• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC after miscarriage 2020

Hi ladies...how are you all?

It’s been 6 weeks since my MC so saw the dr Monday and just had bloods done. Also having a scan next week. Because I’m still bleeding/spotting, he said that’s quite unusual. I’m stuck in such a limbo and I’m getting so frustrated! I feel fine, I just want to start TTC again!

Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

How is everyone. Been a long time since anyone posted here. I’d be giving birth next week. Processing those feelings. I’m still on the ttc train - crazy as that makes me. Hope you are all doing well!

I'm still ttc too. Pretty sure I'm out this month. I'm starting to struggle with the fact that I should be finishing work next week and its not looking like I will be pregnant by our due date.

Sending you some hugs.

Hi Luv I’m still TTC aswell...cycle 3 since my loss. It’s such a long and tough journey. Since my loss 2 close friends have announced their pregnancies.

It must be a hard time for you approaching your due date...hugs to you x

I’m now 5 weeks post miscarriage and think I’ve finally started my next cycle. 25 out of the last 35 days have had bleeding and I’m so done with it all and desperate to move on.

hopeful that I will now have a normal cycle and be able to try again and praying it doesn’t take too long but que sera sera.

this cycle randomly is now exactly the same dates as my first ever pregnancy in 2015 which I lost at 5 weeks. I hope that history doesn’t repeat itself here

I can totally sympathise with you, I bled for 7 weeks after my miscarriage and then it took a couple of months to return to my normal 28 day cycle. I really hope your cycle returns to normal very soon x

Hey everyone :hugs: I haven't been around much lately. I finally saw a gynaecologist and they don't think I'm ovulating. I'm waiting on some test results to find out why. I'm feeling very emotional about it all atm because it's coming up to a year since I got my bfp :(

How are you all doing? Xx

Oh hon I'm so sorry.
I really hope they can do something to help u out. I did notice u haven't been around much and was wondering about you.

I had a 4th chemical pregnancy last month so now I've been referred to the reacuring miscarriage unit at the hospital.
I have a appointment on December 3rd but its a telephone appointment which tbh im disappointed because I just want to get to the bottom of why I keep having early losses.
We did try this cycle but sadly I'm out and just waiting for AF now.
December will be our 10th month ttc and I turn 41 in December so not feeling very hopeful.

Good to hear from you hon

Hey everyone :hugs: I haven't been around much lately. I finally saw a gynaecologist and they don't think I'm ovulating. I'm waiting on some test results to find out why. I'm feeling very emotional about it all atm because it's coming up to a year since I got my bfp :(

I hope that you get some answers soon ❤️

Sorry your feeling emotional. These land marks really suck don't they. I had planned to finish work this week for mat leave so thats making me a little sad.

Hopefully if it is cos you are not ovulating that can be easily fixed with meds

Oh hon I'm so sorry.
I really hope they can do something to help u out. I did notice u haven't been around much and was wondering about you.

I had a 4th chemical pregnancy last month so now I've been referred to the reacuring miscarriage unit at the hospital.
I have a appointment on December 3rd but its a telephone appointment which tbh im disappointed because I just want to get to the bottom of why I keep having early losses.
We did try this cycle but sadly I'm out and just waiting for AF now.
December will be our 10th month ttc and I turn 41 in December so not feeling very hopeful.

Good to hear from you hon

Thanks. I was supposed to get my results on the 11th but I had to cancel my appointment because I got a temperature. I'm waiting for a new one now but the wait is killing me.

I'm so sorry about all your chemicals :-( I hope the recurrent MC unit can help even if it is only a telephone app xx

Sorry your feeling emotional. These land marks really suck don't they. I had planned to finish work this week for mat leave so thats making me a little sad.

Hopefully if it is cos you are not ovulating that can be easily fixed with meds

Hugs hun :hugs: There always seems to be something to make the sadness hit again. Seeing all the first Christmas ornaments in the shops was hard :sad2:

Hopefully. Unfortunately my bmi is far too much for the NHS to give me anything like clomid atm so it'll probably be a long wait for me while I lose the weight if that's the case.

Hi @salamander91 sorry to hear you’re feeling so emotional. It must be such a difficult time nearing your BFP date. I really hope the drs can help in some way with you not ovulating. :hugs:

I’m still on my TTC no. 4 journey x

Thanks. I was supposed to get my results on the 11th but I had to cancel my appointment because I got a temperature. I'm waiting for a new one now but the wait is killing me.

I'm so sorry about all your chemicals :-( I hope the recurrent MC unit can help even if it is only a telephone app xx

Thank you hon. We are still trying and I've started taking macca root which helps to prevent miscarriage and is really good for fertility and ovulation and implantation so I'm hoping if I do fall pregnant again it will be viable next time and healthy.
So sorry ure going through this hon I really hope they can help u

Hugs hun :hugs: There always seems to be something to make the sadness hit again. Seeing all the first Christmas ornaments in the shops was hard :sad2:

Hopefully. Unfortunately my bmi is far too much for the NHS to give me anything like clomid atm so it'll probably be a long wait for me while I lose the weight if that's the case.

:hugs::hugs:

Can I join you ladies here? My MMC was before DD1 but it still makes me feel so nervous as I was so far along before I found out (11 weeks even though baby stopped growing around 6) to make matters worse I bled 3+ times with both my daughters in the early stages - I honestly hate the first trimester of pregnancy because of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"