TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I just took the sainsburys out of the case (I know I'm not supposed to and I know the time has now passed) and it does have a faint line on it? I know I can't use this as a BFP with the time being passed but it's not a skinny line like my last evap was on these tests it's a full thick line. I swore i wouldn't do this to myself :( and I'll be so gutted if these are all evaps.

Forgot to add the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
That is a line. Some say that they do not trust blue dye tests, although that doesnt look like an evap. Have you posted your tests in the test section? Loads of people over there who will scruitinize them.

How long before you took the picture of the blue dye test?

can you get hold of another test trying how many dpo are you xx

I don't trust these blue tests as Iv had a very bad evap on them before, but this didn't look thin or offside like the last evap looked. N that last evap was very dark this is a faint line so I'm not sure! About 20 mins had passed when I took the photo so it's out of time limit. What's the test section?

Iv bought some clear blue digital but I won't use them till I have a definite line. I'm waiting for my clinical guard to arrive and Iv ordered some frers. I'm 10dpo today

It's interesting and rare that you would have lines on pink and blue and it be an evap to be honest. I say get a good pee hold and check it in the time limit. Another brand test would be awesome but I wouldnt waste it yet unless you have a few to spare. I'm getting excited about the possibility!

There's a threads titled the one and only poas thread. Post there if you can, lots of line squinters in there. Fx for you!!

well hang off on the digi until 12 dpo at least lol , can you not get any of the 25miu cheapies from the pound store or anything xxx

Trying, this is the test section:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/

You post your test pics and others will give their view. Exactly the same as this forum, but dedicated to HPT's.

This lady queried one step HPT's:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-evap-withing-time-limit-one-step-brand.html

The clinical guard tests need to hurry up!

Here's the test thread I like. Normally very honest ladies there.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nt-handle-strobe-lights-996.html#post35439127

Frer and clinical guard just arrived, will do a cg later

I can see anything because I'm on my phone and can't zoom in without it looking fuzzy!

wooohooooo looking forward to seeing those tests! im with cutie on the only poas party thread. im also excited about the possibility fx for you xxx

I'm really scared to do the clinical guard later, it's a 25miu n the lines on the 10miu where so faint I don't think it would show? If it is really a line that is

i had my first glimpse of my bfp with the clinical guard at 9dpo trying as yous all seen when i posted my tests x

Similar. My 1st glimpse was 11dpo in clinical guard.

these where 7-8dpo to 10dpo progression clinical guard and btw i was looking after the time limit as they take a bit to dry fully

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
trying the one step tests i generally do not trust but i only had evaps with 2 of the one step tests the rest where total bfn but i just dont like the way they dry in my opinion stick to the clinical guards and everyone is different but i got better results with smu or a 5 hour hold x

2 hour hold? I'm not seeing much. I'll try again with fmu tomorrow anyway just wanted to see if any of u saw anything. Same test just different lighting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
2 hour hold may not show much. I always shot for 4-5. I feel like I might see something on the top test. Did you find the poas thread? We need more eyes on this!

I can't hold my bladder that long haha, I'll test first thing tmora. When I click the link it just comes up a load of diff threads so I dunno what I do? I feel like I see 'something' but I dunno I could just be imagining it, it's certainly not a clear line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->