TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

gives me something to do to pass the time.. didnt get round to it tonight as my eldest is unwell but hoping to make a start tomorrow :) fingers crossed xx

Hmm just read the packet of the one step tests and it says 'do not use test after drinking alcohol. Alcohol may interfere with the test results' well that explains why I was getting those lines Sunday and nada since!

How many dpo did u girls get its bfps? I'm 8dpo and still bfn :( think I may be out

8dpo is early. I've never gotten a hint of a line before 10 or 11dpo. Sounds cliche but you're not out until AF shows. Some ladies don't get lines until AF is late.

omg ive so got to learn the lingo with these abbreviations.. i get some like dpo, bfn, bfp, i get what af is but dont know why it is af lol.

Sarahjayne af - aunt flow lol.

Ah oh cutie, thank you! I'm dying to know haha I'm being too impatient! I think I have a few symtoms but then I think they could either all be in my head OR they are because my body isn't used to the hormones after ovulation! I keep having a few twinges down there and had a little bit of a dull ache today that lasted 5 mins, it felt like AF aches but not enough to say yes AF is on her way! I keep feeling abit sicky but I think that may be down to hormones in general and I'm not actually being sick. My left boob seems bigger and it's sensitive when I catch it - new one for me as I never have sore boobs even when pregnant with my son but again could be hormones that my body isn't used to. And I just feel tired but that can be normal too haha. Ahh I dunno, I really don't think it will happen this month but then u never know right.

So I decided to take an OPK just to see what was happening with that.. It's pretty dark, I hope I did actually ovulate last week..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
Trying, some say that they have gotten dark opk's closer to AF, when in fact they have been pregnant. I have read conflicting information on that, so not sure as to whether or not that holds true. I have however gotten dark opk's when I am close to AF, so again not sure on that front.

Def post pics of any hpt's that you take.

Yesterday and more frequently today I have been having twinges in the ovary area (both sides, but mainly on the right hand side). The twinges are just short of being painful. A very dull, deep, pulsing and achey feeling that lasts for a second or two. I am really hoping that this is my ovaries waking up, after having laid dormant for three months. Currently testing with opk's and although I have lines, they are no where near positive, yet not as light as last cycle.

Here's to hoping that ovulation occurs!

Sarah, AF is Aunt Flo. Women sometimes say aunt flo (flow) is coming to town instead of in getting my period. I hope that's what you're asking.

fx for ovulation mum!

Trying, lots of ladies, myself included have gotten positive opks while pregnant. I can say mine were only well after knowing I was pregnant and getting lines on hpts. Hang in there! You're so close to testing time but feel free to test early. I will never turn down an opportunity to squint for lines!

Aww u girls are so kind, thank u for ur reassurance. I'll test with an OPK later and see if it's got any darker today, it's not positive was just thinking while it's dark maybe I didn't ov which id be gutted about!
I'll post yesterday and today hpt, yesterday is an evap line, today's looks like a bfn but I feel like I see a very very very faint line on it but I'm not sure I can't seem to get it on camera, it's probably in my head that's why! Haha

So yesterday's 8dpo, evap line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 8
This morning fmu 9dpo.. Bfn??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
This mornings test edited into black and white where I can see the line I thought I saw. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
i see it on on the edited photo but i do not trust thos tests xx

I don't trust it either Claire ha still waiting for my clinical guard to come

Bfn on frer 2mu 9dpo :( why am I wasting expensive tests at 9dpo! Frer days 6 days before AF, if I have a 14 day lp then I'm 5 days before AF so think it would of shown

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
You're human. I got a very faint line on my FRER at 11dpo so there's still time. It says 6 days before but I think that's a rare case in my opinion.

Ok so I still have a chance :) clinical guard still havnt arrived!! I only have 2 one steps left and no frers (just ordered more eek) I'll test tmora morning and Saturday morning with the one step and just see what happens, I think it will be a bfn this month, the symtoms I had seemed to of vanished I only feel abit sicky every now again; had two retching episodes this morning but that's all, if had headache for past 3 days but that's gone today and I don't feel as tired

Yea there's definitely still some time! May take your body a month or two to regulate but you're well on your way!

When will your clinical guards arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->