TTC after m/c before AF

Needs-that's awesome about your numbers!!! :)

Maxxiandniko-welcome and I'm so sorry for your losses. :( There is def some good luck going on around here...I hope I'm part of it too soon. Fx for you!!!

Needs-that's awesome about your numbers!!! :)

Maxxiandniko-welcome and I'm so sorry for your losses. :( There is def some good luck going on around here...I hope I'm part of it too soon. Fx for you!!!

welcome to you Maxxiandniko! sorry for your losses! Thanks crazywaiter! hope u join us very soon!:hugs:

trying to think about the positive bloods! all i have to go on by now but hoping all these lovely ladies get their bfps!!!

Welcome and sorry for ur losses as well .. Had lost of bfps recently in this thread so we are hopeing it will rub on all of us :)

Welcome and I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

We have got a bit of a chain of BFPs going on here at the moment. I just can't wait to see who's next. I did another IC this morning and it was a LOT darker than yesterday's. Like I wouldn't be surprised if the test line is darker than the control line in the next couple of days.

Spreading the :dust:

Thanks to everyone. It's a long shot I know but it would be so nice.
Girly - it's so awesome seeing the line get darker isn't it?

welcome:hi:

Anything is possible Max, we are all from different experiences so you never know, stay positive, and if you have a moment there are lots of lovely ladies to help you through :hugs:

Call me Maxxi. Can someone tell me why I feel pregnant and why I want to take a pregnancy test? I don't even know if I o'd and even if I did I'm at most 3DPO. Help!

I feel the same way maxxi I'm going
To be testing sat I hope if I can wait that long .. Lol I'm only 5dpo lol but I feel sooo pregnant I always know when I am and every time I said I think I'm pregnant I was and
I sure feel it :) good luck and keep us posted

Oh I hope you both are!! Totally spreading the :dust: right now!!

Me too. The earliest I can test is Friday. I feel like AF is on her way and I'm sick with a horrible cold. Not to kill any positive energy but I know deep down inside that I'm most likely not pregnant but for whatever reason I'm having fun thinking of the possibility. I'm just hoping that I don't get too upset when AF shows up.

Hi I'm new to this. TTC #1 and had positive preg test last month after first time! Unfortunately turned out to be chemical pregnancy so have been waiting for AF for 2 weeks. However no sign and actually have signs that I'm ovulating. Doc said that this
Could be possible ad my body could have 'missed ' a period. She has said we can
Start trying as soon as we want but feels weird as not had AF? By the way what is BFP?

Welcome Mandy, sorry for your loss. :(

So, I'm insane and had to POAS today. I rationalized that even though I knew it was too early and would be neg that I could see if these tests have evaps since I've never used them before. They don't. I bought ic's for the first time, so I have 20. Well, now 19. I couldn't stop myself. I may need a sponsor.

Thanks guys, still getting to grips with the lingo!

Sorry to hear your stories as well, it's so devastating!

Welcome Mandy, sorry for your loss. :(

So, I'm insane and had to POAS today. I rationalized that even though I knew it was too early and would be neg that I could see if these tests have evaps since I've never used them before. They don't. I bought ic's for the first time, so I have 20. Well, now 19. I couldn't stop myself. I may need a sponsor.

That made me laugh! I think last cycle I did my first test at about 4dpo just because they'd come in the post and I couldn't stop myself!! Lol.

Hi I'm new to this. TTC #1 and had positive preg test last month after first time! Unfortunately turned out to be chemical pregnancy so have been waiting for AF for 2 weeks. However no sign and actually have signs that I'm ovulating. Doc said that this
Could be possible ad my body could have 'missed ' a period. She has said we can
Start trying as soon as we want but feels weird as not had AF? By the way what is BFP?

Get :sex: if you feel up to it!

Sorry for your loss, I had a chemical pregnancy in January, I ovulated 17 days after my 1st day of bleeding...and got my Bfp this month before another period, so if you feel up to it get at it cause you are super fertile following a chemical.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->