TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Oh no! Come on body, give us a sign. I hope you're not getting sick.

Me too Hun, I don't feel sick I just feel exhausted and sicky, I was beginning to think I was imagining the sicky til I threw up, still it could
Be down to the hormones of my body just trying to return to normal though?

Could be. I've never heard if vomiting along with regulating though

that opk has really confused me!! what cycle day is this for you trying! im super worried today i feel something isnt right and my boobs dont hurt the past 2 days i dont feel pregnant its really worrying that little bean has stopped growing i cant stop thinking about it!

that opk has really confused me!! what cycle day is this for you trying! im super worried today i feel something isnt right and my boobs dont hurt the past 2 days i dont feel pregnant its really worrying that little bean has stopped growing i cant stop thinking about it!

How far are you now Claire and when is your scan? Sucky thing is that symptoms can come and go and it drives us nuts!

im between 8-9 weeks cutie i have a scan on friday just super worried now x

If it's any consolation, I had my worst nerves before scans. Glad your scan is coming up and I'm sure everything is just fine. As your body adjusts to the hormones, sometimes it can level off and then bam out of nowhere come back and kick you in the butt! Here if you need to chat!

Aww hope ur ok Claire, cuties right hormones can come and go. With my son I was sick as a dog till about 11-12 weeks then I felt absoloutly fine, not pregnant at all. Glad u have got ur scan coming up and hopefully everything will be fine and u feel re assured. Hugs Hun xx I'm on cd 25 xx

thanks ladies its good to know i have girls on here to chat to!! im trying to just think positive i hate being negative about anything but this is just ao unerving x

It's natural for u to be worried Hun, I think I'll be the same when I get my BFP, but it's normal for symtoms to come and go do try to stay positive :) stress isn't good for u or the baby, big hugs we are here when u need to chat xx

If u turn the photo black and white u can see a line, but on the normal photo u can't see anything! I'm classing it as a bfn and learnt my lesson not to tweak test photos!! I'm guessing it must be the strip under the test that's there incase hcg is detected then it will change colour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 8
just remember that this is your first normal cycle well you think it is so dont get to obsessed with tests you always have next month when af arrives and leaves just enjoy the baby making and dont stress trying xxx

So hard not to stress over it though isn't it :/ I just want AF to arrive if I'm out agh, next cycle I'm not obsessing about all this n not testing early!

Thank you Hun, 14dpo I'm thinking maybe I didn't ov, gonna do an OPK later xx

I think AF is deffo on her way Iv got awful cramps, I'll be glad if she does show as that will give me a 27 day cycle and I'm 13-14 dpo today. Hopefully the cycles will continue like this one :)

AF just arrived, although obviously I'm sad it's not a BFP, I'm exstatic I had a 27 day cycle and AF arriving today makes me think I did ovulate this month :) I must just get dark opk's near AF Iv read lots of women do.

And just goes to show I can't go off my cervix. Just an hour ago my cervix was high and closed. I won't be going off that any more :) wil start my Agnus castus again today as it says don't use in the 2ww so I stopped after the positive ovulation. Just hoping I ovulate again this month and have another chance, I think I'll be a lot calmer 2nd time round and not symtom spot. Thank u girls for ur support. Claire how are u? Hope ur feeling better xx

omg ladies im so confused.. depo ran out 5th may as i said previously and af has arrived today? how is that even possible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->