TTC after miscarriage 2020

Massive hugs Sugger! <3

AF got me at 11 dpo!!. I hope this doesn't give us more issues than we already have.

So sorry hon. It really sucks.
Im just waiting for AF now. Will be here Friday or Saturday.
So onto next month](*,)

I been using the femometer opks and they were really dark when I got my positive this cycke and last cycle.
I tried the wondfo ones out this cycle and really like those.
Also love the easy@home ones and mommed.
Just stay clear of the one step ones I never got on with them .
I like the tests were the test line goes darker than the control line.
All those tests I mentioned the line goes darker than the control line so very easy to know when u get ure positive.
But the one step ones never got darker and I found them hard to read.
A few worked well but some were terrible

We all know better right? I wasn’t expecting anything on the test this morning. I wasn’t even going to test. But there is a darker line there. But it’s too light with too little progression. I hate this.
0348DB02-015A-47AF-9E65-C20FA62C0959.jpeg

So sorry hon. It really sucks.
Im just waiting for AF now. Will be here Friday or Saturday.
So onto next month](*,)

I been using the femometer opks and they were really dark when I got my positive this cycke and last cycle.
I tried the wondfo ones out this cycle and really like those.
Also love the easy@home ones and mommed.
Just stay clear of the one step ones I never got on with them .
I like the tests were the test line goes darker than the control line.
All those tests I mentioned the line goes darker than the control line so very easy to know when u get ure positive.
But the one step ones never got darker and I found them hard to read.
A few worked well but some were terrible

I have the femometer ones right now and they're SOO faint, even the control line is very faint. I've just taken one (only CD7 so not expecting much) but its completely blank and the control line is even patchy. I don't know if i just got a dodgy batch of them but they're annoyingly faint!.

We all know better right? I wasn’t expecting anything on the test this morning. I wasn’t even going to test. But there is a darker line there. But it’s too light with too little progression. I hate this.
View attachment 1086758

I can see the line is darker today, sending big hugs hope you get answers soon! <3

I can see the line is darker today, sending big hugs hope you get answers soon! <3
Thanks hun. I just don’t know what to think. Fmu was bad. Smu was great. I did a random afternoon pee. The ic is good but the frer is light again... it’s doing my head in! I don’t think I can expect a positive outcome with so much inconsistency.

Hi all,

so it’s 7 days till AF is due but I took a test today and there’s a line! I’ve just taken a frer too and there’s a line.

I feel sick. I know you are meant to be happy but I’m just so worried about it not working out!

A2641C93-C449-4367-A014-6F3BEE742317.jpeg

Sorry if this has been brought up already..basic back story..aug 7 went for ultrasound was to be 9 weeks scan showed baby with no hb measuring 6w 5d.. d&c on aug 8 and had no bloodwork to show levels were down to not preg.
I’m getting lines in preg test and I’m guessing it’s leftover hcg still in my system.

frer are not taken at consistent times bottom is this mornings with fmu other two
We’re 2.5 hour holds. Does the length of Hold still matter and affect the strength of your line even if it’s leftover hcg?? Does that make sense?

7D52580C-7A80-4181-ADFC-365576F0E189.jpeg

Last edited:
Also we dtd 2 weeks after d&c and I was having a lot of ewcm but my ovulation cramps I usually get was there but didn’t intensify like it usually does unless I o on left sode‍♀️ Just feels highly unlikely I would get pregnant this soon after..4 weeks post d&c this Saturday.

Hi Nicoley...sounds like it could be either! Maybe test again in a couple of days to see if the line gets stronger or weaker?

I had retained products from my mc and was getting lines for 7 weeks after my first medical management and the lines always seemed to be the same colour. The fact that they are getting darker makes me think new pregnancy. It is totally possible to get pregnant that soon.

I’m going to try and get 2 more frer and see if there is progression in the morning.

I just question new pregnanct because it’s from different hold times 8if that makes sense. So I just think if it’s not held as long the line will be lighter.

I'd test with fmu over next few days and you should get an answer. Fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->