TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hi ladies!
Just a quick update from me as usual! I've started af again so that makes my first cycle 26 days, I ovulated on cd10 so I think that's pretty good!! Hopefully I'll start nice and regular from now on! Hope you're all doing well and not getting too down if things aren't working properly, I had nothing but randomness for 5 annoying months then bam! Back to normal all at once, here's hoping we all go the same way!!

That's great!!

Hello ladies quick update with me since yesterday. This past saturday i was having pains on my left side tht almos landed me n the e.r i stuck it out n made an appt with my ob. He did n ultrasound to rule out cysts. Turns out i had ovulated and saw my corpus luteum which was neat :) i still haven't had a period since goin through two packs of ortho low and still no period. Only thing that sucks is that my lining is super thin. Thats my deal keep me postws!! GL AND BABY DUST TO US ALL :)

Hey Ladies im back n with good news after being off depo for 7 months and no period i finally got my BFP on Mothers day.! What a wonderful surprise. Im soo excited. Ill kp u all posted. :)

Hey Ladies im back n with good news after being off depo for 7 months and no period i finally got my BFP on Mothers day.! What a wonderful surprise. Im soo excited. Ill kp u all posted. :)

That's awesome!!! Congrats to you. What a wonderful story!

I have been on the Depo for about 4 years and recently decided to ttc. My last shot was due May 6. I've been reading up on fertility after the Depo and since I just turned 40 I'm starting to wonder if I even have a shot in (that really hot fiery place) of getting pregnant :huh:
I've been having all sorts of crazy PMS symptoms the past few days cramps, back pain, crying at dumb commercials... I really hope that's a good sign and I can beat the odds, but I have a feeling I am in for a long bumpy and frustrating road ahead of me.
It's nice to see some women have had positive stories, and sad this is the only place so far I've found with those stories.

Well ladies, I am in the 2week wait, :-D today I got excited because my boobs hurt as I jogged down the stairs of dd's school! Ridiculous! :-D

mommybug, you definitely have a shot. lots of success stories from Depo!

Punk_mom, I'm officially in the TWW as well. Best of luck to both of us!

Waiting on AF and hopeful that she doesn't show!

I THINK I got a got a faint last night and this morning. Hoping that this is my sticky bean after Depo.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Cutieq when were you due to start ur cycle? N i hope its ur positive :))!!! N thanks baby jan. Im excited!!

Cutieq when were you due to start ur cycle? N i hope its ur positive :))!!! N thanks baby jan. Im excited!!

Due to start tomorrow. Got a definite positive but now I'm light spotting. Hoping it's not chemical :(

Oh no! Im hoping its not.! Please relax and take it easy!

Im sorry to hear that. So what happens now do u need to go to the dr or do u kp trying? I wish u the best of luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->