TTC after miscarriage 2020

Rebaby- Great news that your cycle was consistent this month but sorry AF got you :hugs:

I'm cycle day 51 today and I think 7dpo. Not much hope for this cycle. I would just be happy to get AF at this point

I need a place to be. I had a d&c (suction) yesterday. I should have been 13w 4d, but my baby boy died earlier in the week. My body showed no signs of letting him go anytime soon. It was actually the most horrific experience of my life. And with covid I had to go alone. I did have the nipt done & he was low risk for everything. I’m not sure what went wrong.
I can’t think about anything except trying to get pregnant again. We got pregnant unexpectedly as we thought we were done and I just turned 44. I have 10 children the youngest is 20 months so I know I can have babies in my 40’s. I have lost 3 pregnancies before this but all early in the first trimester.
I don’t know what to expect going forward, when my period will come. I am only slightly spotting today after my surgery yesterday. I am going to keep taking my prenatals and stay eating healthy, although I usually do. I have recently had a physical & annual gyn exam and I’m perfectly healthy. So I need to try one more time.
I don’t know if it’s normal to feel this way. Like the only way I can heal is through another baby. I hope some of you are still active on here. I could use a buddy too.

I'd like to join you ladies. I had medical management on Thursday for mmc at 9 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6.
I'm 38 and also feel like I need to get pregnant again to help move past this. We will start trying again as soon as we can but very worried this is going to mess up my cycles.

I'd like to join you ladies. I had medical management on Thursday for mmc at 9 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6.
I'm 38 and also feel like I need to get pregnant again to help move past this. We will start trying again as soon as we can but very worried this is going to mess up my cycles.

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s a horrible feeling.

I have no idea what to expect from my cycle. It seems my body responded well to the d&c. Hardly any bleeding and only the first day. Minor cramps. And all my pregnancy symptoms are gone. I read that your chances of conceiving are higher the first 3 months after a mc. We shall see. I’m already too old for easy.

D & c wasn't an option for me given the virus they are only offering medical management. I just hope its worked properly. I just want to see a negative test now and finish bleeding which apparently can take a few weeks. I'm fully stocked up on pregnancy and opk tests and just want to get back to trying. It feels so strange to suddenly not be pregnant anymore.

I need a place to be. I had a d&c (suction) yesterday. I should have been 13w 4d, but my baby boy died earlier in the week. My body showed no signs of letting him go anytime soon. It was actually the most horrific experience of my life. And with covid I had to go alone. I did have the nipt done & he was low risk for everything. I’m not sure what went wrong.
I can’t think about anything except trying to get pregnant again. We got pregnant unexpectedly as we thought we were done and I just turned 44. I have 10 children the youngest is 20 months so I know I can have babies in my 40’s. I have lost 3 pregnancies before this but all early in the first trimester.
I don’t know what to expect going forward, when my period will come. I am only slightly spotting today after my surgery yesterday. I am going to keep taking my prenatals and stay eating healthy, although I usually do. I have recently had a physical & annual gyn exam and I’m perfectly healthy. So I need to try one more time.
I don’t know if it’s normal to feel this way. Like the only way I can heal is through another baby. I hope some of you are still active on here. I could use a buddy too.

Hi. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine suffering a loss so far on. I had my erpc at 11 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6.

It took me 8 weeks to get a period after my surgery but I believe I had some retained tissue come out at 5 weeks. I bled pretty much constantly until that point so it sounds like you're doing better than I was and hopefully you recover much quicker. I've been obsessed with ttc since my miscarriage but unfortunately my cycles have been really long so I'm only on my second.

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: my cycle has been messed up since my miscarriage. I really hope yours isn't the same xx

Can I please join u all here

As most of you know I had a very early Misscarige/chemical pregnancy just over a month ago.
I wudnt of even of known I was pregnant if it wasnt for all the symptoms I had.
My breasts started getting tender at 8dpo and then at 11dpo I woke up with terrible morning sickness. So I decided to take a CB early detection test and within 2 mins a very very faint blue line popped up.
So I decided to do a Frer and again within 1 min a very faint pink line popped up.

I had had chemicals in the past and was so worried the line was so faint for 11dpo. With my son by 11dpo my lines were dark.
So I kind of new something wasnt right.

I tested the following day with FMU and the line was fainter.
The following day I tested again and the line is so faint u can hardly see it.
I new it was a chemical pregnancy because I had been there twice b4.
By 13dpo my pregnancy symptoms vanished and I was just left feeling empty i guess.
I dont know what the right word is but its just that feeling. It's horrible.

Anyway I started bleeding very heavily, soaking through night time pads and PJ bottoms. I had so many clots and the pain was awful. I wud of only been 4 weeks pregnant so I dont know why it was so painful.
By day 3 the bleeding was more like a normol period and I started to get excited that a new cycle had begun.
But for some reason my body decided to throw a spanner in the works and on CD7 (yes 7) I had a positive OPK and I ovulated a day later on day 8 of my cycle. (5 days earlier than normol)
That cycle ended on Saturday giving me just a 23 day cycle.

So here I am now on CD5 of a brand new cycle.
Terrified I'm going to ovulate to early again but trying to stay hopful that ovulation will hold off untill after day 11.

Anyway that's me.
Hope u dont mind me coming in here.

So sorry for all ure losses ladies. It's so horrible.

I've had 4 losses in total.
I had a miscarriage at 10+4 weeks
Then a chemical pregnancy at 5 and a half weeks
Another chemical at 5 weeks and then this recent chemical at 4 weeks.

Sending u ALL lots and lots of supper sticky baby dust, I pray we all get our rainbow soon
:dust:

Thats my biggest worry. My cycles came back early and fairly regularly after each pregnancy so I'm hoping they do the same once this is settled. Tomorrow will be a week since the medical management and I hope it worked. I never saw any tissue that could be the pregnancy just clots but I did lose something down the toilet so I'm hoping that was it. So worried its retained and this will drag out longer. It took 3 weeks for the hospital to confirm and treat it as a non viable pregnancy and I just feel lost in limbo at the moment desperate to stop bleeding and get a negative test so I can move on.

Oh sweety I just want to give u the biggest hug.
I do understand the urge.
I know my loss was so early and I needed no medical intervention but all I want to be is pregnant again.
Praying we all get our rainbow hon.
I'm 40 and I always love having another lady to talk to that's around my age.
All the ladies are so lovely on here but it's great seeing women in there 40s Like me ttc.
My chemical messed my last cycle up. But I'm hoping this cycle will be back to normol now that my body has had a month to recover.
I'm on CD5 and Its going so slow.

I'm not sure if it was the chemical that made me ovulate to early or if its something to do with my age.
I'm hoping it was the chemical because my cycles were pretty normol b4 that.

Anyway my sweet I'm keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots of love and baby dust.

Ttc is hard and it even harder when ure trying after a loss. I was only 4 weeks so hardly compared to what u have been through.
<3<3<3<3

D & c wasn't an option for me given the virus they are only offering medical management. I just hope its worked properly. I just want to see a negative test now and finish bleeding which apparently can take a few weeks. I'm fully stocked up on pregnancy and opk tests and just want to get back to trying. It feels so strange to suddenly not be pregnant anymore.

I'm so sorry for ure loss hon. And sorry u cudnt have a D&C because of covid.
Sending u lots of hugs and I really hope and pray u get ure rainbow sweet.
<3

I’m so sorry for all of these losses. And the pain and uncertainty that comes with them. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one desperate to be pregnant again. Suggerhoney, it is a different challenge being older. Please know I had 2 babies in my 40’s so I think you’ve got this!!! When I went in for this pregnancy they told me I defied all the odds and was a medical miracle pregnant at 44. Doesn’t really make me super optimistic I’ll get pregnant again. Makes me terrified. And if I do that I’ll be in the 40% that mc at my age. But I can’t focus on that. I have to stay positive. I have to believe that losing my sweet boy so late isn’t the end of my birthing career.
Having never had a d&c I hope what I’m experiencing is normal. I hope it means my body handled it well. I also ordered a bunch of opk & hpt. I haven’t decided when I’ll take a test to see if it’s still bfp. I go back in a week & 1/2 for a follow up. Likely not before then. Hopefully they can give me some insight all around. I believe they tested the baby because he was over 12w & otherwise we thought healthy. I hope it’s ok but I want to post his picture from the day I confirmed he was gone. I’ll put it in a spoiler so you don’t have to see it if you don’t want to. I just feel so devastated over it. I miss him and I miss being pregnant.
38E96ACA-394A-4D35-8213-93E4A5F12E59.jpeg
Let’s please keep this thread up. I would love to know how you are all doing on your journey and have a safe place to share any and all our thoughts and feelings.

LuvallmyH he looks so perfect. I'm so sorry.
I'd def love some ladies to see this through with. Especially those that are older mums.

so sorry suggerhoney. I hope your cycles settle down.

Thank you hon. I really hope this new cycle is back to
I’m so sorry for all of these losses. And the pain and uncertainty that comes with them. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one desperate to be pregnant again. Suggerhoney, it is a different challenge being older. Please know I had 2 babies in my 40’s so I think you’ve got this!!! When I went in for this pregnancy they told me I defied all the odds and was a medical miracle pregnant at 44. Doesn’t really make me super optimistic I’ll get pregnant again. Makes me terrified. And if I do that I’ll be in the 40% that mc at my age. But I can’t focus on that. I have to stay positive. I have to believe that losing my sweet boy so late isn’t the end of my birthing career.
Having never had a d&c I hope what I’m experiencing is normal. I hope it means my body handled it well. I also ordered a bunch of opk & hpt. I haven’t decided when I’ll take a test to see if it’s still bfp. I go back in a week & 1/2 for a follow up. Likely not before then. Hopefully they can give me some insight all around. I believe they tested the baby because he was over 12w & otherwise we thought healthy. I hope it’s ok but I want to post his picture from the day I confirmed he was gone. I’ll put it in a spoiler so you don’t have to see it if you don’t want to. I just feel so devastated over it. I miss him and I miss being pregnant. Let’s please keep this thread up. I would love to know how you are all doing on your journey and have a safe place to share any and all our thoughts and feelings.

Oh sweety he is so perfect. I want cry it's just so sad.
Thank you so much for ure very kind and encouraging words. It really does mean so much.
Dont u give up that hope hon.
We have a family here in the uk called the Radfords and sue Radford has just given birth to baby number 22:shock:
And she is 45. Shes had about 3 or 4 kids in her 40s.
Theres a few ladies on here that are 46 and pregnant and another lady that 49.
I hate it how we have a time frame hanging over us.
To me age is nothing but a number.
I'm keeping everything crossed for u hon.

Come on over to the june testing thread everyone is lovely and there is a lovely lady over there who is 46 and ttc.
<3

Thank you for sharing ure beautiful pic of ure precious boy:hug:

LuvallmyH he looks so perfect. I'm so sorry.
I'd def love some ladies to see this through with. Especially those that are older mums.

It's so nice to have the support. Were all in this together :hug:

I got my package of fertile aid, opk, and hpts. Started taking the fertile aid. Can’t hurt. I also got the bill from the hospital for my “missed abortion.” $11,000! My deductible was around $1500. That’s insane. They classed it as a first trimester loss. Which I guess it was because he measured 12w 4d, even if I was over 13w. That makes me feel a little better in the long run. Hopefully it means my recovery will be easier and I’ll be more likely to get pregnant again. I had some spotting today. It will be a week tomorrow. 13 days until my follow up. It’ll be close to 3 weeks after my d&c. I wonder if my hcg will be zero. I would assume they will test. I will likely test before the appt so I have an idea what to expect.
How is everyone else doing? Physically or emotionally.

And now I’m second guessing the fertileaid. I don’t want it to mess up my cycles worse. Maybe I’ll just keep up with my prenatal and see what happens. I want to be able to take advantage of the first 3 months after. I wanted to be able to do something proactive. But maybe just eating healthy and getting exercise and reducing my stress is where I should start.

I started bleeding last night. Bright red. It’s heavier this morning and very dark. Is that normal. One week post d&c today. I had a tiny bit of bleeding right after procedure. Then a few spots the next day, then really nothing. A few spots of brown off & on. But now full on bleeding. I am assuming it’s not af. I don’t think that would make sense since it’s only a week later. I feel really deflated by it. I really convinced myself that my body would easily move on. I think I’m avoiding dealing with a lot in hopes that I just get pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->