TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Yay finally! I'm pretty sure the big one only goes positive on the day of ov from last cycles, so I should ov either today or tomorrow. Am I safe missing tonight and bd tmora? We bd last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Hooray!!! Safe, probably but if it was me, I would give bd a try.

I'll bd tonight then, and give tomorow a miss. I pray we got enough bd'ing in and the pre seed helped!

Just my opinion. Hopefully some of the other ladies will weigh in but I always made sure to when I saw my positive.

Fx for you!!!

Yea we had already decided we will bd again tonight Hun, I would of liked to have a night not doing but why risk it so close to ovulation lol thanks Hun xx

I've read that the day you get a positive that you should bd for the next 3 days straight then skip one day and then bd the next for good luck.
It's worked for a lot of people.

Oh btw sorry for being MIA lately. I am back now hopefully. I'm actually experiencing very very light pink spotting only when I wipe. A lot of people say its implantion bleed but idk I don't want to get my hopes up. It's been going on for about 3 days now. I haven't really been having any symptoms though just some lower back pain and some slight cramps.
I'm always tired so i can't really go off of that as a symptom. If the spotting continues for another day or two I'll take a test.

These are deffo positive now ain't they? My cervix feels open too.
Eek rainne got everything crossed for u! How many dpo are you? We are going to bd tonight but I think give it a miss tmora, sorry for tmi but since having my son I get abit sore down there if we do it every night so I deffo need a break tomorow lol we bd last night though and Friday, and kind of Sunday, and will do tonight so I think some will be hanging around? I hope so anyway xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
I definitely think that that will be enough!
And it's kind of hard to tell really lol. Because I had positive opk for like 3 days at the end of July-1st day of August and the last time we bd around that time was August 2nd I can't remember what day we bd before August 2nd though because I wasn't really trying last month. Then we really really decided to try this month and then now I've had the light pink spotting only when I wipe though for the past 3 days and then the symptoms I said. It may just be af finally coming back after 9 months of being gone. My doctor said though that I am still ovulating and fertile even though I haven't had af in a while

Wow really?? That's amazing that your still ovulating without AF Hun.
Got everything crossed for you! Let us know when u test :) xx

Thank you, and I will! Fx for you too! Maybe this is our lucky month!

okay this is going to sound crazy but I heard that a lot of people who are pregnant get positive opks.
I'm definitely not saying I'm pregnant and I know that this is only close to a positive opk.
But the fact that I am having close to positive opks is weird because I've already ovulated, so there's no way that I am ovulating again.
I think I'm driving myself nuts. I don't have any tests so I took the opk just to see. And I definitely shouldn't have a test line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
That is interesting. If you got positive opks beginning of August, you would be around 11 or so dpo. I definitely got positive opks with my pregnancy but it wasn't until later in the pregnancy.

I was having positive opks around the end of July until the beginning of August. It's weird

To be exact I started having positive opks around July 23rd which is the normal for me. But then they continued to be positive. and then last week I took one and the test line was starting to get lighter so I stopped testing opks until today.

My opk's get pretty dark but not positive just before AF arrives Hun. Go get a test, you will drink yourself insane. For getting crossed for you xx

We didn't get to bd last night :( my own fault and I feel like an idiot now. My friend invited me round who I havnt seen for ages and I went and stayed late, by time I got home hubby was asleep because we was up for fork at 7am. Argh I hope Friday's and Monday's was enough x

If nothing comes of this month, next month I might not bother using opks. I think (hope) it's ok to know I ovulate each month now and I feel like I'm obsessing about getting bd in. I might just bd every 2-3 days and hope for the best. Or if I do use opk's I'm not gonna tell hubby, he said it puts pressure on him because we have to do it, we aren't doing it just when we want I'm telling him in the day we have to do it tonight and the next night etc. I feel like Iv gone abit crazy this month, im just so desperate now to see those 2 lines :(

Trying, I definitely didn't tell unless it was a desperate time lol. Otherwise, I just let him think he was super hot and I couldn't keep my hands off for a few days hehe

I made the mistake of telling and I feel awful :( I just wanted to make sure we got lots of bd in. It wouldn't of been a problem if I had ovulated when I was supposed to on Sunday. We normally only bd about twice a week and I think I over did it staying we had to bd every other day from Monday and then Friday Saturday and Sunday. I won't tell him next month :( I feel like a crazy wife lol

Caved in and took a test today even though I said I'd wait till Friday. Bfn. Still have light pink spotting when I wipe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->