TTC after m/c before AF

Well this morning, just to confirm my other tests I did a digi. Scariest wait I think I've ever done. I just sat here completely terrified it'd come up negative.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/4745F259-4EEB-4B13-8706-6BCB73607B39-41851-00002DD3E3775E99.jpg

So I'm now a very happy bunny.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Send me sticky vibes please :happydance:

:happydance:
Well this morning, just to confirm my other tests I did a digi. Scariest wait I think I've ever done. I just sat here completely terrified it'd come up negative.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/4745F259-4EEB-4B13-8706-6BCB73607B39-41851-00002DD3E3775E99.jpg

:happydance:Congrats!!! we can be bu mp buddies!

mararose- thanks for the welcome!!

Girly- WOOHOO!!!!! That was me on the 1st of feb. I had faint internet cheapy which was also "ultrasensative" test, so I wasnt sure it would register on a digi!!!:happydance:

AFM I go to my first dr appt today. So worried what he will say. And even more worried about when I go for U/S. I am very worried as my tender breasts seem to not be so sore anymore, and I dont have any morning sickness but rather feel off all day. Thanks to "what to expect when your expecting" a loss of symptoms is something to worry about. Ahhh I can't handle another loss. Plus DH is gone this week for some training for work so I am home alone. . . :cry:

Weeeee! Well done girly, you me and needs all together this month! :hugs::hugs:

I did another test this morning and the lines came strong again!:happydance::happydance:

xx

Do the clear blue test show u how far u are along about?

They give you a guide. 1-2 is really between 3-4 weeks as they measure it from conception rather than lmp. I will do another one next week and the week after until I get my 3+ :happydance:

I did another test this morning and the lines came strong again!:happydance::happydance:

xx

Would love to be bump buddies with both of you!! Glad I've got you girls Togo through it with me to be honest. Especially so soon after all our m/c's :hugs:

Yay, girly!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for all of you! I hope I get to join the pg club soon!!

xx

Would love to be bump buddies with both of you!! Glad I've got you girls Togo through it with me to be honest. Especially so soon after all our m/c's :hugs:

I know so soon after m/c last month, I can't believe it! I'm not very lucky at this ttc thing especially after 21 months trying!

I'm 19dpo today, really tired, super sore bbs and feel like there's deffo something going on in there:thumbup: not cramps but some tugging and twinges..

They do say you're 'super fertile' after a m/c though!! I hope this is your sticky bean!!

I'm 14dpo today, not too much going on other than the constant nausea. Started using my sea-bands already. Think I'll be picking up some hard boiled ginger sweets over the next couple of days too. Boobs are nowhere near as tender as they are before AF, only sore if I poke them!! Lol. I'm really irritable though, like I'm flipping out really easily right now. Other than that not much to report. Lol.

congrats to all these bfps!! i got my bloods today! they were 95 on friday and 495 today so at least they are increasing...i think this is good!i'm not familiar with all this stuff and my doc is not too patient and keen on explaining things!

That's a good number :) the number should increase by atleast half in 2 days
.. So that's a great increase ..

thats great to know! i was thinking it was over three days as the offices were closed on Sunday so had to wait today...so was hoping those numbers were good over three days! i go again on wednesday! hopign they ease my mind!

That's still a great number since fri it was 95 it went
Up 400 in 3 days that's more then half a day :)

thats good to think of it that way! I guess I didn't really! is it suppose to only double every two days you said? so doubling every day is defn good!!! Now I can't wait for wednesday! i twisted weird today and had a sharp stabbing pain in my left side so defn think something is goin on in there! :happydance::thumbup:

Hi. I'm hoping to catch some of this thread's good luck! I went in for a sono at 9 weeks and found out I had miscarried. I had a d&c 2 weeks ago. I think I ov'd this weekend although I didn't test or anything. I'm telling myself I'm 2 DPO. I don't have the greatest history (3 mc's, 1 chemical, twins with IVF!, 41) but still hoping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->