TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'd say it's ok the way wonna : ) keep testing xx
Keep testing Rainne Hun, it may just be delayed, hope you both get your positives soon xx

On the way **

Thanks Claire, I will keep you's posted at the end of cycle : ) I won't have much to share during as I'm not opk testing etc,I'm feeling more relaxed already : ) although my AF has been really painful and I'm in my 4th day of really heavy *ugh* looking forward to AF leaving! : )

I'd say it's ok the way wonna : ) keep testing xx
Keep testing Rainne Hun, it may just be delayed, hope you both get your positives soon xx

Thanks Hun. I've never tested before so it's all new to me...I think that's why I get a little excited after seeing a line no matter how dark it is 😀

I've waited 16 months for my periods to return which they did on 8 September but for two days so I wasn't sure if I would ovulate. I've done another test today which looks darker again ive attached it so hopefully I'll get a positive in the next few days. Did you get lighter ones before your positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
i would bd wanna that looks pretty close to posotive to me 🙌🏻☺️

wannabump82 get busy! a positive is on its way!

Wannabump start bding!
Im still waiting for mine to get dark. Usually they get dark and positive by now so im worried because they havent yet. I think my cycle is messed up. But ive been bding everyday the past 3 days just in case!

My new wondfos came in and i trust these and like them way better than the clinical guards that i got. still not as dark as it should be but hopefully it will be darker tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Deffinatly think you will have a positive within the new few days Hun! Get bding : )
Fingers crossed you get your positive soon too rainne, just make sure you bd so your covered anyway : )

I'm getting mixed up with posts lol I thought they was both wonnas! Rainne you opk is really dark too!!

Usually i already have a positive by now, thats just whats worrying me. We bd'd the 18th, 20th, and 3 times yesterday lol we didnt plan to bd 3 times yesterday it just happened. We will again tonight and tomorrow too. Probably everyday this week just to be sure.

Thanks ladies.

Raines - let me know when you finally receive that positive.

I have taken another one today and its a lot lighter so I'm slightly confused and can I ask if any of you get sore nipples before you ovulate; they are so tender today!

My new wondfos came in and i trust these and like them way better than the clinical guards that i got. still not as dark as it should be but hopefully it will be darker tomorrow!

Opk still the same. Hasnt gotten any darker. If i dont O by the 27th im going to know for sure that my cycle is messed up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Wonna,
You might have had a positive and you might have just missed it on a test. As long as you bd'd you will be fine. Definitely bd tonight! And i think that that is normal for them to be tender

You could be right raine as the tests yesterday had faint lines. What time do you usually test? Just think if we are both lucky this month we could both be having June babies x

Fingers crossed it's positive soon raine.
Wonna you might of missed you positive if your only testing once a day, I have to test 2-3 times a day to catch my positive, I never get sensitive nipples but some women probably do as its hormones, I didn't even have them when I was pregnant with my son lol.
Got my fingers crossed for you both x

Trying I test usually at 12 and 6. Not sure what is happening as yesterdays and todays results as very faint lines. Here's hoping its a case of missing it and my test on Tuesday was a positive and not that I'm not ovulating as I am now on CD 17. Unfortunately as I have only had one period I'm not sure how long my cycles are so can't calculate when I am due to ovulate.

It is confusing when you use the cheap tests as there is a single line/stripe that was about the same darkness as the control but I would rather be certain.

I will keep testing on the off chance that I am yet to ovulate.

I usually test twice a day as well. With Second urine and then at night/late afternoon

It also took me 2-3 tests a day to catch the positive. I also highly recommend the clearblue digital as your cycle gets more regular. It really helped me find my fertile window.

Thanks ladies. I think I will buy the clearblue digital one. I have tested today and only the faintest of a line so think I may have missed it. I'm not used to my body trying to tell me things. I had sore nipples for two days which seems to have now gone and now I have (sorry!) a lot of creamy discharge. I never get the egg yolky stuff so I cant rely on that. Looking up it could be a sign that I have ovulated. Do any of you get this following ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->