TTC baby #2 with a toddler need a buddy!?:)

Alright, here is the one from yesterday! I will probably take my last one either today or tomorrow, not sure because I only have 1 left haha!!

Post pictures of yours too when you do them!

You look like you're almost there! :happydance:

Today was a weird day. I am pretty sure I saw EWCM yesterday but had none today and then we ended up not BD thanks to a stupid broken water heater that was more important. Hope we get back on track tomorrow..both CM&BD!

I'm going to take two ovulation tests per day starting tomorrow..hopefully that will also help pinpoint O!

Oh lord, ours broke a couple months ago too and found out we had been living in carbon monoxide for 3 months!!! Hope it's nothing too serious that you have to spend lots of $$$ on!!

That sounds like a good idea!! I'm heading out to the store tomorrow to buy some more OPK's as well, just took another one (30 minutes earlier than yesterday...oops?) and it was much lighter than yesterday..or perhaps I missed my surge?! UGH!!
Get back to BDing girl!! ;)

If you BD the last two days then you wouldn't have missed the chance right?

I have slightly creamy cm today. So I'm assuming the EWCM will be back in a day or two! Fx!

How's it going girl? You're officially in the TWW right? I just saw some ewcm today so hopefully this time isn't a false alarm :(

How's it going girl? You're officially in the TWW right? I just saw some ewcm today so hopefully this time isn't a false alarm :(

YES! Lol and already going crazy. 1DPO today, so here we gooo! YAY EWCM! :) Get that eggie, girl! How do you feel? Any cramping or twinges? I had some twinge feelings yesterday!

YES! Lol and already going crazy. 1DPO today, so here we gooo! YAY EWCM! :) Get that eggie, girl! How do you feel? Any cramping or twinges? I had some twinge feelings yesterday!

Ooh twinges sounds promising! I'm not having anything except a headache. God knows what that is. I am so excited to BD tonight but hubby is now running late from work! Hopefully he will have the energy :(

Ooh twinges sounds promising! I'm not having anything except a headache. God knows what that is. I am so excited to BD tonight but hubby is now running late from work! Hopefully he will have the energy :(

Now I'm feeling some pulling sensations!! I felt a big twinge in the car after grocery shopping....might be too soon and I'm probably just being crazy but I thought maybe it could be eggie! Also I'm pretty sure that I O'd 2 days early, so on June 30th. I had that positive-or almost positive OPK...then afterwards it went negative. Maybe I'm actually 3DPO?!

Did you guys get to DTD?! Hopefully you guys weren't too tired! get that BD going!!;)

Now I'm feeling some pulling sensations!! I felt a big twinge in the car after grocery shopping....might be too soon and I'm probably just being crazy but I thought maybe it could be eggie! Also I'm pretty sure that I O'd 2 days early, so on June 30th. I had that positive-or almost positive OPK...then afterwards it went negative. Maybe I'm actually 3DPO?!

Did you guys get to DTD?! Hopefully you guys weren't too tired! get that BD going!!;)

Ooh could be! So when will you test? Are you waiting till the time af would show? Or starting earlier?

Yes we totally dtd. It was the quickest quickie ever 😁 now I'm just waiting for a positive ovulation test. Fingers crossed!

I will probably test either the 15th or 16th because AF is due 16th according to FF :D I'm not noticing anymore EWCM. Just a bit of the creamy CM. We are still going to DTD every other day just in case...I'm so paranoid it won't work this cycle! Because of the pill lol.

Good for you lol, quickie's still count!! Hoping you get that positive OPK.
Still have the EWCM?:) mine started disappearing before FF said I was suppose to O.

I will probably test either the 15th or 16th because AF is due 16th according to FF :D I'm not noticing anymore EWCM. Just a bit of the creamy CM. We are still going to DTD every other day just in case...I'm so paranoid it won't work this cycle! Because of the pill lol.

Still have the EWCM?:) mine started disappearing before FF said I was suppose to O.

I actually got pregnant really quickly off the pill so hope it's the same for you! Just 10 days till testing!!! :happydance:

I have very little ewcm left and some creamy CM. Apparently I will O tomorrow so bought some of the smiley face clearblue tests. Fx for a positive either today or tomorrow!

I actually got pregnant really quickly off the pill so hope it's the same for you! Just 10 days till testing!!! :happydance:

I have very little ewcm left and some creamy CM. Apparently I will O tomorrow so bought some of the smiley face clearblue tests. Fx for a positive either today or tomorrow!

YAY! FX over here for you too!! That's what mine was like, the day of O EWCM was almost gone and just had some creamy CM. Maybe we will both get our BFP's!! <3 Hope you had a happy 4th of July! Not sure if you're in the US?!:) I'll have to look at your user thing once I'm done with this message lol

Girl, I'm so lost right now! I have been having bad nausea all day, and heartburn at night. I did cave in and take a test but still BFN. What the hell could be going on?! I am never this sick unless I'm pregnant, but even my blood test was BFN.

Nevermind, if you're in France you guys prob don't celebrate the 4th of July lol :haha: Well, I hope you had a good day regardless!!! haha.

YAY! FX over here for you too!! That's what mine was like, the day of O EWCM was almost gone and just had some creamy CM. Maybe we will both get our BFP's!! <3 Hope you had a happy 4th of July! Not sure if you're in the US?!:) I'll have to look at your user thing once I'm done with this message lol

Girl, I'm so lost right now! I have been having bad nausea all day, and heartburn at night. I did cave in and take a test but still BFN. What the hell could be going on?! I am never this sick unless I'm pregnant, but even my blood test was BFN.

Maybe the nausea is an early sign? 3-4DPO may just be too early for it to show up on tests! I had the worst nausea the first time around that started before I even tested so don't lose hope!

Did you have a good 4th of July? Independence day here is on the 14th so DH has a long weekend. Woohoo! Looking forward to that :)

AFM, I'm on CD16 and still no positive OPK. Let's hope I see a positive in the next couple of days :(

That sure would be nice if that were true!! FX lol, feeling some cramping today, it doesn't hurt at all but definitely something happening down there!

We did have a good 4th thank you!!:) I didn't know France had an independence day, shows how much I know LOL! But I hope you guys will have a nice time! Are you originally from France? Or do you just reside there?:)
See!! OPK's are the pits IMO!! I only had that one almost positive, then nothing! Wth! Hoping you see your positive soon! If EWCM is leaving then you may have already O'd! Do you check more than once a day?

That sure would be nice if that were true!! FX lol, feeling some cramping today, it doesn't hurt at all but definitely something happening down there!

We did have a good 4th thank you!!:) I didn't know France had an independence day, shows how much I know LOL! But I hope you guys will have a nice time! Are you originally from France? Or do you just reside there?:)
See!! OPK's are the pits IMO!! I only had that one almost positive, then nothing! Wth! Hoping you see your positive soon! If EWCM is leaving then you may have already O'd! Do you check more than once a day?

We are Indians who stay there! So we won't really be celebrating but enjoying the holiday. :happydance:

I've been checking twice a day since 10 DPO. I'm attaching today's test. It is the darkest I have gotten so far. So maybe I'll O tomorrow?

Attachments

• 20150706_084949.jpg
    20150706_084949.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150706_085021.jpg
    20150706_085021.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3

We are Indians who stay there! So we won't really be celebrating but enjoying the holiday. :happydance:

I've been checking twice a day since 10 DPO. I'm attaching today's test. It is the darkest I have gotten so far. So maybe I'll O tomorrow?

That looks almost as dark as the line!!! I think you just might O tomorrow! :) LOTS OF BDING!!!

Go get it girl!!

yikes, 4DPO for me! just snailing through!

That looks almost as dark as the line!!! I think you just might O tomorrow! :) LOTS OF BDING!!!

Go get it girl!!

No O today either but the OPK from today is making me think tomorrow is the day? What do you think? First is yesterday and second is today.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQ5Tq0_UmtudkpDbzJJbEpweEU/view?usp=sharing (this is today's)

I can't imagine how much you must be wanting to test! Waiting for O is so annoying, imagine waiting to test :hugs:

Attachments

• CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3

Go get it girl!!

No O today either but the OPK from today is making me think tomorrow is the day? What do you think? First is yesterday and second is today.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQ5Tq0_UmtudkpDbzJJbEpweEU/view?usp=sharing (this is today's)

I can't imagine how much you must be wanting to test! Waiting for O is so annoying, imagine waiting to test :hugs:

I agree I think today's test is darker! You're on CD16 right?! I think you're catching your surge right now!! That's exciting!
Do you feel any signs of O? EWCM still around?

Go get it girl!!

I agree I think today's test is darker! You're on CD16 right?! I think you're catching your surge right now!! That's exciting!
Do you feel any signs of O? EWCM still around?

I felt some cramps and twinges today if that counts! And had very watery CM today. I'm hoping those are positive signs. I'll use 3-4 OPKs tomorrow just to see if we can catch the dark line! And we did BD tonight despite being dead tired. Fingers crossed!

I was just thinking about what pregnancy would be like with a toddler. Were you very sick your first time around? I had a ton of nausea right from before my positive test till 16 weeks. That and having to run behind a kid all day would be such a bad idea haha!

There you go!!! I don't get the OPK's I hate them but probably because I suck at them LOL. I really hope this cycle is going to give us both our BFP's! Then we can join a 1st trimester together! Do you guys plan on having more after #2?

I was sick as well before I got a BFP! I was in my first year of college with DD and the day before Thanksgiving break I was sitting in class and all of a sudden I felt the worst nausea of my life, it was only every once in awhile but then after week 7 it got worse and I had bad sickness until I was 14 weeks!!! So we pretty much can feel each other's pain lol. I had a mc in December, I was 6 weeks and it was tough going to work and taking care of my LO. Especially with a lazy hub, if you catch my drift lol. As far as cleaning and cooking and all that stuff goes. I never want to wear makeup when I'm having morning sickness. It just makes me sick to get ready for some reason!!

Can you imagine being 30+ weeks and huge chasing a toddler lol that'll be rough

I'm so sorry about your MC! :hugs::hugs:

And yes, I really hope we get BFPs and be bump buddies. Then we can moan about morning sickness together!

Do't laugh but it is 1 am here and my son woke me so I took an ovulation test. Is this a positive? Almost positive?

Attachments

• CD18-1.jpg
    CD18-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm so sorry about your MC! :hugs::hugs:

And yes, I really hope we get BFPs and be bump buddies. Then we can moan about morning sickness together!

Do't laugh but it is 1 am here and my son woke me so I took an ovulation test. Is this a positive? Almost positive?

OMG girl that looks even darker now!! I think you are right there!! I'd say soon!! It looks definitely positive!

That would be so great lol, what day do you plan on testing for BFP, again??! You're not too far behind me! FX for us both <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->