TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I got my days wrong I'll actually be 9dpo on Friday.
I tested today at 8dpo and bfn, I know i said I'd wait but I couldn't haha

It's so tough to wait! I can't blame you one bit.

I'm just dying to see lines now :( I thought we might of actually done it this month, Iv felt really sick for the past few days and I felt a sharp pinch the 2 nights ago then very mild AF aches yesterday morning, but today I don't feel sick at all I feel fine! I think it will be another bfn!

I didn't see lines until 10 or 11dpo and some ladies don't until after AF is late, so there's still hope!

I know :) I'm not loosing hope until AF shows. I feel happier I just felt really sick for a few minutes but it's gone again now haha still could be normal for me though as I do feel sicky sometimes in the lutual phase x

Feeling a little frustrated and upset because so many people that I know are accidentally getting pregnant or just had their babies recently. Today I found out that my sister in law whom I live with is pregnant with her second unexpected child.
It's just upsetting and frustrating that all these people who aren't planning for a kid are getting pregnant and those of us who are trying so hard for one are having no luck.

Feeling a little frustrated and upset because so many people that I know are accidentally getting pregnant or just had their babies recently. Today I found out that my sister in law whom I live with is pregnant with her second unexpected child.
It's just upsetting and frustrating that all these people who aren't planning for a kid are getting pregnant and those of us who are trying so hard for one are having no luck.

:hugs: that's so hard to endure.

Aww Hun, I know how you feel, one girl I know had a one night stand with her ex and ta da she's pregnant! Keep your chin up though, it will happen for us :)
9dpo, fmu bfn! :(

I understand, it is so hard. I was getting seriously down. It just doesn't seem fair does it.

Trying - thinking of you! I think 9dpo is the most common day of implantation. It was that day that I felt really really tired and my backache started. Xx

Laucu I felt really tired yesterday and still do today, I have an achy feeling around my right hip. It seems to go from the front all the way round? I don't know maybe I just slept on it funny. How are you?

I'm good thank you :) feeling a bit sick now and again but it isn't too bad. Just hard work keeping the kids entertained!

When will you test again? Tomorrow?

fingers crossed for you trying !
cutie not long to go now 😁
laucu how far on are you xx

I think I might have had a chemical or something. So as you know I was having positive opks for like a week and then started having light pink spotting when I wiped for 3 days last week then it stopped. I took a test last Friday negative. Now last night I got a positive opk we bd'd and this morning I took another opk negative. Also this morning when I wiped there was some light blood again. Took another opk again just now negative. Still having a tiny bit of light spotting

I think I might have had a chemical or something. So as you know I was having positive opks for like a week and then started having light pink spotting when I wiped for 3 days last week then it stopped. I took a test last Friday negative. Now last night I got a positive opk we bd'd and this morning I took another opk negative. Also this morning when I wiped there was some light blood again. Took another opk again just now negative. Still having a tiny bit of light spotting

Hard to equate a chemical with an opk. You would want to see a positive hpt for that. Sounds like your cycle trying to regulate. Can't remember but are you taking temps?

Yea Hun I'll test again tomorow, although I can garuntee it will be yet another bfn!
Thanks Claire! How are you?
I agree with cutie rainne, the depo messes your system up so much I think your body's trying to ovulate again. I know it's hard waiting (hugs) xx

No I'm not temping because I don't get up at the same time everyday. I've been off of depo for a year now.

Also I didn't take an hpts until after the spotting stopped. I didn't take an hpt for at least 4 weeks

Just checked my cervix, it is high, tilted to the left, and on my finger there is some brown cm/discharge. This morning there was light red when I wiped.

Yet another bfn on a frer - 10 dpo fmu. I think it would of shown at least something on a frer by now so I think it's yet another month of not concieving :cry:

Raine if it's been over 12 months now u can visit ur gp and they should d able to help you? :hugs: xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry to whinge but I feel like I'm never going to get that bfp :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members