TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Trying 10dpo is still early you still have 3-4 days left remeber hcg doubles every 48-36 hours still got everything crossed for you!! in good thank you xx

Okay recap of everything the past week or so cause I'm confused.
Last week I had light pink spotting when I wiped for 3 days, took a test that friday, negative. Last night I got a positive opk and we bd'd then this morning there was some reddish pink when I wiped. Nothing really since then, negative opk's today and when I checked my cervix it is super high, soft, and slightly open and then on my finger there was the brownish redish cm/discharge

We bd'd last night as well, this morning when I wiped there was a lot of pinkish red blood but nothing in my underwear, put a panty liner on incase af started which would be weird since I got a positive opk on Thursday. So checked throughout the day barely anything. Just now still only some light blood when I wipe, had some slight cramps earlier this morning around 12-1 but noting since then and I haven't taken any pain medicine today.

the top half of that post is copied from a post I did yesterday.
So when it says I got a positive opk yesterday and it means Thursday and then when it says that I got a negative today that means friday.
Then in the second paragraph that is referring to today.

Thanks Claire, you've made me feel better. I think I'm out but still hoping lol I tested this morning was a bfn on a clinical guard, gonna check it again when it's dried make sure there's No squinters on there lol.
How are you?

Raine, when I was on the depo I kept bleeding last few months, I went for an internal investigation and my dr found I had cervical ectropium. Birth control causes it and I mostly bled/spotted after sex. I think mines gone now as I don't bleed after sex now but it's worth you having a look into xx

Good for you trying dont let baby making get you down just keep hope because it will happen i believe alot when ppl say whats for you wont go by you when the time is right your get your bfp!!!
well today ive just finished an 11 and hlaf hour shift and noticed earlier today that my feet have suddenly started to swell id say one more so than the other but i have them elavted if it doesn subside ill call the doctor in the morning get it checked just incase cx

Thanks Claire. It's so hard to not let it get me down, every month that passes now is just making it even longer. But I keep telling myself when the time is right we will be blessed with another. I'm just praying it happens soon. This is the first month of actually felt upset enough to nearly cry. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong or why it isn't happening.
Aww hope your ok Hun, deffinatly get it checked out if it's still the same in the morning xx

12 dpo :nope: just isn't our month x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2
I also took a frer this moning. It came up with a bright white line straight away and only disappeared after around 5 minutes. When I opened the case there was a huge indent on the back of the strip which explains the bright white line lol x

Cute, hope your ok? Quick question. I still have some pre seed in the same tube from this cycle. Do I need to buy a new tube or can I still use it next cycle? X

I'm doing well. Still following each of you! And hoping for some regulation and BFPs. I know the struggle all too well, but don't always comment bc I also know what it's like to get tired of hearing someone say...anyday now.

Certainly keep using the same tube! That stuff is pricey.

Hi all. I haven't been on for a while. For those who don't remember me I had my last injection in June 2014 and have yet to get my periods back. I finally went to the doctors and had a number of blood tests done. I've just called them for the results and I'm confused...all have come back normal. I expected the hormone test to come back low but apparently not. I'm back at the doctors Wednesday but not quite sure what they can do to bring periods on.

Thanks cutie. I just wasn't sure if one tube should be used per cycle like if it got less effective with it being opened. I'm not going to put pressure on hubby next cycle saying we need to do it this day and this day etc lol I'll bd every 2-3 days once AF leaves and try to get an extra in close to ovulation.

Hi wonnabump! Wow, brilliant news that they all came back normal though? I guess that means your ovulating? Let us know what they say, good luck xx

wannabump82, I agree. Good news that they came back normal. There are medicines they can give you to start your cycle. If you want them, I say fight for them! Most doctors tell you to wait a year and you've done that. I was afraid to take any kind of BC to start mine, but didn't really explore my options too in depth.

Trying, yes we used ours from month to month and only bought new tubes when we ran out. I never really told my DH when we "needed" to BD. Sometimes I did for fun, but most times I just had the time in my head and showed him a little extra attention on those days lol

Oh I'll just use the same tube, there's still loads in :) Iv got bad at cramps now so I think AF will be here today or tomorow. It's either due tomorow or Wednesday but I think it may show tonight with there cramps! Oh well onto a new cycle. Officially a year since I came off the depo next week!

pretty regular now trying thats really good i waited 3 months of regular cycles before i got pregnant btw xx

Hi all. I haven't been on for a while. For those who don't remember me I had my last injection in June 2014 and have yet to get my periods back. I finally went to the doctors and had a number of blood tests done. I've just called them for the results and I'm confused...all have come back normal. I expected the hormone test to come back low but apparently not. I'm back at the doctors Wednesday but not quite sure what they can do to bring periods on.

WOW same thing for me!! Had my last injection June 2014. It's not been a year so depo should be out of my system. When I got off depo I switched to pills and had 1 normal period the month after I started the pills then a 2 day spotting in december 2014 then stopped pills and no period since then! They still say "oh well depo takes a while to run out of your system" yeah well its been a year so thats entirely too long. I've gotten very single test done and last week was the first bleeding I've had since December 2014 and it was just light pink spotting when I wiped. The past couple days i've had some bleeding but its not enough to even fill a panty liner and no cramps or anything so I don't even think it's a period.

Girls I need help... So I had the bad AF aches last night then they disappeared. I went to the loo n was a tiny bit of blood, put a pad on thought afs here. Iv only bled a little bit (I still have the same pad on since 7 last night) but it's just brown mucusy stuff? Like proper brown? It was red when it first came last night but there's no red at all now? This isn't me at all I'm usually really heavy red first few days. What's happening? I wasn't due on till tomorow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->