TTC after m/c before AF

Welcome munchkin. I'm so sorry for your loss. You sound very positive at trying again, and I really wish you the best. We tried again as soon as I'd stopped bleeding. That month wasn't successful. Getting that first AF after m/c was devastating but I guess it was my body's way of letting me know it wasn't quite ready. The following month we got our bfp and we've had no problems. It just made this time completely terrifying.

As for recurrent m/c's. it did worry me. Everyone I know who has had a loss, has had more than one. But not necessarily one after the other. My friend had one years ago before she had her little girl, and then another more recently. So it doesn't mean your next pregnancy won't go smoothly.

I was amazed at how many women suffer m/c's because its just something that's not spoken about. I was pretty open with people after mine and couldn't believe how many friends/work colleagues who had all been through the same. My MIL has had 5 losses out of 9 pregnancies so its more common than we really realise. And I think a lot of that is down to it being a taboo subject.

Xx

Thanks. Yes I have told loads of people since my mc that didn't know i was even pregnant! I've spoken to loads of my friends who I knew had had miscarriages but I only really want to hear happy ending stories like yours, my SIL had 7 miscarriages between her 2 children and I just don't want to know! Sounds harsh but it's not the ending I'm looking for right now x

I pretty much had to be fairly open with it at work as I was signed off for 2 weeks over Xmas (which I was supposed to work) and somehow it'd managed to get around anyway so most people already knew. Luckily, we're a team full of women and everyone was sympathetic.

I can understand that. You don't need to know the negative stories. If you look at the statistics, one m/c doesn't affect your next pregnancy in any way. Some people just suffer bad luck.

I know. It's do horrid for people but right now I can't think about that. I need to assume it was a one off freak occurrence and it won't happen again. I have one dd, my body didn't reject this baby, it just wasn't right.

Well yesterday I didn't bleed all day, just had a smear when I wiped so I'm calling it a non bleeding day. And my hpt this morning took a while to come up and is def fainter than the last one so I'm definitely on my way! So just want another bfp ASAP :(
How's everyone else doing?

Xx

I haven't posted on here for ages as I was quite fed up with ttc, but I can report 7 months after my d&c, I got my bfp a couple of days ago!

Girly I am really pleased to hear things are going well for you.

I'm pretty scared! But very happy.

I haven't posted on here for ages as I was quite fed up with ttc, but I can report 7 months after my d&c, I got my bfp a couple of days ago!

Congratulations!! That's great news. And everything happens when it should sadly but this is your time! I think I'd be terrified too. Do you think you'll get early scans or are you still low risk? X

Oh I'm so so happy for you! You deserve it hun! I paid for a private early scan when I was 7+3 and it did help to reassure me somewhat, but I was still terrified up to and past my 12 week scan.

Hi ladies hope you're all well. I'm v annoyed today because 12 days after my miscarriage I'm still getting v positive hpts and I thought I was getting negative opks in the afternoon but I think it's just cos I'm drinking sooo much water! My fertility monitor has also been asking for test sticks and I've been avoiding it cos I know how confused it'll be but this morning I just thought 'bugger it, you can have your stick!' and of course it came out peak cos there's sooo much hcg in my system!! I also thought I'd stopped bleeding but it was just a sick joke, it keeps coming back :(

So today's question, has anyone ever, or heard of anyone, who oved before a negative hpt?? Because if not I'll just ignore all the opks etc til I've got a negative on an hpt. I'm just sooo scared of missing that first egg!!

Hmmm...could you get a dr to test your blood and again 48 hrs later to see what's going on?

Well things are looking up! My temp this morning dropped below my usual cover line for the first time and my hpt bfp was really faint! Not a faint that you have to squint in the right light to see but definitely much fainter than the others! I think we might be on our way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->