TTC after m/c before AF

Wow cramps for two weeks before it showed up .. Dang hope mine won't do that but looks like it might be the case..

So excited got a positive opk today!! I thought it would take me longer than 24 days after the miscarriage to ovulate because of my screwed up cycles. So definitely bding tonight!

Good luck fashionqueen. :thumbup:

I thought I was getting AF yesterday, I had cramps and backache and just felt generally awful. But nothing yet. And today the backache and cramps have completely gone. I wish things weren't quite so wonky after a m/c.

Girly - I agree it's like come on ... We have been threw enough why can't u just chill out and give us what we all want . Lol

Hi everyone, so sorry for all of your losses but I am grateful for a group of ladies who have been through it recently.

I miscarried on 10 Jan (started naturally on 8 Jan, then medically managed). I was at 9+4 from LMP, but it was a blighted ovum that hung out in there for a while, so not too much tissue and I think my hcg level wasn't too high as well but I'm not sure. Down to spotting today, so I'm hopeful that it will be over very soon.

This was my first pregnancy, so my husband and I are devastated, but we are very eager to try again right away. I'm charting BBT just to see what it does, and we'll just go at it and wait and see. I know it will be hard to keep this attitude, but I'm hoping that I can be relatively happy either way -- bfp or af, either one will be progress.

Before my pregnancy I had 4 cycles since going off the pill, and they were like clockwork, 28 days with O on day 13. Now...who knows?

So I had yet another blood test yesterday, starting to have the arms of a junkie!!
Fingers crossed they come back to me today with a 0 hcg count... OR a count in the hundreds!!! Although its way too soon I think for me to be pg but I can always hope. Still having little pains on rhs and am not sure if its related to this whole process or not!!

Sorry for your loss anchor. I think you were on the due in August thread with me. Big :hugs:

I've still not had AF arrive yet either. Getting a bit fed up of waiting to be honest. I'm still getting BFNs. I thought I saw a second line this morning but it disappeared within the time frame so hey-ho. Just wish AF would turn up so we can move on to next cycle and hopefully get a bfp.

Hopefully it won't come girly922!

I'm 1dpo now so bring on the 2ww! I'm just glad my cycle came back fairly soon I really wasn't expecting to ovulate only 24 days after the day I had my Erpc. It's taken longer than that some cycles before I was pregnant!

Sorry for your loss anchor. I think you were on the due in August thread with me. Big :hugs:

Thanks Girly, I wish we were both still there, but at least we can still support each other here. I hope your body readjusts quickly.

Ready, I'm glad you're back on a cycle and feeling good about that! I'm hoping to be positive as well if AF arrives since it will show progress. Wouldn't mind getting pregnant immediately either, of course.

I'm confused with my body.... I started bleeding on 26th December, mc on 29th and bled until 5th January. I had quite a dark line on an opk Friday 11th and quite a few pains in my belly. Then last night I had a very very faint line on an HPT.
I'm not sure whether I did ovulate, whether it was too early, whether the line on my HPT is left over hcg from mc? if thats the case then could I even have ovulated yet? Or is this a new pregnancy?
I hate this :(

Thanks Girly, I wish we were both still there, but at least we can still support each other here. I hope your body readjusts quickly.

Ready, I'm glad you're back on a cycle and feeling good about that! I'm hoping to be positive as well if AF arrives since it will show progress. Wouldn't mind getting pregnant immediately either, of course.

I was due in August too, so sorry ladies :hugs:

elleff chances are it's your hcg still dropping if the tests have gotten fainter as time is going on. It is possible to ovulate once your levels are low, but I think they have to be below 25 which shouldn't register on a test. I had negative tests for a few weeks but hcg was at 28, then 22, and then I finally got a D&C bc of retained tissue and bleeding. Best of luck!

I was told by my GP that I wouldn't ovulate until I hcg was below 5. Have you been having regular blood tests? I was in the Dr's most days, I swear I looked like a junkie by the end of it!! :rofl:

Anchor, I know how you feel about still wanting to be there. I can't look at that thread to see all the girls having their 12 week scans, thinking I would have been having mine this week too. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to get our little rainbows. :hugs:

AFM - AF hit full force this morning so onto a new cycle. And for now I'm using the CBFM and temping, the :witch: will NOT beat me!! Lol.

Good for you, it doesn't help the grief, but AF is a great sign that your body is recovering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->