TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks raine...this depo really does mess your system up. I'm on day now and it's pretty much non existent. I'm going to get some ovulation sticks and go from there and with any luck this is the start of something good to come!

soo ladies i dont know if its braxton hicks im having or something else theyv been coming on and off since yesterday not painful just uncomfortable x

I might go see my obgyn next week if this bleeding keeps happening though. Ive been spotting for the past 6 days but i think it might be done today so it may have been a light period but if it continues again then i will make an appointment.
Ive gotten positive opks for 3 months straight always around the same days so thats good and my tests are normal so thats also good. I ordered a basal thermometer so i can start temping to confirm O. My friend said that when she got off depo she didnt have periods till a year and a half later and then the first month she got a period was the month she conceived! She just gave birth to her beautiful healthy boy on the 8th of this month.

7dpo; 2nd morning urine... Can any one see that?? Surely that can't be real at 7dpo? I have no symptoms at all.. Iv had Abit of diahrea (sorry tmi!) but Iv been on antibiotics so I think they caused that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
Oh this was the test at around 10 minutes. I tested yesterday and no line at all on both tests.. I did drink wine last night though so maybe that's effected the tests? Why do I test early and do this to myself haha

Oh my gosh, I see those lines!!! Eagerly awaiting more pictures!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

They faded Hun!! I know it says don't read after 10 minutes but still I think if it was real they would of hung around! Plus 7dpo?! Haha. I'm hoping it's the start of something but not getting my hopes up x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3
Arghhhh! But still, looks like 2 different brands there. Faint lines on both is odd right?

Yes it's two different brands. Yea it's very odd, I just don't want to get my hopes up. I didn't expect anything at all at 7dpo I just can't resist testing haha. I'll test with fmu tomorow and see if anything shows x

Yeah I see faint lines too! FX for you trying! I'm on day 9 of bleeding now urghh this is frustrating. I really hope the bleeding stops soon because I usually got positive opks around the 20th and fertility friend has my fertile days the 14th-17th and the ovia app has them at the 18th-23rd

Thanks Hun, I'm telling myself they was dodgy tests for now. I don't really feel they will turn into anything. Aww fingers crossed Hun it stopps before ovulation xx

Definitely odd to get lines on two different tests. I hope this is it! Maybe you have your dpo off? I hope, I hope!

I've bought some ovulation sticks from the net which arrived yesterday. How soon after your period do you start testing? X

I don't think I have my dpo off Hun cos I go off opks and also when my cervix is open. Anyway I tested with fmu and got this.. I don't see much to be honest. Maybe just a shadow line but I know where the line could be so that could be in my head haha. I'm still hoping anyway, I'm only 8 dpo. Thanks girls : )
Wonna bump u can test as soon as u like : )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
2nd morning urine. I don't want to get my hopes up, but could this possibly be the start of something? :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Sorry this is a better photo of it. I don't beleive it anyway I think it's dodgy tests, I'll test again tonight though x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks trying. I have just been reading over this thread and I first replied back in December and from what I could see we both had our last injection in June...hoping you get that BFP soon.

Cutie - Its strange looking back at people's stories...like yours. All that hope and then devastation with the chemicals and now finally a baby. It gives us all hope! From what I have read was your last injection December 2012?

Its good to see something good come from this depo!

My bleed only lasted 2 full days and then the third day was spotting. Not quite sure if this is a full blown period but here's hoping I get another one next month. I will start using the ovulation sticks tomorrow...I know its early but I suppose I have to get used to using them :)

Trying, I hope it's the start of s beautiful line!

WB, that's why I continue to post. To give ladies hope. My last injection was August 2012. I was due one in November 2012 but never got it. Took me 3 years until for my last shot until my baby was in my arms. Just realizing that!

Sorry this is a better photo of it. I don't beleive it anyway I think it's dodgy tests, I'll test again tonight though x

I can see something there. Really hope this is the start of something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->