TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

I'm so sorry your all hurting so much :( sending all my love xxxxxxx I hope 2016 bring you all much deserved joy

Just want to thankyou ladies, I've got no one to talk to IRL about this, no one understands unless you've been through it, I really don't know what I'd do without you all to talk to, I wish and hope with all my heart we all get our rainbows xxxxx

Hi lovely ladies.

I'm sending big hugs and lots of baby dust and hoping that 2016 brings you all a rainbow xxx

Spotting has mostly stopped. Still no LH on my Ovulation test strips 16 days after my MC. Annoying.

Sorry hunni good about the spotting though, I'm having the same thing as last cycle almost dark pos on opk then faded to half as dark quickly in a few hours this happened twice before I got two days of proper darker than control positives last cycle, not sure why I'm getting multiple lh surges now, maybe its my age? Xx

Oasis, I did have a patch of getting two LH surges (I don't use OPKs but I was getting EWCM for 2/3 days then going back to non-fertile for a few days before starting back up with EWCM then O). The last 2 or 3 months though, I've O'd first surge but a couple of those times it has been too early for my liking.

TTC glad to hear your spotting has stopped :hugs:

AFM, I'm CD3. AF started on Monday at what I think was 12dpo and no spotting.

I think I may have just gotten AF. I sure hope so. I want to kick off a fresh cycle!

Oasis, I did have a patch of getting two LH surges (I don't use OPKs but I was getting EWCM for 2/3 days then going back to non-fertile for a few days before starting back up with EWCM then O). The last 2 or 3 months though, I've O'd first surge but a couple of those times it has been too early for my liking.

TTC glad to hear your spotting has stopped :hugs:

AFM, I'm CD3. AF started on Monday at what I think was 12dpo and no spotting.

Yeah opks are just half dark now but I'm not hopeful as dh leaves Friday til su day for work and I'm due to o Sunday! Bah:( xx

Not AF. Just more spotting. The weird thing is that I took 2 lh tests. 1 shows high lh. One shows no lh. WTH?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
Omg I can't believe the difference in those tests, I wonder which one is right? ICS are terrible aren't they xx

I know, right?! I'm thinking that since I'm still testing pregnant on hpts, it's unlikely that I'm Oing. So, it's probably just picking up the hcg in my system or something. Who knows, though. It's truly bizarre.

It was ICS that caused the weirdness in my last cycle, 5 positives from 2 different wee's but 3 from same wee all different shades of dark, then neg then pos on shop test 4 days later, still don't know why I got those positives? Opk yest aft was neg but never did another last night, just forgot really, so hoping temp rise this mornings just coincidental xx

Positive opk last night then darker than the control today and hubby leaving lunch time:( what rubbish timing!! We did bd last night and set the alarm early so this morn too lol buyt I'm not hopeful, I need to bd everyday to get pregnant, ah well xx

Positive opk last night then darker than the control today and hubby leaving lunch time:( what rubbish timing!! We did bd last night and set the alarm early so this morn too lol buyt I'm not hopeful, I need to bd everyday to get pregnant, ah well xx

You might be surprised ! This time for me after ALL THE MONTHS OF PRESSURE I put on to DTD every day .... We did it once in fertile window not even trying and bingo ..... Ill keep everything crossed for you xxxxx your timing was perfect :)

You might be surprised ! This time for me after ALL THE MONTHS OF PRESSURE I put on to DTD every day .... We did it once in fertile window not even trying and bingo ..... Ill keep everything crossed for you xxxxx your timing was perfect :)

That's how I conceived both my boys too :haha: I DTD more than that when I conceived the other two times but they didn't end so well...

Oasis I also think your timing was pretty good - it could have been worse with your hubby away for 3 days. Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Bless you ladies thankyou, I guess you never know! Opk still darker than control tonight, fingers crossed xxx

Temp spike today! Doing a little happy dance for progesterone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->