TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Also I checked my cervix and it's still very high? With brown mucus on it :/ I'm worrying now

Thanks ladies. Although it's good news they came back normal in a way I wanted it to tell me there was a reason for lack of periods but now I have no idea why there isn't anything. I did go on the pill for a couple of months but I didn't even get a withdrawal bleed from that so there really is nothing. I'll just have to wait and see what they say and go from there. I never thought I'd want to have periods but 16 months later and still nothing makes me actually wish for them ha ha. It's a good job I'm a patient person 😀

I did it was negative Hun with second morning urine. But I think I'm coming on properly now thank god. I was worried my periods was messing up x

Let us know what they say wonnabump, you have been very patient x

I did it was negative Hun with second morning urine. But I think I'm coming on properly now thank god. I was worried my periods was messing up x

oh ok. when you said worried I didn't know you meant that you were worried about your period messing up.

Sorry Hun yes I meant I though my periods was messing up again. Iv deffo come on properly now : )

Okaaaay hey guys so i still had light bleeding for a few days but it stopped yesterday night. Now today i am having cramps that started just about an hour ago and have been pretty constant.

How long have u been off the depo Hun? To be honest I can't trust my cervix at all. It can stay high and soft untill just before AF arrives. Mine never moves down after ovulation. Have u tried Angus castus to regulate your cycles? I truly beleive that's what worked for me x

How long have u been off the depo Hun? To be honest I can't trust my cervix at all. It can stay high and soft untill just before AF arrives. Mine never moves down after ovulation. Have u tried Angus castus to regulate your cycles? I truly beleive that's what worked for me x

I got my last depo shot in June 2014. I bought angus castus but when it came in i got a positive opk and i was told not to take it once you get the positive opk until the 2ww is up.

I got my last depo shot in June 2014. I bought angus castus but when it came in i got a positive opk and i was told not to take it once you get the positive opk until the 2ww is up.

I might go back and see my doctor if you haven't recently, I can't remember. You've been spotting a lot on and off it seems.

You got your last shot at the same time as me then, my gp told me to go back after 12 months if my cycles hadn't returned so I'd go see your gp Hun see if they can help you. Yes you shouldn't take Agnus cactus in the 2 ww. I took it for a few months solid because I wasn't ovulating or having periods. Then when I started ovulating again I took it for 1 more cycle but not in the 2ww then weaned off them the next cycle.

I'm feeling pretty down, my best friend announced her pregnancy. Iv known from day 1 as I was there when she took the test but I don't know I just feel so upset that we still havnt gotten pregnant. I feel guilty at the same time though, I love my friend to bits and I'm so glad it's happened for her. But she keeps going on and on about pregnancy and baby and it's dragging me down Abit, but I don't want to say anything as this is her time. She's texting me daily telling me she's feeling sick etc and I so wish I had that.

You got your last shot at the same time as me then, my gp told me to go back after 12 months if my cycles hadn't returned so I'd go see your gp Hun see if they can help you. Yes you shouldn't take Agnus cactus in the 2 ww. I took it for a few months solid because I wasn't ovulating or having periods. Then when I started ovulating again I took it for 1 more cycle but not in the 2ww then weaned off them the next cycle.

I'm feeling pretty down, my best friend announced her pregnancy. Iv known from day 1 as I was there when she took the test but I don't know I just feel so upset that we still havnt gotten pregnant. I feel guilty at the same time though, I love my friend to bits and I'm so glad it's happened for her. But she keeps going on and on about pregnancy and baby and it's dragging me down Abit, but I don't want to say anything as this is her time. She's texting me daily telling me she's feeling sick etc and I so wish I had that.

is she aware that you're TTC?

Yea she knows we are ttc, she has known since day 1. I'm very happy for her it's just getting me down everyday the texts about feeling sick an rough and I just think I'm dying to feel that.

Yea she knows we are ttc, she has known since day 1. I'm very happy for her it's just getting me down everyday the texts about feeling sick an rough and I just think I'm dying to feel that.

Understandable :hugs:

Thanks cutie, I feel really guilty. I'm being there as much as I can for her with her feeling rough but deep down its killing me.
Anyway, I thought AF left yesterday. We bd last night and AF has returned again this morning :/ ugh

You're entitled to your feelings and its natural.

Boo af! Get outta here!!

AF left yesterday :) all being well I should ovulate between the 5th-7th x

I've got everything crossed for you Trying!!!

cutie - only 3 days until your due date!!! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->