TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

if you're pretty sure of a cd12 ovulation, then i'd say cd8 was more than enough time!

Last month was just going off 14 days before AF because I was away, the month before was based on opk's and 14 days before AF. We Shall see what this cycle brings :)

Fx! I will be right here watching and supporting!

Thanks Hun, I appreciate your support. This group has kept me sane xx

Hii ladies im still stalking because i love seeing tests haha!! trying good to see your back to some normality and keeping a strong positive head :) cutie how long have you got now . 20 and a half weeks here major bump now lol xxx

Hii ladies im still stalking because i love seeing tests haha!! trying good to see your back to some normality and keeping a strong positive head :) cutie how long have you got now . 20 and a half weeks here major bump now lol xxx

5 weeks or less :happydance::shrug: mixed emotions about how I feel about that!

Thanks Claire, how are u getting on? Wow not long at all now cutie :)

you got me laughing out loud there cutie haha! cant wait to see your little bundle you better share pictures of him xx i am doing great girls

Oh. My. God.

I wasn't expecting this at all. I just thought I should test as I was going to have a boozy night with a friend tonight.

Not told the hubby yet, will tell him when he gets home!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
Omg omg omg yay laucu!!! Congratulations :D it's so good to finally see some lines on this thread! How many dpo are you?

I think I'm 10 or 11 dpo - not sure.

Feeling very shell shocked but have to remain normal for the kids! Very hard!

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. I think I'll test again in the morning, may as well.

You're next honey. Can't wait to see your lines.

I had one jab on 15th August last year so officially wore off on 15th November - so 9 months.

Got everything crossed you've got a sticky bean Hun. I'm so happy for you :)
Wow not long then really is it :) guess there is deffo hope after depo! Ah thanks Hun, I hope so :)

I think I'm going to bd every other night, I don't want to take the fun out of it by over doing it, if we feel like doing it every night then will if not I'll make sure it's every other night and will bd day before ov n day of ov do u think that's enough?

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm sure it'll be enough - we only bded once, about 2 days before ovulation!

Haha my friend only bd'd twice the whole month. 4 days before ovulation and another time way after ovulation. She's now 9 weeks pregnant :)

Yea I think as long as you get some BD time in before ovulation, you're doing great!

Laucu, did you test again? What was hubs reaction?

Yes, I did my other frer and a digi this morning :)

Hubs was very pleased!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->