TTC baby number #1

We didn't BD last night OH was like well I really want to know if its worked or not this month his like I kind of understand now we have to do it more when you ovulate so I'd rather have lots of BD then and make it fun than just doing it every other day if you'r not ovulating I said its to cover all bases i understand where his coming from he said his enjoying having more than we usually do but were in the first month and he don't want it to start feeling like a chore I said as long as when I say I'm ovulating we have to do it then he was like yeah that's fine so I'm thinking maybe do it twice a week and then more when I'm ovulating. But I'm defo getting new undies today sooo then he can't say no to me :) lol xxx

We didn't BD last night OH was like well I really want to know if its worked or not this month his like I kind of understand now we have to do it more when you ovulate so I'd rather have lots of BD then and make it fun than just doing it every other day if you'r not ovulating I said its to cover all bases i understand where his coming from he said his enjoying having more than we usually do but were in the first month and he don't want it to start feeling like a chore I said as long as when I say I'm ovulating we have to do it then he was like yeah that's fine so I'm thinking maybe do it twice a week and then more when I'm ovulating. But I'm defo getting new undies today sooo then he can't say no to me :) lol xxx

Yeh Sookie I know you are right. How much exercise is good when TTC or does it have no effect on it? I'm 11st at the minute but I'm only 5ft so I look much heavier! I'm not saying I'm huge it anything but I've been a size 8 since leaving school and all of a sudden I'm now having to buy size 12/14 as none of my clothes fit and it just makes me feel so self conscious. I will just need to so what we keep telling the partners to do and man up haha!

That is my plan exactly Kalia. Just keep the romance going by BDing once or twice a week and then every day for 4/5 days around O time. My partner asked me last night so has your period come yet? And I said no and I'm starting to think its because there's something wrong with me and he said ofcourse it's not that, I think you are pregnant. I said I'm not, I know I'm not but he just said well you haven't had your period so that's a good thing yes? And I said well I suppose so and he said well stop being so negative then!!

That's the first time that I actually thought to myself I need to stop being so selfish thinking this is all about me when it's about him too. He is obviously trying to get excited about things and I'm dragging him down which isn't fair. So new positive mental attitude from today onwards ladies!! Let go get our BFPs :) x

Well that's it you don't know until you get AF sooo positive thoughts :) xxx

I'm sooo tired today I'm still not out of bed I am on a night shift tonight though so getting a long lie in I'm meant to be sleeping but couldn't not stop buy here first :) lol xx

Sookie congratulations on your weight loss that's amazing :)

I'm following slimming world but doing it from home I have days though where I'm feeling so low at home i have to ruin it n head for the chocolate :(

Xxxx

Thanks Kalia, hard work and determination....It's been a hard slog lol. Every now and again I still slip back into my old ways but I understand what the repercussions are and I just start the next day fresh and crack on again! :)

I've just put a before and after pic on my fb....I'll see if I can figure out how to get it on here lol.....It may take me a while! lol

Yes Tess!! Loving the PMA(Positive Mental Attitude), this is our time!

Like I said me n OH are ok at the minute but it'll come, I think part of the reason he's so open to it regularly is because he made the decision for us to start trying, initially I was reluctant but then once I'd got my head round it I'm ready for it now lol. So if he were to turn around n say it's too much, I would have to reply with well this is what needs to happen if you want this to happen....If that makes sense lol....Sounds quite harsh that...I'm not a psycho girlf who bullies my oh into sex honest :-s

xxx

I really need to get motivated that is my mission for next week =)

Nooo its not harsh its the truth haha =)

Hows everyone feeling today? Xxx

Congratulations from me as well. You do look great!! I'm glad you guys have positive attitudes now. I wish I could figure out how to jump on that train...
Can I ask how long you've all been ttc?

Livia me and my OH have been trying almost a month now I know it's not long and people think its still all new for us but we lost a baby through an ectopic end of 2009 and since then its all iv wanted is to have a baby and be pregnant I was 21 at the time and oh was 26 and we still lived at home it bought us a lot closer together as my tube was rupturing and was told if I didn't go into hospital that day then basically I may not be here today. We moved in together got new jobs and holidays and saved some money up and now were 100% ready but because we've been planning this for years I want it now... More than any think but I am doing my best to be positive although I know further down the line that may change and get harder xxx

Livia me and my OH have been trying almost a month now I know it's not long and people think its still all new for us but we lost a baby through an ectopic end of 2009 and since then its all iv wanted is to have a baby and be pregnant I was 21 at the time and oh was 26 and we still lived at home it bought us a lot closer together as my tube was rupturing and was told if I didn't go into hospital that day then basically I may not be here today. We moved in together got new jobs and holidays and saved some money up and now were 100% ready but because we've been planning this for years I want it now... More than any think but I am doing my best to be positive although I know further down the line that may change and get harder xxx

Did you ntnp before? I understand your impatience-I'm the same way. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we wanted to make sure that we get everything else in order (finish school, travel, careers). Now that everything is in order I am so frustrated and scared that we might have waited too long. I know that's ridiculous and that plenty of women have their kids in their 30s but still I can't help thinking that way every once in a while... :nope:
Xx

Yeah me n OH are also only in our 1st month as well. Came off Cilest 13th June so havent a clue what my cycles are or anything :)

Yes, if we get further down the line we will all have days that are harder, but I honestly believe that our group that we have going here will help to see us through alot of those hard times....Even if I get a BFP I point blank refuse to abandon the group and disappear onto another group....We're in it for the long haul and that means I'm here for everything BFN, BFP, TWW, SMEP, BD, Ov....Then once we get our BFP's (because WE WILL eventually!!) I'm here for my bump buddies too! :-D

xxx

No we didn't ntnp we was going to beginning of the year for 6 months but I started a new job in September so didn't want to start until I knew I'd be entitled to maternity leave and pay, now I am we're going straight into trying..

I hope you get a BFP soon :) and of course you haven't left it to long there's more and more people having baby's in there 30s and a lot have to try that little bit longer its a hard journey but it will happen :) xxxx

Yes I'm defo in this for the long run with all you ladies and I know il be over the moon when you ladies get BFP and vice versa we will be through this whole journey together :) exciting, tough, rough, high and low times :) xxx

I'm loosing my mind right now. I've sworn myself not to test but its driving me nuts! I'm 3 days late (16 dpo) but have no symptoms whatsoever. I don't think I can stand to look at another :bfn:

I'm loosing my mind right now. I've sworn myself not to test but its driving me nuts! I'm 3 days late (16 dpo) but have no symptoms whatsoever. I don't think I can stand to look at another :bfn:

I would prob be feeling exactly the same as you Livia if I was in your position....Are you quite regular when it comes to your periods or are you a little all over the place? Try and leave it as long as possible if you can lovely lady, I'm being totally hypocritical here though cos I know I would be testing like crazy.

I'm so sorry that you have got to a point where every BFN is getting to you, TTC is a very non precise and cruel game sometimes!

On a hopeful side, some people dont get any symptoms whatsoever...Fingers crossed for you!

xx

No AF is a good sign and not everyone gets symptoms leave it a few more days until maybe your a week late and test again I know it's hard I'm a serial tester that's tested every day this week so far and I had to stop my self today because I know it's a BFN.

Xxx

I would prob be feeling exactly the same as you Livia if I was in your position....Are you quite regular when it comes to your periods or are you a little all over the place? Try and leave it as long as possible if you can lovely lady, I'm being totally hypocritical here though cos I know I would be testing like crazy.

I'm so sorry that you have got to a point where every BFN is getting to you, TTC is a very non precise and cruel game sometimes!

On a hopeful side, some people dont get any symptoms whatsoever...Fingers crossed for you!

xx

I don't get it... Up until my last cycle I have had a 28/29 day cycle my whole life. With my last cycle I tested negative until 30 dpo and then af arrived. I've heard about luteal phase defect but that's a shortened phase. I am now searching the web like crazy for something that could explain a longer luteal phase but there's nothing. Everything says 10-16 days.

It really might be worth visiting your doctor and telling them because it is strange you have always had regular cycles until now, hopefully this month it's because your due a BFP but it really is worth it xxx

It really might be worth visiting your doctor and telling them because it is strange you have always had regular cycles until now, hopefully this month it's because your due a BFP but it really is worth it xxx

I agree with Kalia, get yourself to the doctors and ask them to do some tests...Even if it's just routine bloods....I said earlier on in this thread that most Doctors are open to requests as long as you go with a rational argument/discussion and done some background work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->