TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I don't know how you waited that long Hun, I'm awful for testing lol. Sorry about bfn :( could it be AF trying to return?

Here's my bfn from earlier. At first I kind of thought there might be a line but I checked it after it said not to check it. I just have line eyes and thought I might have seen a tiny little thing.
I'll still take another test on Friday though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
People on other forums are saying they see a line so idk! I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Also, if you guys remember before I took that hpt today I had been taking opks and getting either positive or close to positive. Just took another opk and it is a very definite positive. Don't have any hpt and am going to hold off till Friday to get another one.

I see something Hun but it looks white, like an evap line? I hope it's the start of something for you.
I'm 2dpo today and I can't wait to test already haha I'm gonna try hold off till next weekend. I downloaded a new app called ovia it's so cool! It gives you cool facts every day, it tells me how many days till I can test, what my chances of falling pregnant are on each day etc I love it! Also I have more chance of concievening bding 2 days before ovulation than the day before ovulation which made me happy because that's when we did it. We shall see though, I just think it's a cool app and very helpful if any of you girls that are still trying would like it (it's free on the App Store) x

Wow cutie!! 20 days!! Iv just seen it! My son came 14 days early so really you could have your little boy at any time now :) just want to wish you good luck and I hope all goes smoothly xx

Wow cutie!! 20 days!! Iv just seen it! My son came 14 days early so really you could have your little boy at any time now :) just want to wish you good luck and I hope all goes smoothly xx

Thanks! We're definitely officially on labor watch.

I see something Hun but it looks white, like an evap line? I hope it's the start of something for you.
I'm 2dpo today and I can't wait to test already haha I'm gonna try hold off till next weekend. I downloaded a new app called ovia it's so cool! It gives you cool facts every day, it tells me how many days till I can test, what my chances of falling pregnant are on each day etc I love it! Also I have more chance of concievening bding 2 days before ovulation than the day before ovulation which made me happy because that's when we did it. We shall see though, I just think it's a cool app and very helpful if any of you girls that are still trying would like it (it's free on the App Store) x

I tried the app but it's difficult for me because I haven't had AF. What do you all think the few days where I had light pink spotting when I wiped was?

I think spotting is pretty normal as your body tries to regulate.

Oh sorry, yes u have to put your periods in then it can tell u your fertile days etc.
I agree with cutie Hun, I had a lot of spotting on and off before my afs returned x

The 2 week wait is sooo long!! 4dpo today. I hate the fact I feel sick in every 2 ww. It gets my hopes up then I remember Iv had it every bloody month and it's just progesterone! 6 more days till the tests come out!

The 2 week wait is sooo long!! 4dpo today. I hate the fact I feel sick in every 2 ww. It gets my hopes up then I remember Iv had it every bloody month and it's just progesterone! 6 more days till the tests come out!

I have got my fingers very firmly crossed for you!!!!

Thanks laucu! I bet we havnt done it again cos we only bd twice in the fertile window :(

Looking at my tracker for the last two months we have only bd on the day of ovulation which was probably too late! Fingers crossed we get it this month with bding before ovulation

Looking back on my tracker and at photos, the only month I got lines on a test was May when we only bd the 2 days before ovulation. I personally think fertilisation happened that month but it didn't implant proper because Iv never had lines like that, the next day's tests where completely negative though. Then June and July we only bd on the day of ovulation during the fertile window. It gives me Abit of hope because we bd this month on cd10 and cd 13 and I ovulated on cd 15. Using pre seed both times. I pray I get my bfp soon! The photo is Mays tests, I didn't realise At the time but I deffo see real lines on those!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
How's every one doing? I'm 6 dpo and dying to test, but resisting cos I know nothing will show lol! in going to test on Friday at 10dpo just because I have a wine on a Friday night and don't want to drink if I did happen to get my bfp!

Im actually feeling positive this month Hun, maybe that's just because we used the pre seed though so I'm thinking we have a slightly better chance haha. Who knows, I'm keeping my fingers crossed though x

I got my days wrong I'll actually be 9dpo on Friday.
I tested today at 8dpo and bfn, I know i said I'd wait but I couldn't haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"