TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm feeling very sicky today so that's the only thing keeping a tiny bit of hope, Iv had 2 retching episodes this morning but havnt been sick, and Iv ate and drank so it's not hunger sicky. But it could also be my hormones that my body won't be used to as its trying to get back on plan.

Do clinical guard get evaps after they have dried??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 11
i never ever had an evap with my clinical guards so i knew it was real when i saw that first shadow of a line trying .. i see both tests lines but dont trust the blue dye x

Even when dried Claire? I can only see a very faint show line on the clinical guard when I hold it up at a certain angle in the light? I don't trust the blue ones either Iv had a very bad evap on them tests before.

yip i had too wait till it was completly dry even if it did take 20 mins x

remember you could have implanted late i implanted super early because even the midwife at epass couldnt believe i had positives 3 weeks from my period started x

Do u think I have a chance then? I just thought it would of started to get a bit darker by now. I remember with my son I felt sick so took a test bfn the next week I was throwing up did another test BFP. I'm hoping I'm a late bfp

I definitely think you still have a chance. Between not knowing when we truly implant and without temping you don't exactly know your DPO but so it's definitely still possible!

I just took an OPK and it's very nearly positive? Maybe I actually never ovulated and now trying to again? I feel like absoloute crap today I'm laid in bed for an hour before hubby goes to work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
I hit submit too soon. Bd anyway and keep checking those opks. Hang in there. I know a cycle being in limbo is tough!

We bd last night but I went to the loo straight after (sorry tmi but I thought as I wasn't ovulating I didn't need to lay with a pillow under by bottom haha) will bd and keep checking the opk's anyway and will do a clinical guard in the morning. I just want to know now either way it's driving my crazy. The way I feel today I feel like I really could be, but then I don't want to get my hopes up.

No proof that laying in bed keeps them in anyway lol. Nothing wrong with having hope! I hope you get answers one way or another soon.

Haha I know. Thank you, I'm ready to just see AF now if she is coming and moving on

So after a fair few retching episodes all day Iv just ran to the toilet retching and threw up a little bit. If I'm not pregnant I'm coming down with something :( I absoloutly hate throwing up I literally nearly cry when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->