TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2310037-evaps-faint-lines.html#post35444905

Have I done it right?

yea. that works. that's not the thread I meant but I'll do you a solid and post your link and ask the ladies to jump over and take a look for you lol

I can't find the thread u meant haha when I click the link a load come up. Thank you

I'm gonna test with a frer in the morning. I have a funny feeling it's going to be a bfn for some reason. I have a lot of twinges down there tonight but seems to be on both sides. 11dpo with a frer, if I am it would show right?

It could show up at 11DPO, but it's not definite.

Here are my 11DPO tests
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=831749&d=1419431150

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=831791&d=1419441449

Wow the clinical guard is pretty much the same as the frer isn't it? Even though cg are 25miu and frers around 6 isn't it I think I read? I'd be so happy to see a line on a frer

FRER was more defined in person, but they were pretty close.

looking forward to seeing these tests trying ill be up at 7am for work ill be checking this all morning hehehehe x

I'll update as soon as I can Claire :) I think it will be a bfn to be honest I really don't know why, think I'm trying to not let myself get hopeful? I'll update either way in the morning :)

Bfn at 5am this morning. They must of been evaps :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 20
I think I'm out Hun to be honest. Knew it was too good to be true. I'll try a clinical guard later Iv just had a coffe so might need wait abit. Frer is really low miu tho and clinical guard 25 so I know I won't get anything. I'm gutted

So a girl I know has just fell pregnant (unplanned) while on the depo!! She's 5 weeks. My heart just aches right now.

it will happen for you when the time is right trying stay positive xxx

It's not the face that she's pregnant, it's that she's pregnant on the depo without even trying haha. I know Hun I keep saying God will only bless us with another when he feels we are ready. I took a clinical guard but it was only with an hour hold but I think I see something, it's so so so so faint tho it's hard to get it on camera, or I could just be imagining it. I just want AF to come now I hate this am I arnt I guessing work

Iv edited the brightness and contrast to try make it stand out more as its so so faint, I'm not even sure it's a line to be honest but thought I'd share. It's next to the frer I took this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
I feel like I see something, but not sure whether it's due to line eye. Have you posted these new ones on your thread in the test section?

No as I'm not sure the 'line' is in my head. I feel I have line eyes too haha

how many dpo are you today trying my first lines on the clinical guard where so faint that only i could see them too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->