TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks girls, I do see 'something' but it's like a shadow so I don't know. It's probably nothing. Yes Hun I got my last shot in June last year, fingers crossed for the both of us. Deffo gives me hope this thread x

So I just gave in to temptation and took a frer.. And got got. Not sure if you will see the line it's super super faint BUT when I opened the test it had a huge indent on the test strip and I couldn't see any colour. : ( I'm not using any more frers I only have one left so sticking to ic cheapies. I wish I could be one of this girls that just waits to see if she's missed her period lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
stick to the clinical guard second morning urine trying if there is something there you will see progression fx for you xxx

Agree with Claire, hopefully you'll see progression today/tomorrow. FXed for you Hun Xxx

I havnt tested today girls was in a rush for school this morning and Iv been at my friends all day (still here now) I'll try to test later but I'm going out so have a pretty busy day. I'll deffo test tmora if not today but honestly I don't think it's anything! I have hardly any symptoms at all! And the frer was just a huge indent. I'm not out till AF shows though : )

Day 11 Of bleeding. Has gotten heavier in the past 3 days. Ugh

Sorry Rainne, it's hard to keep up with every one, is that normal for you?
Have your cycle returned? Fingers crossed it stopps soon xx

10 dpo fmu bfn!! Totally stark white clinical quard : ( guess that's me out another month! Onto month 14 when AF shows on Friday x

Iv had about 3 dreams this week about getting positive pregnancy tests too!! Argh!! Anyway I'm at the Drs today to ask for the bloods to check my hormones are all ok for ovulation etc x

Hi ladies,

Trying - let us know how you get on.

Have any of you heard of this stuff..

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=260787407

After googling it I have come across positive feedback...

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

Hi wonna, Iv never heard of that before sorry. I just used Agnus castus which I think is brilliant, and I used another one, can't remember the name now but I stopped it cos it delayed my period. Iv also been taking seven seas trying for a baby vitamins for a year, that's the only thing I still take.

So just got back from the dr. She said everything sounds good and she's not overly worried, she's doing the bloods anyway just so I know what's going on but said technically it's only been 5 months since my cycles started back up so all sounds good to her. She's testing testosterone, FSH, LH & progesterone.
Down side is the bloods have to be taken on cd 21 which should fall on a Sunday if my period arrives Friday, and they can't send my bloods off on a weekend so would have to wait for a cycle where it falls between Monday-Friday x

Trying, no that is not normal for me at all. Last month was the first time ive had any bleeding since coming off depo and i had light bleeding for 4 days straight once last month then about a week later i had really really bad pains and was spotting for about 5 dAys

So my brother told me my sister in law is pregnant tonight.. As selfish as this is I can't help but want to cry!! I'm happy for her but they have litterelly fell pregnant on their first month trying. I just want to cry and feel so depressed.

I think I'm gonna stop trying so hard, I'm not gonna prevent but I don't think I'm gonna do opks. Iv just had enough and feel like it's never gonna happen for us x

I'm sure your emotions are high with that news. Take a break definitely if you need to.

It will happen for you :hugs:

Thanks cutie. I really didn't expect it to hit me like it did. I'm obviously happy for them, but I'm so desperate for it I just want to cry now.
I'm not gonna take a break but I'm gonna take a more relaxed approach. No opks etc just go with the flow no timing bd just bd every 2-3 days and hope for the best. How's your little one? X

Truthfully.. Do you guys think I'm out this month? I'm 11dpo, AF due on Saturday. I tested today with fmu and 2mu and both bfn. Start white no line at all? Only things Iv felt this month is Iv been weeing a lot, Iv had a bit of a dodgy tummy, and Iv had a few sharp pains starting from 8dpo but only a few x

My little one is doing well. Thanks for asking. You're definitely not out. You can't know until you know.

Glad he's doing well cutie.
Thanks girls, I got another bfn this morning 12 dpo. Af's due on Saturday, no sign yet but I'm sure it will arrive! I had a lot of sharp twinges last night but they didn't feel like AF cramps they was to my right side. I'm still hoping but I know it won't be this month, I have no symptoms at all now! Next month I'm just putting it out of my mind, I'll try to bd every other day from cd 10- cd 16 and just hope for the best, I'm not gonna test for ovulation I'm just gonna go off my longest cycle as to when I should expect AF. Do you think I need to use more pre seed? I was only using upto the first line but when I used more it felt too slippery?

I don't think you need to use more. I've heard most women online say beyond 1 was too slippery.

Ok I'll just stick to using upto 1. Me and my friend have both mad a pact to to test early next month.. Unless we get very strong symptoms. So I'm not ordering any opks or any pregnancy tests! I just want AF to come now so I can start a fresh cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->