TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

That's ok Rainne, hope your ok and sorry about your job.

I got my positive opk today so today or tomorrow is ovulation day! Last time we bd was Tuesday morning with pre seed and I'm gonna try get another in tonight if hubby isn't too late home from work. I'm gonna crack open the wine when my sons in bed and try wait up for him!

Nicole the depo killed my sex drive, I could of happily gone months without sex, I just wasn't interested in it at all. My sex drive only returned a few months ago and now I want it every other day haha doing every 3 days though so it's easier for hubby. we used to do every night before depo took control of my body! I never tracked my cm before so I don't know about that Hun sorry I'm using pre seed now though just to try help things along!

Oh and I also gained loads of weight on it! I'm doing slimming world now and slowly trying to get it off again..

Awee heck yaaa! I hope tonight is the night!! You make sure you stay awake no matter what! Haha you got this! ☺️ I'm excited for you : D the only reason I notice is because I would be pretty good down there and like half way into it, boom nothing. Its the absolute worst thing because I feel like its my fault for the longest time. I did t know that this shot did all this and now my fiancé and I are like "that makes total sense" because we were together before I staeted and he noticed big time! I could happily go a month too! I could always tell when j was almost due because all that weren't away the last month! Hahah I have 28 more days and time is going sooo slowly! I'm so nervous, scared but hopeful! What is pre-seed? Haha and I'm going to start exersing and eating before hoping I'll start loosing my weight again. I just want to loose 15 so fingers crossed it won't be awful!

Raine- I just read about your job situation and im so sorry about that! I know how stressful that is to deal with. Hopefully you can get back on your feet and use your family's place until you can find something else. I hope all is Ohkay with you, hopefully af will show up very soon for you!

I did it!! He got home midnight, my eyes where stinging and I felt pretty drunk haha but we got another bd in ; ) I feel better now I have Tuesday's and last nights both with preseed.. Still not feeling hopeful though. I'm so used to seeing bfn's now.

Pre seed is a fertility friendly lubricant. You 'insert' it 15 mins before sex and it mimicks fertile cm and helps his swimmers live longer!
I deffo recommend you take Agnus castus Hun when it's ran out, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Girls something's different this cycle!! I never ever get a line darker than the control line on these particular tests, I got my positive yesterday (top photo) which is what my positive always looks like then fades away within a few hours to negative. However today it's so much darker!!! I never surge for this long! Also I have so much ewcm today it's unreal! I usually hardly get any but sorry for tmi it's literally coming out in big globs and it really is exactly like egg whites!! This is a good thing right???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
i would never get a dark control line always faint then my positive would always be soooo darker than the second line i knew i was ovulating right at that point lol so id say the bottom one is pretty accurate and that your ovulating noww! plus loads of ewcm is a really good thing trying it sounds so similiar to the cycle that i got pregnant on 😍😁 got everything crossed that this is it for you ahhhhh this 2ww is gonna drag in but if your anything like me i was testing with cg at 7dpo 😂 gooood luck x

I'm feeling hopeful Hun! Never ever have I seen so much ewcm! My cervix is very very high too, Iv never got that dark a positive on them brand tests. We bd Tuesday morning and last night and both times I stayed laid down with a pillow under my bottom and used pre seed. I'm gonna try hold off testing unless I get strong symptoms, I'm just sick of seeing bfn's I havnt even ordered any cheapie tests this month I just ordered some frer cos I know I won't waste them lol

Oh my god Trying...this really is going to be a long tww! I'm routing for you hun :thumbup:

I'm thinking that maybe I didn't ovulate as I get no other symptoms including ewcm. Is there anything you would recommend to help?

Aww you girls are getting me all excited. Still expecting a bfn though I just can't imagine the day I get a bfp. I dunno wonna, only thing I can suggest is Agnus castus. I'm gonna have my bloods next cycle to check im ovulating x

Girls my opks still positive?? How long do your surges last for?? It's making me wonder if I actually ovulated at all on previous cycles x

Girls my opks still positive?? How long do your surges last for?? It's making me wonder if I actually ovulated at all on previous cycles x

Sorry I don't know much about ovulation etc as I'm new to it all. Have you always gotten positive ovulation results with the ovulation sticks?

I had a surge of 3 days once. AF only lasted 3 days! Cd4 today!

Yes wonna but never as dark as today's. Cutie since yesterday? I usually only get a positive for a few hours and not as dark as they have been today?

I told you girl; I believe this is your month for that bfp!! Or you are very very close to getting that!! Wooooooooo! I've gott all my fingers and toes crossed for you ☺️ I would just keep bding to celebrate and make sure he gets it in there and its a sticky bean this month!!!

I've gotten two days of them before. Make sure you bd missy! Your body could be ready!

I had pain around my cervix last night, remember in April/may I said I had that really bad pain, it was like that but much much milder, I wasn't curled up in pain I could just feel it there, I have no idea what it is but its weird! I also had a few pinchy feelings to my right side so I'm wondering if that was ovulation!
We bd Tuesday morning and Friday night, using pre seed both times. Might try to bd tonight to, I'm gonna take another opk in Abit to see if my surge is going down. I also had tons more ewcm last night again, it's really weird isn't it? I never knew my body could create something like that haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->