TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm 11dpo today Claire? What was you? The only thing putting me off is the frer is most sensitive so it should of shown? But my friend just told me frer didn't work for her. Iv just dipped another clinical guard but Iv had 2 drinks. The dyes running now n I swear I can see something but I'll wait till it's finished running n look

Try not to fret yor friend too much. One day someone will be jealous of you lol

There's still some time for these tests!

I'm not jelouse Hun I wish her all the best, she's had a hard time lately so I hope she's happy, I'm not really her friend I just know her lol, my heart just sank that she's on the depo and wasn't even trying.

I'm holding onto every bit of hope with these tests

I just feel different but it could be my hormones making me feel like this so who knows

I'm not jelouse Hun I wish her all the best, she's had a hard time lately so I hope she's happy, I'm not really her friend I just know her lol, my heart just sank that she's on the depo and wasn't even trying.

I'm holding onto every bit of hope with these tests

I absolutely understand :hugs:

im sure i can see the faintest line on the clinical guard lets see the other one you have done bear in mind they take a bit to properly dry i was 9-dpo xx

Got 2 pics so I'll add them both. Iv edited them, except the bottom right one. It's so so faint it's a 'is it there or isn't it?' I'm not sure if u will see it, or maybe it's just in my head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 10
My urine was abit diluted too as iv needed to drink a fair bit today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
I can absolutely see what's driving you nuts! It's so hard to tell though.

It's driving me insane cutie, it's like one minute u see the line then next u can't, then I'm thinking did I imagine it? Then I find it again haha. I'm abit achy down there today but it doesn't feel like AF aches n it's running all round to my back, maybe af is trying to show, or maybe it's just back ache but keeps running from my hips to behind my back.

I'll post it on the other thread see what they think. Do u think editing will make a line that isn't really there? I think it just makes them stand out more?

Are you going to test again this evening Trying? Some get better results later on in the day as opposed to FMU. I can see lines on this new batch. Must be so frustrating for you.

I don't think I'm gonna test again tonight now Hun. Iv been trying not to drink much through the day because of testing so I'm gonna have lots of juice tonight lol. I'll test in morning with fmu and if anything shows I'll test tomorrow night. I'm so frustrated it's un real. My own fault for testing early I guess! I still think it will be a bfn though, I'd never be that lucky to fall first month ovulating.

This is the test when it's totally dried. And it's not edited, the sun was beaming through the bathroom window so I held it up facing the sun. It's so so faint it's barely there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11
i can totally see it without squinting trying so your not imagining things maybe try second morning urine or evening urine with a 5 hour hold if you can just hold it lol i got better results with second morning urine as they say sometimes fmu is diluted because its such a long hold of urine if you get me lmao x

Thank god u can see it claire! I really did think I was starting to go crazy! I'll test with fmu and second morning urine tomorrow and do one tomorrow night too

Fx for you! Second morning or evening was better for me too.

Nothing with fmu I'll post a pic in abit, I think that's it girls I'm 12dpo I think it would of shown. Ahh wait for AF now.

This was when I went back to them 25-20 mins later when they had dried. I do see something on the sainsburys but I really don't trust these tests anyway I only did it as I had 1 that needed using n it's 15miu, but I don't trust them lol. I think I see something in the clinical guard but I also think if it was real it would be abit darker than that now, I still think I'm out.

It was hard to get the sainsburys one on camera by is deffo there, but like I say I don't trust these tests anyway lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member