TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Yeah theyve been the exact same. They havent darkened or lightened. Its weird.

Yeah i dont know whats going on with my body. Its frustrating.

Hi raine i used to have sensitive nipples around O i wouldnt get ewcm at O every month so i couldnt go on that either but my positives where the same as the one you posted the other day when i said it defo looked pos to me!!! and btw when i feel pregnant the reason i knew that cycle was different was because after O maybe 5-7 days after O i constantly had creamy like discharge more of it than usual i knew straight away that cycle was diff i even said to my freind and partner they thought i was thinking too much into it turnes out i was indeed pregnant 😁😊 i have everything crossed for you ladies still ttc i know we will all see those bfps for yous soon stay posotive girls xxxxx

Claire,
Youre thinkng of wanna's opks. Mine havent been positive or very dark yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
I've put it on the Ovulation forum to see if they think its positive. My darkest one was at about 6 and then I didn't test again until 12 noon the next day so I'm wondering if its possible that I missed it.

Cd25 and my opks are finally getting darker. I have been having a tender/full feeling since 2AM so i think i will O today or tomorrow!

Woke up went to pee and when i wiped had spotting. Non in underwear just when i wiped. ! I was having a cramping/tender feeling all day long but it got worse last night. (Not like AF cramps though) and then it stopped later that night. We bd'd last night.
So i think its ovulation spotting. Too early to be implantation unless i o'd already and didnt catch my surge.

So yesterday i was having a tender/full feeling around 1AM On and off all day then later that night it got worse and felt nore like cramping but not AF cramps (its too early too) last night my opk was close to positive. Im cd25 so this is super late for me. We bd'd last night. This morning i woke up and was having a pinching feeling so i assumed its ovulation. I had spotting when i wiped but none in my underwear. The pinching feeling is gone for the most part. I went to the bathroom again just now and each time i wiped. More spotting. I checked my cervix, its medium height, soft, and open and it was very wet/moist inside (TMI SORRY) when i checked my finger for the CM it was tinged redish pink and when i wiped my finger off this is what it looked like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
And this is what it looked like when i wiped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Spotting was only pink for a few hours. Its gone brown now and now having pinching pain again. Did not bd tonight cause fiance said he was too tired from work but he said we can tomorrow morning before i go to work!

Hello everyone, I'm new to all of this and I am still currently on "the shot". This month is the last month of this horrible thing to be fully in my system. My fiancé and I had the talk a little over a month ago about ttc. So, I began looking up "trying to conceive" and then "trying to conceive after depo" came up and I started looking into it. I could not believe everyrhing I was reading, broke my heart and made me regret, like many others, ever getting this awful thing. As I was looking things up, becoming more and more upset, I came across you ladies and it took me almost a week to read this all in between work, home life and sleep. I'm so glad I did though! I feel like I stalked all of you but reading all of this, your day to day lives, your journey. It helped give me hope. Even though some of you have yet to achieve bfp, I know it will happen! It made me deal with finding this all out a little easier. I start the journey next month and it's already killing me not knowing what's going to happen. Hopefully, this thread stays alive and I'll be able to chat and have support going on with my journey until my bfp!
Hope to hear from you all soon ☺️

Welcome Nicole. I hate why you're here (depo) but glad you found it! Happy to support you along the way. Everyone seems to be making some progress, confusing at times, but we're all sticking it out together!

Good luck raine, sorry it's hard to keep up with every one, have your cycles come back and gone regular now?

Welcome Nicole : ) I'm also sorry your here due to the depo but also glad your found us : ) these girls have kept me sane this year. I'm still on my journey I'm 13 months off the depo and although I'm having regular cycles I'm still trying to concieve our second. Fingers crossed it gets out of your system fast : ) of course we will support you with your journey too and keep this thread alive : )

Hope your doing well cutie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->