TTC baby #2 with a toddler need a buddy!?:)

I'm so sorry about your MC! :hugs::hugs:

And yes, I really hope we get BFPs and be bump buddies. Then we can moan about morning sickness together!

Do't laugh but it is 1 am here and my son woke me so I took an ovulation test. Is this a positive? Almost positive?

OMG girl that looks even darker now!! I think you are right there!! I'd say soon!! It looks definitely positive!

That would be so great lol, what day do you plan on testing for BFP, again??! You're not too far behind me! FX for us both <3

Yay so I can test tomorrow am too! Hopefully the test line will get even darker. Seeing as today seems to be the day I think I'd test maybe 12 or 13 DPO so the 19th or 20th of July. You test soon right?

And yes, I really hope we get BFPs and be bump buddies. Then we can moan about morning sickness together!

Do't laugh but it is 1 am here and my son woke me so I took an ovulation test. Is this a positive? Almost positive?

OMG girl that looks even darker now!! I think you are right there!! I'd say soon!! It looks definitely positive!

That would be so great lol, what day do you plan on testing for BFP, again??! You're not too far behind me! FX for us both <3

Yay so I can test tomorrow am too! Hopefully the test line will get even darker. Seeing as today seems to be the day I think I'd test maybe 12 or 13 DPO so the 19th or 20th of July. You test soon right?

Yes! You're only about 4 days behind me! So I will test probably the 15th - maybe 16th if I can hold off that long lol. Hubby gets paid the 15th so I have to wait to buy tests anyway so that helps with wanting to test earlier!!

What is your LO's name? :)

Yes! You're only about 4 days behind me! So I will test probably the 15th - maybe 16th if I can hold off that long lol. Hubby gets paid the 15th so I have to wait to buy tests anyway so that helps with wanting to test earlier!!

I already have a bunch of internet cheapies so I'll be dying to test once I'm in the tww. Hopefully I'll be able to wait. Lucky you have no choice but waiting. Seems frustrating I know but that way you'll be sure of a positive. No guesswork. :)

His name is Krishna &#128513;

I already have a bunch of internet cheapies so I'll be dying to test once I'm in the tww. Hopefully I'll be able to wait. Lucky you have no choice but waiting. Seems frustrating I know but that way you'll be sure of a positive. No guesswork. :)

Ah, that's adorable! I always love the traditional names! I am Norwegian so I wanted to give DD a traditional Norwegian name, I loved Eva or Ebba but DH is real weird so he likes weird names...thank god I got him to go with something reasonable lol.

I know right lol hubs just started his new job so hopefully his direct deposit goes through this check, otherwise we have to wait in the mail for his check which could take a couple more days grr!! What birth control were you on when you got pregnant?

Ah, that's adorable! I always love the traditional names! I am Norwegian so I wanted to give DD a traditional Norwegian name, I loved Eva or Ebba but DH is real weird so he likes weird names...thank god I got him to go with something reasonable lol.

I know right lol hubs just started his new job so hopefully his direct deposit goes through this check, otherwise we have to wait in the mail for his check which could take a couple more days grr!! What birth control were you on when you got pregnant?

Aww I hope that doesn't happen! I was on the pill. Stopped and got pregnant on the first try. Hoping history will repeat itself :baby:

Got my OPK this morning!!!!!

Attachments

• CBDCD18FMU.jpg
    CBDCD18FMU.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
  • CD18FMU.jpg
    CD18FMU.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
YAY!! Here comes your O DAY!!! :)

:happydance: DTD girl!!

AFM - 5dpo snailing on!!

AFM - 5dpo snailing on!!

I know right? This was at 6am and I got a super dark test line (darker than control) at 10.30am plus another smiley. Phew! Who knew I'd ovulate so late?!! We are going to DTD tonight, tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully that should cover it!

5DPO..So close yet so far! What are you doing to keep your mind off testing?

AFM - 5dpo snailing on!!

I know right? This was at 6am and I got a super dark test line (darker than control) at 10.30am plus another smiley. Phew! Who knew I'd ovulate so late?!! We are going to DTD tonight, tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully that should cover it!

Sounds like a plan!! Do you still have CM? I think the day that I was supposed to O I stopped having fertile CM..I read that's still a sign of O.

I know lol it feels like I haven't even moved anywhere since O day! I'm honestly not even doing anything but sit and wonder if I'm going to catch this egg or not! LOL. That and take care of LO and new puppy.

AFM - 5dpo snailing on!!

Sounds like a plan!! Do you still have CM? I think the day that I was supposed to O I stopped having fertile CM..I read that's still a sign of O.

I know lol it feels like I haven't even moved anywhere since O day! I'm honestly not even doing anything but sit and wonder if I'm going to catch this egg or not! LOL. That and take care of LO and new puppy.

I have very little watery cm and some creamy cm. Apparently I will O tomorrow! And then I'll be in the same boat as you. I'll have to wait till the 22nd or 23rd! God knows how I'll manage that..

You have a new puppy? Aww! &#128522;

YAY apaki!!! You are offically in TWW!!! Welcome to the insanity!:)

Haha - how are you feeling so far?! Get the chance to BD?!

Well according to FF I ovulate today. So am in the tww today or starting tomorrow? Tbh I'm already counting the days till I can test. Looked up cheap tests on Amazon. I'm thinking the 21st or 22nd which are 13&14dpo but don't know if I will hold out till then!

We BD twice yesterday because of the positive OPK. Got another positive this am so we'll try tonight too! I have loads of creamy cm today. Did that happen to you? No ewcm or watery cm any more.

Well according to FF I ovulate today. So am in the tww today or starting tomorrow? Tbh I'm already counting the days till I can test. Looked up cheap tests on Amazon. I'm thinking the 21st or 22nd which are 13&14dpo but don't know if I will hold out till then!

We BD twice yesterday because of the positive OPK. Got another positive this am so we'll try tonight too! I have loads of creamy cm today. Did that happen to you? No ewcm or watery cm any more.

Depends on what your OPK says!! FF can be wrong, as I think I actually O'd the 1st instead of the 2nd which would technically put me at 7DPO but I'm going by FF just to be safe. Better to test later than earlier and get BFN lol..

YES!! I had zero EWCM from 2nd + just creamy.

Oh phew! I was a bit worried about the change in cm overnight!

I think I'll count tomorrow as 1dpo and go from there. Sigh. Such a long long wait! I'm trying to think of ways to stay busy! One advantage is the long weekend DH has. By the time he goes back to work I'll have only a week left to testing. That week will be hard haha!

You have a week left too!!! What does your gut say?

I think I'll count tomorrow as 1dpo and go from there. Sigh. Such a long long wait! I'm trying to think of ways to stay busy! One advantage is the long weekend DH has. By the time he goes back to work I'll have only a week left to testing. That week will be hard haha!

I know!!! It's the worst! I absolutely hate the TWW. Hope it goes by quick for you <3 it really is the pits just staying home all day where all you can think about is getting a BFP LOL. Is your DH hopeful this cycle for you guys?! How do you feel?:)

I am unsure, honestly! I really want that BFP - I started tearing up because I thought about waiting yet another month to O and then another TWW if we don't catch this cycle. The thought of that is discouraging me!

I know!!! It's the worst! I absolutely hate the TWW. Hope it goes by quick for you <3 it really is the pits just staying home all day where all you can think about is getting a BFP LOL. Is your DH hopeful this cycle for you guys?! How do you feel?:)

I am unsure, honestly! I really want that BFP - I started tearing up because I thought about waiting yet another month to O and then another TWW if we don't catch this cycle. The thought of that is discouraging me!

He actually thinks it is a sure thing. I'm not sure though. It is so intense testing for ovulation, then waiting and so on that it is nuts to contemplate doing it month after month. So I totally know what you mean!

He actually thinks it is a sure thing. I'm not sure though. It is so intense testing for ovulation, then waiting and so on that it is nuts to contemplate doing it month after month. So I totally know what you mean!

Girl I've been so stressed out lately from home life - I'm worried I won't catch eggie this cycle because of stress!
I need a vacation! LOL

It is very intense! It's like literally 4 weeks of waiting - waiting to finish your AF then waiting to O then the TWW!!!

Girl I've been so stressed out lately from home life - I'm worried I won't catch eggie this cycle because of stress!
I need a vacation! LOL

It is very intense! It's like literally 4 weeks of waiting - waiting to finish your AF then waiting to O then the TWW!!!

Oh yeah totally. And each wait is agonising.

I'm sorry you're stressed. We've had some tough times lately too with my son being sick a lot. And we didn't DTD tonight because I'm not feeling great. Exhausted and getting a cold. So God knows if we'll make it this time.

Oh my - now you're doubting too!? Lol...poor us!!

I hope you feel better, it sucks being sick :( on the bright side you should be covered from DTD yesterday!!

I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my uterus/shooting pain go through my vagina!! Sorry if TMI lol. I just thought maybe I felt implantation? I may be reaching for that one lol.. who knows!

I hope you feel better, it sucks being sick :( on the bright side you should be covered from DTD yesterday!!

I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my uterus/shooting pain go through my vagina!! Sorry if TMI lol. I just thought maybe I felt implantation? I may be reaching for that one lol.. who knows!

It TOTALLY COULD BE!!! Fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

as of this morning DH is sick too. So hopefully the BD from the day I got the positive OPK covered us. Otherwise we may be out. :nope:

It TOTALLY COULD BE!!! Fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

as of this morning DH is sick too. So hopefully the BD from the day I got the positive OPK covered us. Otherwise we may be out. :nope:

I'm sorry you're all sick!!! Luckily the sperm can live for up to 5 days so I think you're still good!! :thumbup: not only that but if he feels better tomorrow you guys can make up for today !! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->