TTC baby number #1

Sookie we pretty much started same time I started the 14th June :) day we went to Ibiza for what we hope will be our last holiday before hopefully a baby will be here :)

Yeah tess I agree defo start taking folic acid xxx

Hey girls, thanks for your welcoming :D, I hope I don't conveice triplets as this is my first round aswell. I just really hope it works for me this month as it seems like iv been trying forever xxxx

Fingers crossed for you digi I know it can be a long process like iv said on here before even though its my first month TTC it feels alot longer as we've been waiting to try for 3 and half years!! Since my ectopic xxx

So sorry to hear that kalia, I know its just so anoying wen yu see all these other people getting pregnant as soon as a man looks at them its actual makes me hate pregnant people now I know such a horrible feeling :( xxx

I could cry right now just spoke to my OH he wanted to prepare me for when I get into work tonight... A girl who we work with has just announced today she was pregnant I'm really happy for her I had an instinct she was cuz she was saying a few weeks ago that her boobs were hurting and I said ur pregnant you Are but she shrugged it of I'm really happy for her but she's one of these people who fall pregnant really quickly she fell pregnant in the first week of TTC with her first child and by sounds of it she's saying that's what's happened again like I say I'm happy but I guess I'm a tad jealous :( xxx

I'm so hormonal this week way more up n down than I usually am when I'm due on we're going a BBQ tomoz n one min I can't wait to go next min I'm biting OHs head of that I don't want to go iv changed my mind 3 times today already n now iv heard this I'm sat here trying not to cry knowing iv got to see her go through everything I want to be going through if that makes sense she knows we're TTC so I know around me she will be sensitive but its everyone else in the office will be talking about nothing else now tonight and iv got to sit there and join in cuz if I sit in silence they will be like what's up I don't usually shut up lol :(

Sorry for the long posts but I don't have any one else to vent to xxx

I so under stand how you feel my friend has a 1 year old and is 7months pregnant with other one and she makes inconsiderate jokes like is your oH shooting blanks and things like that and its not nice :(, I havnt told anyone what I'm going throw except my other half and the doctor and you guys and my one friend as I like to keep it all in myself wich doesn't help a lot I know how your feeling kalia its a horrible thing to go throw xxxx

Vent away Kalia.......it sucks when we want something so badly n we don't seem to get it for whatever reason....Just try and keep ur chin up n think 'one day that WILL be me sat there talking about Tommy Tippee or Dr Brown?"

Ur OH is obviously a very considerate n caring partner to give u the heads up n you have us lovely lady. Don't forget that! Xxx

Digi, ur friend needs to get some feelings, I advised one of our lovely ladies to tell their inconsiderate friend to "do one" if they started "joking" again or let them come on here n we would tell them.....I'm extending that offer to you....tell her if she thinks she's funny she needs to rethink her perception humour xxx

I know its not a nice thing to joke about its the most horrible thing specially when you see people who have kids that don't deserve them!! Hope you don't mind me asking sookie what's your story like?xxxx

I know it's horrible, what your friend says is horrible not very thoughtful :( my friend that knows she was trying for 2 years if not a little longer she now has a little girl who's 3 that was hard because we both found out we were pregnant on the same day n it was such a coincidence that they would of been due on the same day and she had her little girl on the due date I love her little girl and I am god mom to her but sometimes it's hard because I wonder what if alot as I should have a baby now that's almost 3 xxx I'm having such a down day... I need to get a grip of my self before work lol xxx

My story is not really anything....

I am the last of my group of friends that is not married (OH of coming up 4yrs) or has kids.....between 10 ladies in our friends group there are 16 kiddies ranging from newborn to 6yrs old....I'm nicknamed Nanny McPhee in my group of friends(not cos I'm ugly or have magical powers, I'm just good with kids of all ages) so me n OH decided its time we tried for our own little bundle to cherish n spoil lol

Came off pill on June 13th n been BD ing every other day except or that first week....I've bought hpts n opks from Amazon, I take Pregnacare n frolic acid n I prop my ass up with pillows for 30 mins after every time we get frisky......I have no idea if I've ovulated, I have no idea how long my cycle is....I'm pretty much a walking TTC disaster ;-) but I'm me n I am up for any adventures that lie ahead with a baby or otherwise
:-D

Xxx

*ha! Frolic acid! I like that!! Xxx

Kalia, if u were near me I'd have bought u a Krispy Kreme donut to make u feel better.....My local Tesco has just started stocking them....Can anyone say Houseend in a fortnight?!? Xxx

Can I ask a question don't want to be horrible or anything but see after sex does the seemen run out straight after as mine does and not sure if its a problem or not xxx

Can I ask a question don't want to be horrible or anything but see after sex does the seemen run out straight after as mine does and not sure if its a problem or not xxx

Ok, what I do is.....TMI warning ladies.....once my oh has...ya know....I try to keep him in there for just a couple of mins more(bit like a plug) *how mingling is this?!?!* lol then once he's out, pillow under ass, legs up in the air n chill for 30, some fluid will come out but that's not always his swimmers cos theres other stuff in there too....
Quite possibly the most graphic post I've ever done in my life :blush::blush:

Xxx

Lmao thanks I always try type that in google and I never know what to write thanks am going to try I hope yous all get the news you want soon :D xxx

Mmmm Krispy Kreme mmmm just the idea of one has made me smile haha

Frolic acid that actually made me giggle out loudly I then got a weird look of my miserable taxi driver haha

Haha yes it's normal to come out I also do what sookie does and prop a pillow under n chill for 15 mins and also get OH to stay in for a couple of mins aswell xxx

Good morning u lovely lot!

How's everyone feeling today? Xxx

Yeah the vitamins is something I'm really interested in what other people are taking doctors said folic acid is a must so I'm taking that no matter what it's just the other stuff I'm not sure what else to take xxx

I am only taking folic acid. I'm not a big fan of multivitamins and prefer to try and get my vitamins through fruits and veggies.
Xx

I so under stand how you feel my friend has a 1 year old and is 7months pregnant with other one and she makes inconsiderate jokes like is your oH shooting blanks and things like that and its not nice :(, I havnt told anyone what I'm going throw except my other half and the doctor and you guys and my one friend as I like to keep it all in myself wich doesn't help a lot I know how your feeling kalia its a horrible thing to go throw xxxx

Wow... What a mean and stupid comment! You wouldn't expect that from a friend. I'm sorry you have to go through that. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->