• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

Galvanbaby they are refusing me Clomids until June, how have it been for you.

Christina thanks and I a, sooo excited for you. Let the BDing begin ladies

Ok Im a nerd and can not figure out how to insert a picture for my profile !! How did you guys put your picture up?:dohh:

Ok Im a nerd and can not figure out how to insert a picture for my profile !! How did you guys put your picture up?:dohh:

Go to your control panel by clinking private message and you will see where it says edit avatar. It will allow you to upload a picture

Clomid is not fun but, worth it. I have hot flashes, like right now!! :rofl: I get mad over anything even at my self. I catch myself yelling a lot. My daughter saw me taking the pill yesterday and she asked if it was the crazy pill. I told her yes and she said, May God help us all!!!:rofl: Exagerater! I get BLOATED and look like I am 5 months pregnant, that is from my ovaried swelling. Ovulation hurts. I feel like I am pregnant the whole TWW, I have nausea, cravings, increased hunger, and very sleepy. I even got heartburn and I haven't had that since I was pregnant the last time 8 1/2 years ago!!

It sounds horrible but, you can handle it. It just takes some time to get used to. By the time your next cycle starts you are ok!

Good luck Mrstruth. :hugs:

Thanks Mrstruth!! I figured out the pic :happydance: with your help !!

Hopefully I find out some news today about the date of my TR :wacko: Still anxiously waiting

Thanks Mrstruth!! I figured out the pic :happydance: with your help !!

Hopefully I find out some news today about the date of my TR :wacko: Still anxiously waiting

Galvanbaby so they are saying that I definitely OV like I am suppose to and that clomids only helps that process. But I am going to demand questions. So I went to get my op report from surgery and it had every process in there except the process of how much of my tubes were saved and remains. NO ONE knows or remembers. :nope: I am like WTF! You guys are a well known hospital and reproductive facility. Waiting on a return call today

Christina I am excited for you! Hopefully your wait afterwards isn't hard and you instantly fall pregnant after your beginning to try. How long since your TL

I hate waiting for a return call - Just seems so long

I had my tubal in 1999 - after my youngest was born. I had them just cut and tied which I guess gives you a better chance on getting pregnant after the TR

I hate waiting for a return call - Just seems so long

I had my tubal in 1999 - after my youngest was born. I had them just cut and tied which I guess gives you a better chance on getting pregnant after the TR[

Mines were tied with a cut as well I am also waiting on a phone call to see how much of my tubes are left .. It's irritating and very ugh for me. Well keep us informed

Mines were tied with a cut as well I am also waiting on a phone call to see how much of my tubes are left .. It's irritating and very ugh for me. Well keep us informed[/QUOTE]

The doctor just called me and said everything looks great !! So we are a go :happydance: The doctor that did my tubal only took 1.5 cm, so we will have a good chance

Now, I'm waiting for the nurse to call me with the date :coffee:

Let me know what the nurse or doctor says about how much you have left.. You would think they would of told you that after the surgery

My Dr never told me the exact measurements. She said that my right tube was perfect but, my left, she had a problem with but, it is open and functioning. I am having O pains on my rigth side this month so, I think I Oed on my left side last. This could be why, I didn't get a BFP last time.

I will be on Clomid for 2 more months after this if no BFP. Then, we will move on to injectables. :( SHe doesn't recommend IUI until after 4 months and then do it with the injectables for more possibilty of success. Se is an expert, has been doing this for 10 years and has a high success rate so, I trust her. I am anxious but, will follow her since, she knows more than I.

:hugs:

Good Morning ~ injectables are more aggressive and make you produce lots of follicles (eggs) so you are more likely to have more than one. Thats probably why they want you to stay on the clomid for a bit longer.

Sending some baby dust your way !!

When I was doing IVF - I was on Gonal -- I ended up producing 20 eggs !!

Hopefully - you get pregnant and dont have to do the injectables and IUI!!! But if you have to do the injectables, its not hard at all ! I was really nervous at first, thought the shots were going to hurt. But its not bad at all and well worth it at the end.

I would love wins but, no more than that! I don't think, my patience could deal with 3 or more! Scary thought!!

:hugs:

I feel ya - Twins are ok but yeah more than that !! holy smokes heheh

Ok Ladies !! My TR is scheduled on July 31st, Im on a waiting list if anyone cancels but for now July 31st is the day :flower:

GalvanBaby - How is this cycle going ?

Well AF showed 5/1/12 and went away 5/5/12 . I haven't been even thinking of conceiving, I haven't been taking bbt, havent been strict on vitamins, no opks, no anything really and I have actually been stress free. And feeling great. Today I received a call from my doctor, she is scheduling me a hsg to be done to make sure my tubes aren't blocked, and she informed me my tubes are 5-6cm I don't know if that's good or bad. I have seen some women say theirs are 10 cm after surgery that shortens me 4-5 but I guess that's life. So by tomorrow I should have my hsg date..

How are you ladies

My cycle is easier this time. Last time I was in pain due to ovaries being swollen and so close post-op. I am waiting on fertile CM and O. I expect it anytime Thursday up until next Saturday.

I am bloated but, not much. My ovaries are a little tender. I get mad quick but, also, not as bad as before.

I am CD10, I know this because, my siggy says this. ;)

My cycle is easier this time. Last time I was in pain due to ovaries being swollen and so close post-op. I am waiting on fertile CM and O. I expect it anytime Thursday up until next Saturday.

I am bloated but, not much. My ovaries are a little tender. I get mad quick but, also, not as bad as before.

I am CD10, I know this because, my siggy says this. ;)

I am cd8 I only know this because I was told you count from cycle day 1. :haha:. I am wishing you a success with TTC. I am not this month. Just can't stay away from BnB

Hi Ladies !!

Mrstruth - After everything that I read lately those lengths seem good too me. I read that anything around 3-4 is short and lowers your chance. Let me know what your HSG test says.. Hoping they are nice and clear. So you can get prego soon !!!

Sending baby dust around :happydance:

GalvanBaby - praying that this cycle works for you

I was told the same thung 3-4 is short but,, anything over that is good. Good luck, Mrstruth. They say that you are more fertile the 3 months after an HSG because it clears out any deposits left in there so, good luck!!!!

Christina and Galvanbaby it's tomorrow morning at 9am I am nervous but relax more than ever. I haven't even read up on it, I called requesting information on my lengths and she asked when was my last cycle and I told her 5/1 and she sent the request to radiology :flower: I am so thankful for you ladies :hugs. How is everything with you

Take 800mg Advil 30 minutes before your appointment. It halps keep the cramps away. My dr had me take 800 before and 800 30 minutes after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->