TTC after m/c before AF

Hey ladies I had a very early mc on Sunday at 4+6 weeks. My af has now stopped but sorry if tmi...my cp is still high and really mushy! Can any tell me if this is normal??

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
I didn't feel my cervix when I MC because there was risk of infection, after I didn't either as I was just waiting for body to return to normal. I'm sure it's normal :)

Lady- sorry for ur loss.. I don't know the answer either . Sorry.i never Checked mine either

Not weird at all! So many ppl check that way, I just never have as I have no idea what I'm doing :)

Ahh it's so frustrating when I email my doctor to ask for my second trimester blood screening test results and some other doctor emails me back saying she won't be in till wed and that it's not a normal or abnormal test result answer,then goes on to say my doctor will let me know at my next appointment .do they not read my charts to notice I'm no longer pregnant that u gave birth and I lost my baby.. It's like what a slap in the face .. I know how the test results work and that's why I emailed my doctor and not another doctor.. So Anoying!

Ok I kinda feel a little Better lol ..

I think youre in with a chance GB!

Thats great Little Nicki!

I had ewcm yesterday but no positive opk. However I have been to known to get it about 6 days before ovulation in the past so Im just temping and seeing what happens over the next couple of weeks, I didnt feel like I was about to ovulate anytime soon but then I got that and Ive got bad spots around my neck which I always get around ovulation time (another reason I want to be pregnant again it got rid of the horrible spots I got ever since coming off the pill!)

Sorry max :( :hugs:
When I had my last u/s which proved the pg was going to be lost, the girl at the front desk asked me how it went. I wanted to punch her.

Ready-Sorry that happend to u I would have been upset too .. No one even said anything to me I came out of the room crying so hard my husband couldn't understand me on the phone.. Then some lady came in and held me for a while but I don't remember much mostly just me crying when I found out max was gone.. I had just heard his heartbeat 3 days before and everything was fine.. Was just such a shock ...

I just wish they would open our charts and look before they email me stuff .. It takes them an extra what 5 min? Doctors can be so dumb sometimes lol

So iv been cramping off and on for days now and still no af.. It's been 3 weeks since my loss . What can the cramping be? We have been BD'd ing a lot . Could that be the reason?

so sorry for the loss of your angel, Max, it is so hard to cope with...I had an early loss and seem to be in the same boat as you...I'm getting super frustrated! I hada son Oct 3, 2011...and conceived right away after getting off the pill, sadly this ended in a M/c on Dec 12.12.12 I still do not have my period but have cramps like it is coming!!! i'm ready to start TTC again and am in this waiting game for the witch to show!! I would be a little over 4 weeks since my m/c so hoping that did not throw my cycle completely off...I could just cry...hoping for another pregnancy soon...I'm at such a loss...my body has no clue what it's doing anymore!

Need- sorry for ur loss . And I don't think any of our body's know what there doing most days lol ..and our babies are pretty close I'm age my sons b day is sep 29 2011 and I lost max 12/20/12 ..my husband and I also are trying again . GL to you :)

thanks! we do have a lot in common, maybe that means we will be bump buddies soon?! AF arrived today so on to TTC! Kind of excited now!

I hope so .. Can't wait .. Keep me posted on how everything is going :)
Still waiting for my af .. Still crampy in the morning and at night but still nothing ..

Hi I am new to this. I had a mc March 2012 where I was due to go for my 12 weel scan and started to have bad cramps and bled the night before. I was rushed into emergancy where I lost 4 pints of blood. I had an incomplete mc. My Iron was very low for ages after, therefore took me months to get it back to normal and my cycle was all over the place. I dont have any children yet and I am 37, starting to pannik. We have been trying again since August 2012 but nothing.I keep taking vitamins and I do all the right things I ma so frustrated so have decided to go back to doctors next week for check ups.

yaris, so sorry for your loss...hoping you get your BFP soon! have you tried softcups and preseed yet? are your cycles back to normal! it took us two years with our first child...and conceived right away with our second but lost that one early....best wishes!!

My period just went back to normal! Ive had cramps off and on for two weeks and finally AF showed...now back to TTC!! good luck to allt hose trying this month!! keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->