TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Ive been really down lately. From not getting pregnant, from now 3 people i know announcing their unplanned pregnancies this month, from my weird cycles. And now for the past 3 days ive had very real feeling dreams where i find out that im pregnant. Its really upsetting to wake up from those dreams.

Ive been really down lately. From not getting pregnant, from now 3 people i know announcing their unplanned pregnancies this month, from my weird cycles. And now for the past 3 days ive had very real feeling dreams where i find out that im pregnant. Its really upsetting to wake up from those dreams.

:hugs: to it all

Hugs Hun, Iv had the dreams it's awful to wake up from them. It will be our turn soon Hun : )
Thank you laucu. Cd 9 today, I'll start opks today because I ovulate anywhere between 12-15dpo. Just know it's gonna be yet another disappointing month x

Getting closer.. Iv never used the top ones before it's really faint!! Usually the wide strip only gets positive on the day of ovulation for me hmm.
Anyway I'm hoping it can hold off for 2 days. We bd Monday night and last night, but last nights turned into oral sex (sorry tmi!!!) so that won't count at bding :( tests was really faint yesterday so I thought I had a good few days before it would get close to positive! We are bding every other day in fertile window (we both feel it's too much every night) but I don't want to miss it!! If it's near positive by tonight I'll try get a bd in x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
How's every one doing? Cd 13 for me and I'm ovulating today. We bd last night using pre seed, I just hope it's enough. Next month I think I'm gonna stop using ovulation tests and just go with the flow, it's draining ttc.
Cutie did you have your little one? Xx

I did! It's been a whirlwind but I'm loving every minute.

Happy Ovulation!

Oh yay!!! Congratulations Hun!
Hope all went well, enjoy every minute : )
Thanks! 1dpo today x

Good morning all,

Congrats Cutie - what's the birth weight?

By way of recap...I had my last injection in June 2014 and with no periods I decided to go to the doctors. I had blood tests done which all came back normal which was slightly confusing as sometimes you want a reason why you are not having them. I went back to the doctors and they asked what my periods were like pre-contraception. I did actually forget that I am irregular anyway which won't help!

Anyway woke up this morning and oh my god I'm having a full blown period. I'm not having any pains with it which I would have expected but I suppose a period is a period and I should be glad of the lack of pain! I'm presuming this means I ovulated at some point but I cannot be sure when as I don't get the usual signs including the eggy stuff.

I suppose I will know more once I get the second period and will go from there...but very happy that I'm actually bleeding - never thought I would say that!

How are you Claire?
Yay that's brilliant news wannabump! Got every thing crossed you get a regular cycle now.
I went to the nurse this week for some antibiotics (throat infection) I mentioned to her Iv been off the depo for a year and still not pregnant, she said to book in again with a Dr and ask for tests just to check, so I'm booked in for Tuesday!

Birth weight was 8 lb 9 oz,

WB, hooray for af!!!

Trying, a hooray to you as well on more tests!! Tests and evaluations always made me feel like I was making progress.

wwooahhhh cutie thats a great weight ❤️ im 26 weeks tommorow guys doing great currently quitting smoking 😓 2 days so far and feeling great tho it is hard i will get there better for me and my boys 😁 trying that good news on the tests hopefully everything is normal and you just have to give it time 😘 xxx

Thats a brilliant weight cutie, hope your labour and birth was ok : )
Thanks guys, it's my first lot of tests so I'm a little nervous but I really do think I'm ovulating etc. I'm having regular cycles, I get positive opks and my cervix opens on the day of ovulation, so fingers crossed they will come back fine, but no harm in getting them checked right? :) glad your doing well Claire, well done on quoting smoking!! X

Cutie - That's a great weight! I hope you are managing to get a bit of rest - although no doubt you are loving every minute of it. Is this your first?

Trying - there is no harm in getting tests done, I was stressing about the tests...I had them and then my period decided to arrive.

Claire - congrats on quitting smoking...I know how hard this is so keep it up!

As I am now having periods, does this mean I can start using ovulation sticks? As this is my first period since coming off the depo, how do I know when to use them? or would you suggest every day for a month? Also am I supposed to do it at any particular time? Sorry for the questions...getting a little bit excited now :)

Yea u can use ovulation tests Hun. As its your first cycle id use them everyday when AF has left, 2 a day. They tell you don't take them in the morning, especially not with fmu. They say 2pm is the best time. Id probably take one around 1-2pm then another around 6-7pm? Good luck : )

Yea u can use ovulation tests Hun. As its your first cycle id use them everyday when AF has left, 2 a day. They tell you don't take them in the morning, especially not with fmu. They say 2pm is the best time. Id probably take one around 1-2pm then another around 6-7pm? Good luck : )

Thanks Hun. Can I ask what fmu means x

wannabump congrats on af! We are in the same boat! Got my last depo shot june 2014. Haven't had a period since, took lots and lots of tests and everything came back normal. Now I have been having on and off spotting since august 10th. I think august 10th-13th was a semi period. But then after a positive opk august 20th I started spotting again that night and then continued to sort of spot for 6 days. Then nothing for 1 day then 1 more day on august 27th. Then I had spotting again this month on the 4th and have been spotting for 5 days now. Very lightly though, I wouldn't really call it a period though but perhaps it is and I'm just not used to them.
I'm excited to finally be bleeding again, hopefully this month will be my luck month! I usually get my positive opk's on or around the 20th each month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->