TTC after m/c before AF

Girly! Congratulations! Yay!!!! Really happy for you.

I'm currently 1dpo. We bd 3 times around ov so all I can do is hope for the best now!

Hi ladies, thanks for all your support - am feeling much better now!
Renanedel how are you feeling? Hope my recovery buddy is getting better too?!

YAY YAY YAY to the new BFPs - am so so happy for you all and wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months with sticky beans :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome to the new ladies - so sorry for your losses :hugs: - hopefully this thread will continue to be as lucky and we'll all get our rainbow babies soon.

Readyforfamily - am so so sorry for your loss - hope you're feeling a little brighter and sending hugs :hugs: your way

Maxparadesmom - how did the baby shower go in the end? Hope it wasn't too distressing for you. Two of my SIL are pregnant at the moment and it's hard to be around at times. How's the 2WW going?

Anyone else in the 2WW? - good luck to you all!

AFM DH and I have started BDing every other day now I'm better - I've been getting some pains down there so desperately hoping that my body's trying to ovulate!
:flower:

Hope I haven't missed too many of you out - there was a lot to catch up on!

Hi I'm new to this. TTC #1 and had positive preg test last month after first time! Unfortunately turned out to be chemical pregnancy so have been waiting for AF for 2 weeks. However no sign and actually have signs that I'm ovulating. Doc said that this
Could be possible ad my body could have 'missed ' a period. She has said we can
Start trying as soon as we want but feels weird as not had AF? By the way what is BFP?

Get :sex: if you feel up to it!

Sorry for your loss, I had a chemical pregnancy in January, I ovulated 17 days after my 1st day of bleeding...and got my Bfp this month before another period, so if you feel up to it get at it cause you are super fertile following a chemical.:thumbup:

Thanks for your advice. And sorry to hear of your loss as well. I'm just confused as I haven't bled since my chem pregnancy but doc says I should try? Is this safe?

Mandy - it's safe. They tell you to wait a cycle mostly for dating purposes and to make sure you've dealt with the loss.

Crazy - I feel like testing too! And with second morning urine!

I felt pregnant yesterday and now nothing :nope: My chest hurts from coughing so much and I have horrible headache but that's about it. The good thing is that I am going to my ob and RE tomorrow just to talk about options so maybe that will make me feel better.

Mandy-did you find out it was a chemical by bloodwork? I agree, I'd just bd and see what happens!

Maxxi-I did it yesterday at 4pm! What is wrong with me? And I wouldn't worry about the symptoms, I looked back at last months and there were a couple days mixed in that I didn't feel much and the next day symptoms would be back. I feel pregnant too...but am really starting to doubt myself. Did I say yet how much I HATE the TWW? I do!!!!!

Mandy-did you find out it was a chemical by bloodwork? I agree, I'd just bd and see what happens!

Maxxi-I did it yesterday at 4pm! What is wrong with me? And I wouldn't worry about the symptoms, I looked back at last months and there were a couple days mixed in that I didn't feel much and the next day symptoms would be back. I feel pregnant too...but am really starting to doubt myself. Did I say yet how much I HATE the TWW? I do!!!!!

I do too :growlmad: And guess what? I just did a test - I couldn't stop myself - and I got a faint positive. I'm guessing it's leftover Hcg :nope: I'm not happy. I have no control over this situation but I fooled myself into thinking I did and now how do I even figure out when I ovulate? Do I keep taking tests till they're negative? I'm sure I will just because I like to see the positive but in all reality this is very frustrating!

I kept testing until I got a negative. I think it took about 2 weeks and I O'd really soon after. I don't think we BD'd enough that cycle though. However, this cycle it was twice a day in the days running up to Oing. :haha: But it worked!!

I kept testing until I got a negative. I think it took about 2 weeks and I O'd really soon after. I don't think we BD'd enough that cycle though. However, this cycle it was twice a day in the days running up to Oing. :haha: But it worked!!

I figured it would be out by now since its been about 2 1/2 weeks since the d&c. Well I guess based on when I thought I ovulated I would have tested this Friday so I would have gotten the same result. I wonder if the positive will show up at the ob's office and what she'll do. After my chemical my level dropped so slowly that she was making me come back every other day to do blood work:growlmad:

I'm not 100% if its differen after a d&c as I had a complete m/c, passed the baby on the Sunday and had stopped bleeding by the Thursday. I would go and get bloods though, just to try and figure out if it is leftover hcg or whether it's a new bfp!!

Were you temping or using OPKs?

I've never temped and I didn't do opk's. With the last 2 d&c's I had negative hpt's at my 2 week follow up so I figured that the same would happen this time (esp since it's over 2 weeks). I'm going for my post-d/c check up tomorrow so we'll see what her hpt says. If it says positive I'm sure she'll do something just to make sure something didn't go wrong with the d&c

Fair enough. I think if it is hcg left over from last time they'll have to do a scan to check for retained products (what an awful term!!). I hope its your bfp though hunny!

Hi ladies, can I join you? :flower: I'd love to catch the baby dust you ladies seem to be spreading!! :)
I am waiting for AF to show post D&C which was done on 01/17. I'm not sure why it hasn't showed yet. I know I'm not pregnant because I just recently finished spotting post D&C and DH & I didn't get jiggy with it until 02/10. I don't know when to expect AF but I woudl think any day now. I wish she'd hurry up and show so that we can get back on the train. I got pregnant on Clomid after TTC for 11 months so I'm sure I'll have to get on Clomid again this time, which I can't do until I have a period. Ugh.
Anywho, I would really love to join you ladies if you don't mind :) And for those of you who had a D&C how long did it take for AF to show? I know it varies.

Welcome hoping, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't help with AF after a d&c as I had a natural m/c but AF arrived 31 days after I passed the baby. I hope AF arrives for you soon. :hugs:

Fair enough. I think if it is hcg left over from last time they'll have to do a scan to check for retained products (what an awful term!!). I hope its your bfp though hunny!

That would be my luck :growlmad:

Found out through positive preg test 4 days before period due and then negative few days later. Part of me thought maybe the positive test was wrong but from reading around I gather this is very rare and because I've not had period there's definitely something up with my body. Well I guess I'm just gonna keep going and what happens!

2 week wait sucks!!!!!! Driving myself crazy!!!6dpo soo many symptoms .. Will be testing
Sat/sun see what happens lol.. Baby 1 u know the first hour was kinda hard but after that and chasing my 16 month old son around kept me busy lol.. Kick some kids butt for pushing my kid and I was me again lol.. Tell me why parents don't teach there 6 years olds that he's just a baby he doenst understand that it's not his toy.. Ahh lol .. Other then that it was good to be out and talk to people.

The tww is pure hell!! But what are you symptoms??
Glad you were distracted enough.

Hi I'm new to this. TTC #1 and had positive preg test last month after first time! Unfortunately turned out to be chemical pregnancy so have been waiting for AF for 2 weeks. However no sign and actually have signs that I'm ovulating. Doc said that this
Could be possible ad my body could have 'missed ' a period. She has said we can
Start trying as soon as we want but feels weird as not had AF? By the way what is BFP?

Get :sex: if you feel up to it!

Sorry for your loss, I had a chemical pregnancy in January, I ovulated 17 days after my 1st day of bleeding...and got my Bfp this month before another period, so if you feel up to it get at it cause you are super fertile following a chemical.:thumbup:

Thanks for your advice. And sorry to hear of your loss as well. I'm just confused as I haven't bled since my chem pregnancy but doc says I should try? Is this safe?

If doc says go ahead why not? If you feel ready to go and your body is ready then it will be fine I'm sure. I was so scared I would get another chemical but I'm 5 weeks and 3 days now and everything seems fine.

Let's face it before you couldn't test until you were 10 days late and its only because the tests are so sensitive these days we can test so early. Chemical' s are so very common without testing you would just think you had a late period.

Me, I looked it like my body was getting ready, like a trial run to get things perfected, I just knew the 2nd time my body would know what to do. Good luck, do what YOU feel best hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->