TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

How is every one doing? I should ovulate tomorrow although my opk's didn't seem dark enough yesterday to be nearly positive so I'll see what today's opk's look like! Anyway we have bd every other night since Monday and will keep doing till past ovulation and Iv used pre seed since Wednesday. I used it upto the 3mg cutie, but last night when I put it in a lot seem to come back out again? Is that normal? Iv been putting it in while sat on the toilet but the instructions say that's ok? I have to say though, ttc aside, it does make sex a lot better! Why have I never tried lube before?!

The recommended 3mg was always too much for me. I normally laid on my back and put it in about 15 minutes prior to the action. If the instructions say it's ok, I'm sure it's fine. It's probably coming out because of the amount. I loved it! Definitely made ttc way more fun and better!

Yeah, it doesn't all come out by a fair bit did last night. I'm abit
Worried now, I should ovulate tomorrow and my opk's are still negative!! Well this morning the thin strip was or nearly was positive but the thick strip is still faint! That's only usually positive the day of ov but the thin strip is usually very positive the day before!! I'm praying my cycles don't mess up, I didn't use any agnus castus this month but I didn't last month as my cervix felt open and AF arrived 14 days after that. Aghh please be positive tomorrow :(

I just did another and it's starting to get darker now. This was last nights then this mornings at the bottom. I'm cd 12 today which I know is early but Iv ovulated on day 12 for the past 2 cycles so thought I'd settled into a pattern :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Definitely looks like it's coming! Mine fluctuated a bit at first.

I hope I get a positive today or tomorrow, I just pray my cycles isn't messing up again :(

Still not positive! :shrug: you don't think I could of missed it yesterday do you? I could only test once in the morning then I couldn't test again till 8pm as I was out all day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
The bottom tests from yesterday looked like they were well on their way. I would just keep note of that day but maybe test a few more days just to see.

The bottom test was this mornings Hun but they are still the same :/ I'll keep testing x

Oh ok. I got confused. Hopefully you get that blaring positive!!! My days went back and forth for awhile, even once they regulated. Stress, vitamins, meds, anything could move it a few days. I'll be here watching!!

Yes I wonder if that's what has happened, as they look lighter than the previous pic. I am useless with opks, never could work them out!

Hope this makes it easier lol.
Really cutie? Iv gained a bit of weight from my holiday, will it stop my ovulation?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok phew I think I'm nearly there?! We hav bd'd every other night from last Monday but last night my hubby couldn't finish :/ he's had a really long week at work. I was actually really pissed off and told him don't ask why we aren't pregnant next month! Then i felt really bad, he said we can bd again tonight. It's the first time he's not been able to and it just really annoyed me it was when we needed to most really! I think I need to cut down pre seed to 2 instead of 3 too as it was so slippery last night, I actually wonder if that's why he didn't finish? I'm worried it's screwed up this month now. Last time we bd was Friday night and he said we will bd tonight? Sorry for too much info I'm just worried now, I had it all planned out in my head bd every other night untill after ovulation :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh the thin one always goes positive before the thick one as it's more sensitive x

Tests are looking good. I reckon you should be covered as long as you bd tonight.

Don't forget I only bded once about 2-3 days before ovulation! So you are waaaaaay more covered than I ever was.

FXed for you. Wishing you lots and lots of :dust:

We will bd tonight but I just know it won't happen this month again now :( I usually bd the night before ovulation or the night of ovulation and I still havnt gotten pregnant :( I want to make sure it was every other day before ovulation too. Thanks Hun x

Oh come on stop teasing me :( this was with just a half an hour hold I hope it turns positive later. We bd last night but I don't feel like doing tonight because we have for the past 2 nights. If it turns positive today do u think I'm safe missing tonight then bding tomorow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe