TTC baby #1 -Hoping to find some buddies :-)

It's still early, keep testing! :) Is your partner as baby crazy as the rest of us?? Lol :) My DH wants a child, but he isn't near as obsessive as me! :)

Oh man, that's dangerous! LOL :)

I really hope this month is it for you guys! How long have you been trying?

we have been in pre conception stage for 8months. There were a few things that I needed to balance out first. ex thyroid gland...
but this was our first month that we were able to get the IUI. all the other months I wasn't ovulating. ..

Oh, glad you're able to start the process finally :) Is IUI expensive or covered? So curious lol

IUI is pretty much covered...we had to purchase the donor sperm and pay for some tests...

Hausfrau, my new doctor has pretty much done all she can now after running the blood work, pelvic scan and SA for DH. Although, DH's doctor didn't give us any suggestions as to how to improve his sperm count....which makes no sense. We are moving in a couple months so maybe our new doctor will have more helpful suggestions for us. So in the mean time, we will take a break from TTC and take some of the strain and stress off of each other and our relationship -- not that there's anything wrong now, but I don't want to make it an issue.

Thank you very much for your kind words and the hugs <3

You're welcome! I'm glad you're back here chatting with us! :)

That sounds like a great plan; just relax and take a break and start ttc again when you're ready :) Hopefully you're next Doc has more suggestions for you. Where are you moving to??

IUI is pretty much covered...we had to purchase the donor sperm and pay for some tests...

That's good! I know fertility tests etc can be insanly expensive. There was a story about a couple going through multiple rounds of IVF on our news recently and the cost was crazy :wacko:

no I will test on 14dpo. That's the day I have to call the fertility clinic and report whether we have a Positive or Negative. My boobs are sore and I gave some cramping...

no I will test on 14dpo. That's the day I have to call the fertility clinic and report whether we have a Positive or Negative. My boobs are sore and I gave some cramping...

Oh. Not much longer though :) Sounds like you have some good symptoms!

Hey Hausfrau
I'm doing OK just tired -- staying up too late surfing the net lol
How are you guys?

I'm good thanks :)

Just trying not to stress over ttc, and focus on my trips instead (easier said then done lol)

Are you guys still going to ttc, but just be more relaxed...or?

Hi everyone.. Im new and would like to find some buddies.. Me and my partner have just started trying again my partner has a very low sperm count and my ovulation day was monday so iv got my fingers and toes crossed.. :)

Hi everyone.. Im new and would like to find some buddies.. Me and my partner have just started trying again my partner has a very low sperm count and my ovulation day was monday so iv got my fingers and toes crossed.. :)

Welcome! :)

I'm ttc my first with irregular cycles (due to previous bc use) :(

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back