TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hi ladies

I've used my first ovulation stick and got a noticeable line but no where near as dark as the other one. I know this means it's negative but can it mean it's approaching or nearly here?

Hi ladies

I've used my first ovulation stick and got a noticeable line but no where near as dark as the other one. I know this means it's negative but can it mean it's approaching or nearly here?

Keep testing. It could mean it's approaching.

I'm due on today 14dpo, no sign of AF no cramps etc, but bfn. Wonder when AF will show! x

I'm hoping today or tomorow, I really don't want my cycles messing up x

Haha cutie, that would of been nice if she didn't show along with a bfp, unfortunately still bfn though so I just don't want my cycles to mess up then I can try again : ) anyway AF cramps have kicked in now! I checked my cervix and it's still super high with white creamy cm! I'm guessing AF will be here in a couple of hours though with the cramps x

Cramps have gone and no AF? What's going on, where is she?! : /

AF has finally left the building after 14 days of bleeding!!!!!

Scared my cycles will now be all out of whack! Spotted a little bit on the 17th but bleeding was officially gone at the end of the night.
We bd'd yesterday (the 18th) because I heard it's good to bd right when AF leaves. We will bd again tonight and tomorrow because I usually ovulate around the 20th but we shall see if my cycle stays consistent or not.

Glad to hear raine, are you using opks?

AF just arrived for me!! Onto a fresh cycle, no opk testing this month just gonna take it easy and relax, I'll use preseed around when I expect ovulation to be from the 10-16th. So I'll probably be pretty quiet on here, I'll still pop on now & then though and I'll be sure to update either way at the end of cycle (roughly 27 days) xx

Trying,

Boo for AF!!!

And yes I use OPK's! I will be switching back to wondfo's because the ones I got this time I don't really like. I haven't used any OPK's this month because i've been bleeding the whole month up until yesterday. Used and OPK this morning and it was negative but had a slight bit of a line.

Glad to hear raine, are you using opks?

AF just arrived for me!! Onto a fresh cycle, no opk testing this month just gonna take it easy and relax, I'll use preseed around when I expect ovulation to be from the 10-16th. So I'll probably be pretty quiet on here, I'll still pop on now & then though and I'll be sure to update either way at the end of cycle (roughly 27 days) xx

I'll be keeping a look out for you honey. xxx

The world is against me, im convinced of it. I am now at the start of a UTI :/

Ugh sorry Raine. I hate utis!!

Trying, best of luck. Please keep us updated.

Thanks girls, I'll still be popping on to see how you all are, just not as much, I just feel like I need to take a little break this month from my own ttc journey and relax. I will be sure to update either way at the end of the cycle.

Hope the uti goes so Hun and your feeling better, keep your chin up : ) x

keep us posted trying im looking forward to fresh cycles for everyone this month goooooood luck ladies ☺️ xxx

I took a opk this morning. Now Im worried because the medication that I am on for my UTI turns my urine orange which caused my opk to be stained orange so I don't think the results are accurate. But now while I am on the medication I have no way of knowing if my opks are accurate or not.

Also upset cause my fiancé didn't come home till 1AM last night when he knows that I am in my fertile window but he stayed to have drinks with coworkers after work. Because of him coming home late and the UTI pain we didn't bd and I feel worried now

I've done an ovulation test and this is the best one I've had so far. I know it's still negative but could it be on its way x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Frustrated because my opks still havent gotten positive or darker when they always are around the 20th. I really think my cycles are going to be jacked up due to the long bleeding i had this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->