TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

To be safe how many days now should we bd to make sure we have a chance? My LH surge that I posted last night was positive and now this morning it is negative so I should O soon.
We bd last night but i want to make sure we bd enough.

To be safe how many days now should we bd to make sure we have a chance? My LH surge that I posted last night was positive and now this morning it is negative so I should O soon.

Truth is that it only takes one but everything I've ever found says 2-3 days leading up to ovulation and the day of. I always tossed in the day after as a just in case day.

From what I remember of opks, you want to have sex the day of your positive and then next 2 days.

Thanks Cutie! I didn't temp this month so I won't be 100% certain what day I O but we will definitely BD again tonight after I get off work and hopefully tomorrow after I get off work as well. Just to be safe!

I agree with cutie I'd bd the night of the positive and the next night or 2 just to cover it. This month we are only bding the night of the positive but I'm not fully trying this month.
Fingers crossed for you both girls, hope it's an easy 2ww xx

Thanks guys! I also have my doctors appointment on tuesday with the obgyn. I will talk to her about everything and make sure that everything is okay and also will be getting tested for diabetes and testing my thyroid.

Thanks Trying!

I was reading around on other forums and saw that a lot of people were using seven seas trying for baby tablets and read many good reviews, I just bought some online but unfortunately they will not be here till mid July.
Will be going to get some agnus castus pills this week as well but will not start them till after TWW.

Unfortunately we got into an argument after work last night and did not bd so I think I might be out this month. We did bd the night of the positive (the night before last night) and we will bd tonight for sure just in case

Iv been taking the seven seas trying to concieve since September Hun. I don't think they really help u get pregnant but they prepare ur body for pregnancy and have folic acid in which is good for baby when u do fall pregnant :) I just switched my normal multi vitamins to them ones. I take Angus cactus from cd 1 till positive opk then I stop them for the 2ww. Sorry to hear u had an argument, u never know tho it only takes 1 :) x

I actually got pregnant the month of our worst argument ever. We call this our make-up sex baby lol

Iv been taking the seven seas trying to concieve since September Hun. I don't think they really help u get pregnant but they prepare ur body for pregnancy and have folic acid in which is good for baby when u do fall pregnant :) I just switched my normal multi vitamins to them ones. I take Angus cactus from cd 1 till positive opk then I stop them for the 2ww. Sorry to hear u had an argument, u never know tho it only takes 1 :) x

Really? Well I'll still take them when they get here and see how it goes. And even If it doesn't help me to get pregnant than atleast it's getting my body ready. We are okay and made up late last night/this morning (around 1am). We will definitely bd tonight just to be sure!

I actually got pregnant the month of our worst argument ever. We call this our make-up sex baby lol

Lol that's awesome! We could have bd last night but we didn't make up until around 1am and I was waaaay too exhausted after work and arguing for a few hours on and off. Even though he tempted me by Saying "you're ovulating" in a sing song voice haha. We will for sure tonight though

Yh deffo still take them Hun. I still take them :)

Haha aww, fingers crossed. I'm 2dpo today and have so much cm. this cycle is just weird! I did another opk just to make sure and they are still negative.

the month i got pregnant i had loads of cm from ovulation all the way to when af was supposed to be due which was weird for me as i usually dried up after ovulation until the week af was due thats how i knew something was different that cycle x

I had loads of cm last cycle Hun after ovulation it's creamy but I think it's just normal for me to be honest x

Do you count dpo the day after your positive opk? If so then I am 2dpo as well.

I go off the day my cervix felt most open. I get positive opk on the thin strips for around 2 days but on the thick strip is just a few hours and that's the day my cervix feels most open so I go off that day then count the next day as 1 dpo :)

This month I did it from the day after positive opk tho as that's when my cervix felt most open xx

I go off the day my cervix felt most open. I get positive opk on the thin strips for around 2 days but on the thick strip is just a few hours and that's the day my cervix feels most open so I go off that day then count the next day as 1 dpo :)

Same here, except I don't use opks. I also go by when my ewcm dries up. So that makes me 3dpo today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->