TTC after m/c before AF

Tried to wait til Saturday to test. Symptoms were overwhelmingly there. Plus I work on Saturday, but I am off Friday/tomorrow, so I decided to test today and guess what??....:bfp::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Tried to upload the photo of my test, but the picture file is too large. Not sure how to edit the size.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

(Had a miscarriage on 12/2008 and another on 8/2012) Prayerful while having faith..:cloud9:

Tried to wait til Saturday to test. Symptoms were overwhelmingly there. Plus I work on Saturday, but I am off Friday/tomorrow, so I decided to test today and guess what??....:bfp::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Tried to upload the photo of my test, but the picture file is too large. Not sure how to edit the size.

My Ovulation Chart

(Had a miscarriage on 12/2008 and another on 8/2012) Prayerful while having faith..:cloud9:

Massive congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months hun!!

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations!!! xx

Hello everyone. I hope y'all don't mind me joining :) I miscarried baby #2 on the 19th at 6+2. I passed the baby on Sunday and stopped bleeding yesterday. My husband is here until Wednesday so my plan is to DTD as much as possible until he leaves..... best of luck to all of you.

Hi everyone I haven't been on here for a while. On cd2 now, start of my 3rd new cycle after the mc one.

After the mc I ovulated day 27 which wasn't bad considering I had a d&c, the first proper cycle I ovulated day 18 which was great, the last cycle was anovulatory!! So annoying. So starting a new cycle now & just praying its going to be a successful one. Ovulating for a start would help!

I am just desperate to get pregnant before the due date comes around.

My hpt is still showing positive from my mc :( how sad to hope for a bfn

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations!!!! Fingers crossed its a h&h 9 months x x x

I am going to test again next week to see if I get my negative. I know what you mean about waiting for a negative, but soon you'll get the positive you want.

Keep positive tlk71411

xx

It's awful isn't it. I'd love to see a positive now but when I was at that stage seeing a positive when you know you're not pregnant is heart breaking.

I got creamy cm!!!! Wow that sounds super weird to be excited for that lol

I got a negative on a test today. How often do I do O tests? I still got a faint positive on O test but a complete negative on the Pregnancy test. Feel like I can move forward now, started my diet today as well. I have started to use FF again now too. xx

I got a negative on a test today. How often do I do O tests? I still got a faint positive on O test but a complete negative on the Pregnancy test. Feel like I can move forward now, started my diet today as well. I have started to use FF again now too. xx

I believe you are supposed to use OPK's the week you believe you are ovulating. What do you mean by faint positive? O tests have to be the same color as the control line or darker.... so was it almost the same color?
What is FF??
FX for you!

Can I join you here? I want to know more about TTC before first Af after loss.

A little history on me. I have three awesome kids. My youngest turned 4 in December. We started TTC when she was about 18 months old. It took almost two years to get a bfp. That pregnancy ended at almost 11 weeks last may and was a blighted ovum. I got another bfp at the end of July. I carried that baby for nearly 17 weeks. A routine visit last october revealed the baby had died about a week before. Five months later and I got another bfp. At 6 weeks three days I started to bleed and a scan showed another blighted ovum and imminent miscarriage. I passed the sack yesterday. My due date for my second loss and the one that had an actual baby is on wednesday. I am so heartbroken, but hoping still to have another healthy baby.

People (not necessarily healthcare professionals) keep telling me I am losing these babies because I haven't waited long enough. What do you know about waiting vs TTC now?

I was tested for blood clotting disorders and thyroid problems but everything came back normal.

Well the O test wouldn't be classed as a positive lol.

And I have no idea when I will be as normally its the week after AF and AF normally only lasts 5 days were as MC has lasted 19 days! Plus all my cycles have always been irregular as well.

Welcome Awesome!!

I have been told to TTC after first period. But I have only lost the one baby.

Keep positive hun, xx

Im CD18 today and a smiley face appeared in my clearblue digital ovulation test. The only problem is that my husband works away so cant dtd :-(. What a shame! I was hoping for a bfn before af after mc. We dtd last night. But I guess it wont be enough. So disappointed. Did any of you have a bfn in the past who only dtd a day before positive opk?

Baby dust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->