TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I've noticed a definite change in cm this cycle - there's just more of it! Plus I am getting more fertile cm today and yesterday, and I'm not supposed. To ovulate until at least Saturday. I usually only get fertile cm for 1 or 2 days. AF was also shorter for me....

I had a tiny bit of ewcm on cd 8 I think it was but just didn't put it down to anything as it was too early, this morning I had a lot of cm in my
Underwear (sorry tmi) my opk's are pretty dark for 10dpo :/ I went straight to the toilet after bd on cd 8 night so do u think I won't get pregnant from that? Seeing as we are swaying boy we need to bd as close to ovulation as possible so if I ovulate over next few days I think I'll bd on the day of ovulation to sway more boy but
If I don't ovulate till at least cd 15 I think I'll give it a miss this month and
Enjoy my holiday first

Guys it's nearly positive?? But we can only bd tonight as hubby is fasting for Ramadan plus he will be at work till around midnight. Do u think that will be ok?? I was gonna try this month but I wasn't expecting to ovulate till cd 15 and it's cd 11 today. We bd cd 8 night and I know this will sway girl and I'm trying to sway boy (although will be blessed and happy with either gender) do u think my ovulation will hold of till tonight/tmora?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Hard to say when you will O. I would guess those go positive today or tomorrow though. I would definitely BD with those lines but I don't know anything the gender swaying timing.

Tbh Iv been looking into the gender swaying and I'm not sure if when bding really helps with it!! Lots of people have got pregnant with boys bding 5 days before ovulation n with girls on the day of ovulation so doubt it really does much! I naturally have a very boy diet anyway (alkaline) I'm not a very girl diet person (acidic) I think it's a 50/50 of what u get. Who knows. I'm not bothered if it is a girl so I'm not bothering to go all out on full gender swaying such as the shuttles method. I'm only trying to sway my odds by bding at the right times lol so a pretty lame attempt really. If I remember correctly with my son we bd a lot like every night to every other night. I wasn't using opk's or anything so have no idea when he was concieved I wasn't even tracking my periods. I think we will bd tonight and tomorrow night anyway, what's meant to be will be. I did another opk a couple hours ago and it's getting darker so I think my positive will be tonight or tmora all though the thin strip is police already

Opk's I took a few hours ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Those are looking great! To your point, we bd'd 6 days leading up O and 2 days after and I'm having a boy. I would just bd as I could as cross my fingers for a baby, preferably a boy.

Definitely, what's meant to be will be.

6pm opk's, Iv noted it as positive on my app. I know the big one needs to be a little darker. Yes I agree what's meant to be will be :) the main reason I want another boy is all 7 of my nieces are girls, my son is the only boy in our family in kids and although he loves his cousins to pieces, we need another boy in the family lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
Whoo hoo! I would mark positive. Fx this cycle!

Okay I haven't been on here since April! My old username was Egypt96 but I was locked out of the account as I can't remember the password.
So I will reintroduce.
Started depo in 2013 and skipped my last shot in August 2014 and switched to bc pills instead. Got a short period in September and October nothing in November then spotting for a few days in December. Got off BC in December. No period since then.
Saw a doctor in April and they were absolutely no help. Seeing a new OBGYN Tuesday morning. Will let you guys know what they say.

Here are 2 OPKs from today. Fiance and I have officially started trying.
Is this a positive? Will bd tonight just in case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
The picture is dark but if that's not positive, it's pretty close. Go get busy!!

I had been on vacation for a week and thought I had missed ovulation but I took the test just to see. Wasn't expecting it to be either positive or very close to it!
Waiting for fiance to get home from work then we will bd!

6pm opk's, Iv noted it as positive on my app. I know the big one needs to be a little darker. Yes I agree what's meant to be will be :) the main reason I want another boy is all 7 of my nieces are girls, my son is the only boy in our family in kids and although he loves his cousins to pieces, we need another boy in the family lol

FXed for you this cycle!

So is ovulation early for you? I think it happened for me yesterday, which makes it a bit early for me. I had quite a decent but if ewcm this cycle, much better than previous months.

I'd say they are very nearly positive Hun :) get bding :)

Thanks laucu , yes it was early for me I think I'm ovulating today my cervix is way up soft and open m I also woke up to pains on my right side this morning, Iv never had ov pains tho so not sure what they where! I had 2 lots of ewcm yesterday usually I get hardly any. Did u bd just incase?

My opk's turned negative last night. Seems I have a long positive on the small strips and short on the bigger strips (diff strength so makes sense really) fingers crossed for u too Hun x

I'd say they are very nearly positive Hun :) get bding :)

Thanks laucu , yes it was early for me I think I'm ovulating today my cervix is way up soft and open m I also woke up to pains on my right side this morning, Iv never had ov pains tho so not sure what they where! I had 2 lots of ewcm yesterday usually I get hardly any. Did u bd just incase?

My opk's turned negative last night. Seems I have a long positive on the small strips and short on the bigger strips (diff strength so makes sense really) fingers crossed for u too Hun x

Yes I did bd 2 days before O day so that should make me covered. Here goes another tww!

I guess last night was a positive because just tested with morning pee and they are now very negative again.
We bd last night and will again tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->