TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

BnB is baby and bump and yes I am great and you

I just received the call from my doctor that they can't tell if the left is open or not from the hsg. They stated that it couldn't be established. But that the right looked wonderful. So they making me an appt for June 5 to establish the next step. What does this really mean for me idk

Probably means to see what the next step to helping you get pregnant.. Maybe consider what fertility drugs you can take to help you produce more eggs, giving you more chances. Also, my doctor was telling me with my tubes untied that if we wanted that we could do IUI to help us get pregnant if we come to that point.

I hate the waiting for appts too !! I just wanted to express that lol.. Its like why cant they get us in soon lol

when we started to ask questions on how we would go about getting pregnant it was Oct 2011, we didnt get our first appt until Jan 31st !! Now, I have to wait til the end of July

I feel impatient lol

I know when I got pregnant for my first, we were trying for like 6-8 months before I got pregnant. I def dont want to wait that long but if we try on our own for 3-4 months and nothing.. Im going to def introduce drugs to help me produce more eggs first then I think if need be we will move to IUI.

Thanks .. Ok Im silly, lol BNB - I'm def addicted too !!

hey Christina how are you? I am def a addict as well I been on and off updating my journal just so I make sure I have something to reflect back on. S I definitely love the site.
.So just a quick update. I am 1dpo sore boobs, catching a cold all of a sudden, increased Cervical fluid, tender nipples. And might I add I had slightly sore boobs before but this month has been severe from cd13-15 and tender and sore today bloated pinching sensation and has gas ugh I am not feeling this cold. Well yesterday my temp was(yes the DH got me to start temping last week) 96.5 and today it was 97.5. And cervix is no longer high,open and soft it's medium,medium,medium.

Well, my majorly painful O produced 2 eggs!!! So, hopefully we catch at least one if not both. Twins would be awesome! No more TTC after twins!!!

Galvanbaby how was the doctor appt? And congrats! Did they I've you a ultrasound...

Yes, they did. I have 2 spots on my left that were empty and getting smaller. My ovary was huge so, she wants me to get an ultrasound done before I start Clomid next month if no BFP.

I will do one or two more cycles of Clomid, but with her monitoring me and giving me the trigger for Oing.

:rofl:
Yes, they did. I have 2 spots on my left that were empty and getting smaller. My ovary was huge so, she wants me to get an ultrasound done before I start Clomid next month if no BFP.

I will do one or two more cycles of Clomid, but with her monitoring me and giving me the trigger for Oing.

Hopefully you won't need it and you be with child before next month:rofl: and you be expecting :oneofeach:

That would be cool, I could go to the wedding without worrying about it conflicting with my trigger and monitoring.

My husbands aunt and uncle are finally getting married after 25 years together and 3 kids!! Talk about doing things the modern way!!! :rofl: OH's uncle says he is a modern man!!

:happydance: yayyyy I know his fiancé is happy :haha: 25 years is a long time omg. But congrats to your family. I am hoping this is your time. Well for me I am nauseated and have a cold :cry:.. Fingers crossed for all us ladies

OMG - That is soooo sweet 2 eggs !! :happydance: Im sure at least one will do the trick if not twins !! :baby::baby:

Im sending some baby dust your way..

Mrstruth - I hope your cold goes away soon, you do not need that right now while you are trying... you dont have much longer until you test .. (fingers crossed for a positive)

our day will be here soon Christina!!! Even if we have our BFP, we will be here stalking you and supporting you all the way through this ridiculously difficult TTC journey!!!

IMO, TTC is TMS, Too Much Stress!!! I miss the easy days!!! All I had to do was look at my ex-husband and got a BFP!!! :rofl:

:hugs:

GalvanBaby - Awww thanks !! Im glad I have you guys to support me and I can help support you guys through TTC - Which will be soon. Hopefully when Im ready to try you and Mrstruth will being to grow a belly and tell me all about it.. Because I tell you my baby is 12, it will be all new getting pregnant again :)

The easy days and the cheap days too ! when I have our baby, he or she will be our golden nugget !! lol My first two were free, so I guess the third one will give us a run for our money lol

Christina it will be your most joyful day knowing you have the opportunity to try again. Heck we are more able than we was before the TR! :haha: you will feel so much better and whole. :happydance: this cold is really aggravating me to the Tee! Growling. I am nauseated today very, tender nipples, back pain, sharp pains in my lower left and it moves between the left and right but more on the left. Increased saliva, bloated no cm to report. I just wish to feel better.

Galvanbaby I know one or two will get hit by the :spermy: :rofl: how have you been today

I feel really good today!!
I no longer look 7 months pregnant!! I now look 4. I told my grandmother that I have an alien baby in my stomach. She said yeah, Miguel would probably make an alien baby!! :rofl:

Christina: My first 2 didn't cost me anything to make and thanks to Medicaid and my health insuranc eat work, I didn't pay anything. My insurance paid the main part and medicaid paid the copays!!

This one or 2 has already costs me $2500!!! Here is a break down:

Blood tests and SA: $100
HSG: $125
TR Surgery including anesthesia: $1700
Drs appointments: $525

My surgery was an awesome price. I have a highly qualified Dr who was trained in the US, but works with Mexico fees!! I wss going to have my surgery done in Gainesville, GA at Lakeshore for $7000, but we moved here a year beforehand.

My labor and delivery here will be $2500 and that is at a world reknowned hospital that meets American standards and they only specialize in women 80% only labor and delivery and have one the best and largest neonatal nursery in Mexico. It matches Scottish Rite's standards so I am very comfortable with it!! I was a little wary when I found out all of the prices, but the service and care is awesome.

Hell, IVF only costs $3400 including meds!!

Heck I need to come to Mexico if I do IVF :haha: my TR was 33,000 so imagine if I don't fall pregnant and here it's women whom went to lakeshore or flown to chapel hill fall pregnant and their fees were extremely cheaper! I feel played by the hospital:growlmad: so I am ecstatic that youbhad a reasonable situation and the success rate is great :happydance: I am sending :dust: to you Galvanbaby! So when are you testing

33000?? OMG, I was told by my OB/GYN in Canton that a TR would cost me 20000! That is way too much! Girl, I hope you get pregnant soon!!

I will be testing June 1st or 2nd, depends on which day I am off.

33000?? OMG, I was told by my OB/GYN in Canton that a TR would cost me 20000! That is way too much! Girl, I hope you get pregnant soon!!

I will be testing June 1st or 2nd, depends on which day I am off.

According to the calculation I have my cycle is due 5/29/12 so I may test the 27th! And yes it was 33,000 20,000 was the surgery itself the rest was meds and etc so now you see where my frustration comes from ugh! When is your U/S

First week of June!! I hope to see 2 little spots in there!! :happydance:

I really believe you will and if not two at least one seeing that you OV two eggs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->