I won't be bothered to test haha

Gosh, definitely go to the docs if that happens again. Not fun.

I will do laucu, was so painful, I was very close to letting hubby call an ambulance just didn't want to go if it was gonna stop n turned out to be nothing

I had stabby pains on the left side of my uterus yesterday, turned into a dull ache today. I *think* I am 14 dpo today but who knows. Cd30, last cycle was 32 days.

Never had the stabby pains before AF before.

How are you feeling today Trying?

How are we all doing?
I couldn't resist testing again haha only 7dpo and obviously bfn, had a very very faint evap on it so they must of been evaps the other day too!!
Iv got an on n off sore throat, felt sicky this morning but fine after I ate so probably hungry, I feel exhausted but I feel exhausted a lot of the time due to lack of sleep. I know it's gonna be a bfn this month, just want to fast forward to next week to see if AF shows up and I can't start a new cycle and hopefully ovulate again. I just have a feeling it isn't gonna be this month, not sure why.

I'm feeling fine Hun, the pain didn't return again thank god, had a few twinges low down last night but that's all. Abit sicky, which went after I ate this morning but just returned after eating a chocolate bar, oops. And just tired but like I say that can be normal for me too

Oooo have u not tested yet??

Yes and it was bfn...going to test again on Friday I think if no sign of af. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, just want af to arrive roughly on time for that I know my body is working again!

I'm glad to hear that pain hasn't returned yet!

hiya ladies.. sorry to gatecrash but after some advice if anybody has any. ive had 5 depo injections altogether, i was due my next one today but we decided i wouldnt go, i did start to bleed on 6th april until the 20th and then again on the 27th until the 1st may, the 6th april was the first bleed in 9 months tho.. im wondering firstly if anyone knows why i bled then and also how long people have had to wait xx

I'm not sure why you wouldve had the bleed. As for waiting, it took me 9 months for AF and ovulation to properly return and another 9 for my 1st BFP. Good luck and keep us posted!

Have ur cycles returned laucu? Sorry I struggle to keep up with every one lol. Fingers crossed u get a BFP on Friday! I'm gonna test Friday too when I'll be 10dpo. Not expecting anything though, I don't feel pregnant.

Hi Sarah Jayne, i bled on and off during my last few months of the depo, I had an internal investigation and they found I had cervical ectropian, basically where abit of the inside of the cervix comes to the outside of the cervix and can easily bleed when irritated (mine was after sex) it's caused by contraception and can go away on its own and cause no problems. other than that I'm not sure what ur bleeds would be about.
Iv been off the depo 8 months now, AF started to return in January when I was 4 months depo free, but irregular cycles and not ovulating. I think I ovulated for the first time this month as had a positive OPK, still waiting for a BFP

i was seeing a period every 3 months until 9 months ago and now theyve just come back. and its like as if its a proper period as i used to have, obviously they didnt last as long as 2 weeks but the flow and amount was normal for me but just duration wasnt.. why didnt they make me more aware of the impacts of the depo before i had it :( xx

hiya ladies.. sorry to gatecrash but after some advice if anybody has any. ive had 5 depo injections altogether, i was due my next one today but we decided i wouldnt go, i did start to bleed on 6th april until the 20th and then again on the 27th until the 1st may, the 6th april was the first bleed in 9 months tho.. im wondering firstly if anyone knows why i bled then and also how long people have had to wait xx

I'm not sure why you had that bleed, sorry. I had lots of spotting every two weeks for the first few months, but then again I only ever had 1 injection.

Have ur cycles returned laucu? Sorry I struggle to keep up with every one lol. Fingers crossed u get a BFP on Friday! I'm gonna test Friday too when I'll be 10dpo. Not expecting anything though, I don't feel pregnant.

Hi Sarah Jayne, i bled on and off during my last few months of the depo, I had an internal investigation and they found I had cervical ectropian, basically where abit of the inside of the cervix comes to the outside of the cervix and can easily bleed when irritated (mine was after sex) it's caused by contraception and can go away on its own and cause no problems. other than that I'm not sure what ur bleeds would be about.
Iv been off the depo 8 months now, AF started to return in January when I was 4 months depo free, but irregular cycles and not ovulating. I think I ovulated for the first time this month as had a positive OPK, still waiting for a BFP

Don't worry I can't keep up either!

So jab was due on November 15th and I had my first bleed at the end of January... So it took about 10 weeks. That first cycle was 35 days and the next one wAs 32. Currently on cd30 of my third cycle. But whether I am ovulating or not is a mystery!

Unfortunately I don't think they make many women aware of the risks and side effects of the depo. After coming off I I found out if u have a history of depression u shouldn't be on it, my dr's know I have a history of depression in fact I was still taking strong antidepressants when I first went on it! Also it thins bones, I was born with bone and joint problems so I don't think I should of ever been on it. Sad fact is they just don't check.

Wow laucu things seem to be going well for u, that's a decent cycle length n pretty regular :) fingers crossed they continue for u and ur ovulating :) I feel like absoloute crap tonight I'm exhausted! My son was
Also kicking off at school (he's autistic and goes to a special needs school) it took 4 teachers 30 mins after school finished to calm him enough to get him in the car... Roll on bed time.

thanks ladies.. going to stick the kettle on now and sit down and read this thread with a cuppa to find out a bit about everybody because after all ive read about the depo, looks like im in for the long haul xx

Oh gosh, will take u ages to read the thread haha. Iv posted my fair share of ups and downs on this thread over the past fewl months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->