TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Really mumof?? I don't see anything on the frer?

Cutie I think I'm just pinning a lot of hope into this month, I'm so ready now to be pregnant :( and I think because I know I actually had a chance this month with having the positive opk's I want it so much. I think it will take a few months as well to be honest though.
Clinical guard should arrive between tomorrow and Tuesday

Haha I think I always have line eyes. I hope I see some real ones soon!

Well I have mild AF aches now so I guess I'm out and she will be here within the next few days!

I totally understand! You ovulated and had sex so this month is just as good as any!

We timed dtd really well too I think we did Saturday, Monday and Wednesday and ovulated on the Tuesday I think. Ah well I guess I'm not out till she shows but I think she's gonna be here within next few days. So thankful u all understand, it's helped me so much being able to come on here and just let out how I'm feeling with people who understand

your not out till af shows trying and even if she does show when she is supposed to then you know your chances are even more better next month because your regulating fx you dont wait long for your bfp!! update from me guys im 8 weeks today or sunday not much symtoms now havent been sick again havent been eating alot either definetly feel pregnant now tho boobs are growing fast and hurt real bad !! got my next scan next friday and im away on holiday on 3 weeks xx

Glad things are progressing so nicely Claire!!

Thanks Claire, I'm hoping for either a BFP (obv haha) or at least AF to show on time and to ovulate again next month. I stopped taking Agnus castus after positive OPK as it says so will start them again when AF shows.

Wow how fast have those 8 weeks gone! Glad all is going well Hun, hope u enjoy ur holiday too :)

Girls.. 10dpo fmu but I did the test then had to go get my son ready for school so left it and returned to this about 20 mins later?? Indent? Evap? It does have a wonky indent but I also see a line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
Same test when fully dried?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
The pics ain't coming up as clear on here. Do u think it's an evil evap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10
Couldn't resist... Second morning urine and the line came up about 3 minutes in. Photo taken about 5 minutes in. Can u see it? It's really faint but deffo there? I then whipped out a sainsburys test which was bfn but the sainsburys is 15miu and the one step 10miu so could that be because it's so faint on the one step it wouldn't show on the sainsburys? Or am I clutching at straws?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 14
I can see lines on these tests. Not sure if they are evaps though.

The third test looks better than the other tests. I think I can see some pink to the line. Does it have a pink hue in real life?

I think it does look pink especially the last one that came up within 3 minutes, but as its so faint I'm not 100% sure

The top 3 photos are the same test taken with first morning urine, the last test is taken with 2nd morning urine. I didn't watch the first one as I had get my son ready for school so only saw it at 20 mins which is why I took the second one so I could see when the line appeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->