TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I will do!

I thought I should mention that OH doesn't even want to speak to me, he told me his always wanted loads of kids so the way he sees it I've ruined his life!

Oh my goodness! That extra stress is definitely not going to help! Have you spoken to anyone? Also, has been tested? I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. It's really not fair.

Hi ladies, well...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
So my story, just to recap, had one depo shot, was due another at the beginning of November which I didn't get, my period came back at the start of April, and 4 cycles later here I am!! :happydance:

Hi ladies, well...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
So my story, just to recap, had one depo shot, was due another at the beginning of November which I didn't get, my period came back at the start of April, and 4 cycles later here I am!! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: YAY!! Congrats so happy for you! Please keep us posted!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations!!!

It's been a YEAR now since my periods returned and nothing! Starting to seriously worry now :(

Thank you ladies. Babyjan, don't get disheartened, it takes a healthy couple with no contraceptive interference on average a year to conceive, it will happen! If you are concerned it might put your mind at ease to visit the doctor just to rule out any problems :hugs:

BABYDUST TO ALL!!!!:flower:

Hey ladies! ! Hows it going for all of u? Punk_Mumcongratulations hows it going??

Hey ladies! ! Hows it going for all of u? Punk_Mumcongratulations hows it going??

Hi! I love when when this thread pops up.

I'm waiting on AF or my BFP. Testing on Thursday!

hello ladies, well after 5 weeks of the dpo running out and being a hormonal mess AF has finally arrived! Never thought I'd be so happy to see it lol. Gonna give it one more cycle before I start testing for eggies and seeing if my body is functioning again :)

YAY 2ndtime!! That's the best news ever.

I think I have a faint squinter this month. Holding onto hope.

hello ladies, well after 5 weeks of the dpo running out and being a hormonal mess AF has finally arrived! Never thought I'd be so happy to see it lol. Gonna give it one more cycle before I start testing for eggies and seeing if my body is functioning again :)

5 weeks! You're one of the lucky ones. I'm so glad it happened for you. :happydance:

Thanks cutie :) hopefully I'll start ovulating soon too fingers crossed for all you other ladies :)

Got my BFP!!

Last depo shot - 8/2012
AF returned - 5/2013
Chemical pregnancy - 2/2014
Chemical pregnancy - 5/2014
BFP - 9/2014

I hope you're all doing great and I'm praying this is my take home rainbow baby!

Got my BFP!!

Last depo shot - 8/2012
AF returned - 5/2013
Chemical pregnancy - 2/2014
Chemical pregnancy - 5/2014
BFP - 9/2014

I hope you're all doing great and I'm praying this is my take home rainbow baby!
ah congratulations! :happydance: hope it all works out :thumbup: x

Yay cutieq, that's great news good luck x

Forgot to update. Ended in a chemical. This is #3 for me so I will be going in for more in depth testing.

Hello ladies...it's been along time for me on this site after my mc in june, i decided to take a break from this site.
Well after 4 months of messed up hormones, pain n spotting, and 1 year off depo. I got my 2nd BFP Yesterday. IM excited and pray that all goes well this time. Good luck and baby dust to us all. Keep eachother posted! :)

Hello ladies...it's been along time for me on this site after my mc in june, i decided to take a break from this site.
Well after 4 months of messed up hormones, pain n spotting, and 1 year off depo. I got my 2nd BFP Yesterday. IM excited and pray that all goes well this time. Good luck and baby dust to us all. Keep eachother posted! :)

Great news Hun!!!!

Hey ladies , I'm happy to say that after 11 months off depo and 5 cycles of regular af that I got my bfp today . Still in shock and a little nervous but fingers x this is it and all goes well :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->